Pelosi’s Husband Attacked

Hagar

1 minute ago, Unwoke said:

We know they are lying about Paul Pelosi. They know they are lying. They know that we know they are lying. We know that they know we know they are lying. And still they continue to lie.

They know that we know that they know that we know….,..where was I?

LMBO.

😂👽☠️😂👽☠️😂👽☠️

15 minutes ago, Hagar said:

They know that we know that they know that we know….,..where was I?

LMBO.

😂👽☠️😂👽☠️😂👽☠️

They want us to believe that the multi-millionaire woman who ordered a spike perimeter fence built around the Capitol building and had thousands of armed national guards twiddle their thumbs, didn't guard her own home like it was fort Knox and didn't even have security cameras.😂

5 hours ago, Dirty_but_Dazzling said:

Pelosi called 911 and during the call said the guys name "David" and referred to him as a friend.

Police arrived and was greeted by a "third person". That's when they saw Pelosi and David having a struggle and saw  Pelosi get hit by David with the hammer. One of many questions I have is who is the "third person" and how in the hell would they just watch an assault taking place and not bother to help Pelosi during the assault/struggle?

Oh and what? David introduced himself before the attack? 

anywho.....

I originally thought something strange was going on when the police dept, I think it was, didn't describe it as a "break in!"  Plus I was thinking -- doesn't the Pelosi's have an alarm system and personal body guards?  After all she is number 2 in line for the presidency!

14 hours ago, CardinalBacker said:

You’re right… a guy that broke into the Speaker’s house looking for Pelosi yelling “where is she?” Is completely different than a mob of red-hatted fools breaking into the Capitol looking for Pelosi yelling “where is she?”

He IS y’all’s’. 

Own it, Cupcake. 

Why should anyone own it? Did the RNC send the guy?

When the left wing nut case shot Steve Scalise and several others at a Republican baseball practice for the annual game with the Democrats right after Trump took office, was it Hillary Clinton and Barak Obama that should have taken the blame? Should the Democrats own it?

When the Dallas shooter shot 14 police officers, killing 5, and shouted “Black Supremacy” during Obamas term (after Obama earlier called the police stupid and later that Trayvon Martin it could have looked like his son), did you believe that Obama instigated it (like the claim against Trump) or that the Democrats should own the mass murder of police officers? 

What does it matter who or what a criminal supports? Unless the RNC or DNC leadership sent a terrorist to do their bidding, what does politics have to do with it?

What happens if the preliminary guess work turns out wrong (which is commonplace) and that this guy is a big Biden supporter? Do the Dems have to own this?

Anytime either side starts laying blame on anyone except the perpetrators, they need to look in the mirror because they can make the accusations against themselves. 

Obviously this case doesn’t require an experienced police investigator to come to the reasonable conclusion that “Something is rotten in the state of Denmark” (Hamlet).

I know that the police do not release details in such an incident and what we are seeing from all sources might be completely bogus or completely correct. I would love to have been the responding officer or detective on that scene however. I have been to many crime scenes that when the witness or victim started talking and you end up saying….. HUH????

9 hours ago, Dirty_but_Dazzling said:

Pelosi called 911 and during the call said the guys name "David" and referred to him as a friend.

Police arrived and was greeted by a "third person". That's when they saw Pelosi and David having a struggle and saw  Pelosi get hit by David with the hammer. One of many questions I have is who is the "third person" and how in the hell would they just watch an assault taking place and not bother to help Pelosi during the assault/struggle?

Oh and what? David introduced himself before the attack? 

anywho.....

I am watching ABC NEWS TONIGHT and a "spoke person" for police depth. said David had zip ties and duct tape and here is the kicker......"when police arrived the front door was open which allowed them to look inside and see the assault taking place,"

ya know the picture puzzles called See the Difference?  LMAO!  Stevie Wonder can see the difference.

17 minutes ago, Dirty_but_Dazzling said:

here is the link to what I read/watched Saturday evening. Talking about the "third person" who opened the door to house & greeted police .

Funny how a third person was mentioned and he opened the freaking door for police, then nothing else said about him. This story from NBC…. Big Girl will be upset. Also said Pelosi was struck in the head with the hammer. That should have been a fatal blow in a “vicious” attack. 

2 hours ago, baddog said:

Funny how a third person was mentioned and he opened the freaking door for police, then nothing else said about him. This story from NBC…. Big Girl will be upset. Also said Pelosi was struck in the head with the hammer. That should have been a fatal blow in a “vicious” attack. 

well he'll. May as well help her face her fears.  @Big girl 🙂

4 hours ago, Dirty_but_Dazzling said:

here is the link to what I read/watched Saturday evening. Talking about the "third person" who opened the door to house & greeted police .

I listened to a news story last night that said the report of a third person is false and there were only two people in the home. So apparently the police have possibly released information that there were only two people inside AND that there were a least three people.

That is why I talked about news reporting that could be completely true or false.

This could be just a local whacko who committed a crime and nothing more or it could obviously go much deeper.

I am going to take a shot in the dark and guess that there will likely be several videos of this. Even in average neighborhoods, when we get to a major crime scene, in a substantial number of cases we get video. Cameras are fairly prevalent now and the house where something happened might not have cameras but there is a good chance that neighbors do.

Where Pelosi lives it is obviously an upscale residential area with million dollar homes. Somebody (or everybody) has video of at least the suspect walking up, going to the front or back doors, how he was dressed, if he had anything in his hands, etc. 

11 minutes ago, tvc184 said:

I listened to a news story last night that said the report of a third person is false and there were only two people in the home. So apparently the police have possibly released information that there were only two people inside AND that there were a least three people.

That is why I talked about news reporting that could be completely true or false.

This could be just a local whacko who committed a crime and nothing more or it could obviously go much deeper.

I am going to take a shot in the dark and guess that there will likely be several videos of this. Even in average neighborhoods, when we get to a major crime scene, in a substantial number of cases we get video. Cameras are fairly prevalent now and the house where something happened might not have cameras but there is a good chance that neighbors do.

Where Pelosi lives it is obviously an upscale residential area with million dollar homes. Somebody (or everybody) has video of at least the suspect walking up, going to the front or back doors, how he was dressed, if he had anything in his hands, etc. 

That's the point that all of them seem to be missing.... if this guy is a "whacko," but he's actually doing the same thing that Trump ordered the mob to do on 1/6.... who really are the whackos?

This guy might have been in his underwear, but I remember a shirtless guy in a loincloth and buffalo headdress being part of the insurrectionist mob that stormed the Capitol looking for Nancy.  

Call him all of the names that y'all want... you're probably right.  But he is no different than the most fervent Trump supporters.   That's what none of these clowns can understand.  I'm not saying he is or isn't a Trumper/Liberal... I'm just saying that he's only doing the same thing your team does.

8 minutes ago, CardinalBacker said:

That's the point that all of them seem to be missing.... if this guy is a "whacko," but he's actually doing the same thing that Trump ordered the mob to do on 1/6.... who really are the whackos?

This guy might have been in his underwear, but I remember a shirtless guy in a loincloth and buffalo headdress being part of the insurrectionist mob that stormed the Capitol looking for Nancy.  

Call him all of the names that y'all want... you're probably right.  But he is no different than the most fervent Trump supporters.   That's what none of these clowns can understand.  I'm not saying he is or isn't a Trumper/Liberal... I'm just saying that he's only doing the same thing your team does.

What do you base your opinions on?  I posted a factual post earlier in this thread.  You ridicule it, claiming I get my info from OAN - which I didn’t.  But I have to wonder, if I post factual info and you think it’s false, where do you get your info?  CNN?  MSNBC?  Seriously, you post a lot of opinion but based on what?  If it’s the above mentioned news sources, own up to it.

1 minute ago, Hagar said:

What do you base your opinions on?  I posted a factual post earlier in this thread.  You ridicule it, claiming I get my info from OAN - which I didn’t.  But I have to wonder, if I post factual info and you think it’s false, where do you get your info?  CNN?  MSNBC?  Seriously, you post a lot of opinion but based on what?  If it’s the above mentioned news sources, own up to it.

Lol... that's why y'all all suck so bad.  I don't have a source for my opinions, lol.  They're my original thoughts.  I know that you don't understand that because you believe one should go to a source that he/she likes and then re-spew whatever they said verbatim.  That's not something you thought of, it's just finding articles you agree with and posting links to them or possibly paraphrasing what they said... cough... Reagan... cough, cough. 

It's called thinking for yourself, and you should try it.  

3 minutes ago, CardinalBacker said:

Lol... that's why y'all all suck so bad.  I don't have a source for my opinions, lol.  They're my original thoughts.  I know that you don't understand that because you believe one should go to a source that he/she likes and then re-spew whatever they said verbatim.  That's not something you thought of, it's just finding articles you agree with and posting links to them or possibly paraphrasing what they said... cough... Reagan... cough, cough. 

So your thoughts are facts? Got it.

5 minutes ago, CardinalBacker said:

What you do is not thinking for yourself, it's called making crap up.

It absolutely amazes me that there isn't a subject that comes up on here that you have to tie back to Donald Trump somehow.

Think about that, it's absolutely true.

That's my original thought for the day.

27 minutes ago, CardinalBacker said:

Pretty sure I saw Trump on the grassy knoll giving that guy orders to storm the capitol.

2 minutes ago, Unwoke said:

So your thoughts are facts? Got it.

No, but you guys just go source your "facts" from anybody that will "reveal" whatever crap you want to believe.  Everybody here has no problems with anything said, as long as it's negative towards the other guy, and you won't even consider anything that might paint your side in a less than favorable light.  That makes you very, very stupid at best. 

And you feed off each other. 

Don't get me wrong, there are plenty of people on the other side just as stupid as all of you.  They said something bad about Trump? "Fake news." Something bad about a Democrat?  "Oh, that's a fact" in your way of thinking. 

2 minutes ago, CardinalBacker said:

I did too!

He said "peacefully and patriotically" make your voices heard.

You hear exactly what you want to hear, you posting this video only makes you look more foolish than you already are.

By the way, I in no way, defended the idiots on Jan. 6, so if you're trying the make that point, show me who one here thought that was ok.

14 minutes ago, CardinalBacker said:

well, how bout this I thought of? 

I personally think your replies are as about as important as the white crayon.  The individual thinking ain't helping yall on the matter hence ABC and NbC reports blatantly telling different versions.  So no source to base opinions just where do the Trump wrong doings yall speak highly of come from?

26 minutes ago, CardinalBacker said:

May you always be as vivid as your hallucinations.