Pelosi’s Husband Attacked

Hagar

37 minutes ago, CardinalBacker said:

Oh, the Rs had "Trickle Down Economics" long before that.  

Unemployment and inflation both went down under the policies...anytime the private sector can keep more money in their pockets, even the big bad rich guys, it's a win for the economy.  

The alternative is to let the government keep more money, which seems to be your preference.

1 hour ago, LumRaiderFan said:

Still on the Trump thing....  🤦‍♂️

CB used to post fairly intelligently, but he’s now one of them snowballs Merle Haggard sang about.  It’s like he has brain eating amoeba, but they’re eating slowly.  I suspect TDS is the root cause.  Sad diagnosis, but there it is.

27 minutes ago, Hagar said:

CB used to post fairly intelligently, but he’s now one of them snowballs Merle Haggard sang about.  It’s like he has brain eating amoeba, but they’re eating slowly.  I suspect TDS is the root cause.  Sad diagnosis, but there it is.

I think it's a combination of TDS (he obviously doesn't like the guy, but neither do I) and pot-stirring, which he is very good at.

Hard to tell the difference sometimes, lol, but it's an entertaining debate.

1 hour ago, LumRaiderFan said:

Unemployment and inflation both went down under the policies...anytime the private sector can keep more money in their pockets, even the big bad rich guys, it's a win for the economy.  

The alternative is to let the government keep more money, which seems to be your preference.

Didn't we have a recession during Bush 2's tenure?

2 minutes ago, Big girl said:

Not all head injuries are fatal. It doesn't matter if it was a vicious attack. He did suffer a skull fracture and he had to have surgery.

Then we should leave out the superlatives like vicious when describing such an attack, especially when an actual attack is questionable.

Do you have an alarm on your house? I do. Why don’t the Pelosis? Hmmmmmm

41 minutes ago, LumRaiderFan said:

From Pelosi’s husband getting beat up by his boyfriend to the housing crisis, we have covered some ground here, lol.

Always.

I was on a different forum a couple of days ago and no comment (about 50) ever mentioned the topic in the OP. It was about gun control and the information and opinion in the OP was never addressed.

It is understandable how topics veer a little but but my gosh… :) 

1 hour ago, CardinalBacker said:

If you hang around long enough, the truth will come out. 

This is the hidden content, please

Not that the truth matters to any of y’all. 

Reminder ... not one person on the Left can explain this on the actual released 911 call ...

"His name is David and he's a friend."

This is how we know the media narrative that keeps changing every 5 minutes is total BS.

24 minutes ago, CardinalBacker said:

Open your eyes. 

How bout you open your eyes. Is the Orange Light blinding you? 

24 minutes ago, CardinalBacker said:

Open your eyes. 

So how many secret service people did he subdue before he got into the house to allow Mr Pelosi to start speaking in code?

20 hours ago, SmashMouth said:

And how long ago was that? I’m talking about the here and now. And if you’re taking up for the Democrat economic policies, you have definitely gone down the rabbit hole. 

You said trickle down economics works. No it doesn't. When will the wealth trickle down? I am waiting 

2 hours ago, Unwoke said:

How bout you open your eyes. Is the Orange Light blinding you? 

So how many secret service people did he subdue before he got into the house to allow Mr Pelosi to start speaking in code?

So, you're saying that the Pelosi's planned the attack, and her husband risked his life to blame Republicans? He suffered a skull fracture: therefore, he had to have surgery.