Pelosi’s Husband Attacked

Hagar

7 minutes ago, CardinalBacker said:

When y’all realize that both sides are lying to their own voters, you’ll come in out of the rain. 

Sorry Bro but I am not a party worshipper, it’s just the Republicans align somewhat with my view’s more than the Democrats. I’ve said it before that majority of the Republicans are useless. But you keep pushing the Party that can’t define a woman. 

4 minutes ago, CardinalBacker said:

When y’all realize that both sides are lying to their own voters, you’ll come in out of the rain. 

Says the guy obsessed with making sure all bad deeds tie back to orange man or pillow man,

Look up, you’re the one standing in the rain.

I couldn’t care less what party this guy is with, if any, he’s a nut.

10 minutes ago, baddog said:

Even though we joke about this, none of us wants this guy to be harmed. It’s the people on here concerned about the political angle who never showed any concern whatsoever for Scalise being shot while playing softball by a crazed democrat. So to them I say crap and fall back in it.

They always seem to have amnesia when it comes to conservatives getting attacked.

7 minutes ago, baddog said:

Well this didn’t take long….

California Democrat congressional candidate says Republican Rep. Mike Garcia owes Pelosi family 'apology'

This is the hidden content, please

Explore the Fox News apps that are right for you at

Right out of the lefty handbook, remember Gabby Gifford, it was all Sarah Palin’s fault, according to the wackos, these same folks are now suffering from TDS.

2 hours ago, CardinalBacker said:

False. Still getting your info from OAN, I see. 

And where you getting your info, BIG GIRL.COM

Guys name is David DePape.  He is 42 years old.  Here’s a SF TV link that says he’s from Berkeley.

And there’s a bunch saying he’s a nudist, having serve at a nudist wedding

8 minutes ago, Hagar said:

And where you getting your info, BIG GIRL.COM

Guys name is David DePape.  He is 42 years old.  Here’s a SF TV link that says he’s from Berkeley.

And there’s a bunch saying he’s a nudist, having serve at a nudist wedding

Berkeley…..’nuff said.

Hey Big Girl……Berkeley is the Antifa capital of California. Who woulda thunk?

13 hours ago, Unwoke said:

So a guy in his underwear, who was once involved in a nudist wedding, broke into Pelosi's house with a hammer, police arrived after being called on a "well-being check" at 2 am, walked in to find them struggling over the hammer, watched him assault Paul Pelosi, and arrested him?

I’ve got another question - if the intruder had two hammers, one for him and one for Paul Pelosi - which means he was carrying two hammers, and he was in his underwear - where did he keep this manifesto?

I smell B.S.

The first thing I thought was a rendezvous gone wrong.

I read about a 911 call from Pelosi saying it was a friend.

Things that make you go hmmmm…..

But…

With bogus information put out by all sides in a major news story, it’s best to let the show play out. Speculation can be interesting however 

Got a Hot Mic moment from a SF News Conference on the attack.

Reporter on phone to his Boss -

“Hey, so is this the dude that is the former nudist dude?

So is it okay to say any of that stuff?”

Boss replies, “Nope!” 

So much for unbiased reporting.  Let’s keep our liberal audience in the dark and feed them 🐂💩.  Hey, that’s what they do to Mushrooms.  And sadly it’s working.  I posted some easy to obtain facts about the attacker.  CB said it was false.  After I replied with those “easy to obtain” facts what response from CB - 🦗🦗🦗🦗🦗🦗

Something else that I read (and like always have no idea if it is true) that the Pelosi’s had extensive security at their multi million dollar home.

I would think this is reasonable of any millionaire of that level and particularly with threats that I’m sure Pelosi would get because of sick people taking politics way too far.

”What if” it is true about security? How did a mostly nude guy get past security which likely had personnel on scene, alarms, etc.? 

Personally I think it was a mentally disturbed person and nothing more should be taken from it. To make more of it from either political perspective seems ridiculous.

42 minutes ago, tvc184 said:

Something else that I read (and like always have no idea if it is true) that the Pelosi’s had extensive security at their multi million dollar home.

I would think this is reasonable of any millionaire of that level and particularly with threats that I’m sure Pelosi would get because of sick people taking politics way too far.

”What if” it is true about security? How did a mostly nude guy get past security which likely had personnel on scene, alarms, etc.? 

Personally I think it was a mentally disturbed person and nothing more should be taken from it. To make more of it from either political perspective seems ridiculous.

Well maybe the guy just wanted some of Nancy’s Gourmet Ice Cream. I have read she has a large selection to choose from.😀

53 minutes ago, Big girl said:

Why?

That is likely a swipe at the new Illinois law that allows every crime to be released without the need to post bail.

Rape a woman and the police catch you?  No problem. Just sign your name and walk out.

This kind of nonsense is being pushed along with defunding the police. The people that will be hurt by this woke nonsense won’t be the people living in the suburbs. Where some sections of Chicago are already like a war zone, get ready.