LCM at Lumberton

BattlinBear02

2 minutes ago, raideroldtimer said:

If it's in the rain, both of our running backs will have big games, if there's no weather then it'll be an all out battle through the air and on the ground.

I'm holding my ground..... If lumberton has to rely on the run they will lose. Lol

Also in the same note. Lumberton qb is in my opinion front runner for district mvp

Just now, raideroldtimer said:

If it's in the rain, both of our running backs will have big games, if there's no weather then it'll be an all out battle through the air and on the ground.

Sorry Bro but Lumberton’s running back is not no Morris. He’s a good back but it’s not even close. I still think Lumberton should win this game but with the weather conditions LCM will hang around if they get ball in Morris’s hands. The kid is a special player.

Just now, Unwoke said:

Sorry Bro but Lumberton’s running back is not no Morris. He’s a good back but it’s not even close. I still think Lumberton should win this game but with the weather conditions LCM will hang around if they get ball in Morris’s hands. The kid is a special player.

Lcm has a few linemen they could throw back there like lumberton but no need this year

43 minutes ago, raideroldtimer said:

You might want to ask any opponent that has been mowed down by Ward how often we run. One thing is for certain, you don't arm tackle that boy.

I can agree with that but hes not going to out run us to the end zone. Im more concerned with yalls  passing game. If yall cant throw the game will be in our favor of LCM. Im probably not even going to the game, but it  would probably take Lumberton 2 1/2 decades to win enough to even  the series  up. Yall have only beat LCM  once in the last 10 years so we can beat our chest all we want but LCM has owned Lumberton pretty much in every sport but the girls side of things. 

16 minutes ago, LCMAlumtiger32 said:

I can agree with that but hes not going to out run us to the end zone. Im more concerned with yalls  passing game. If yall cant throw the game will be in our favor of LCM. Im probably not even going to the game, but it  would probably take yall 2 1/2 decades to win enough to even  the series  up. Yall have only beat LCM  once in the last 10 years so we can beat our chest all we want but LCM has owned Lumberton pretty much in every sport but the girls side of things. 

I love guys who live in the past all their lives. Their mighty BOYS track team didn’t look to dominant last year against the pathetic Raiders. Look at me living in the past now. LOL

10 minutes ago, NYstryker said:

I love guys who live in the past all their lives. Their mighty BOYS track team didn’t look to dominant last year against the pathetic Raiders. Look at me living in the past now. LOL

The past is usually a indication of the future. Have you not been keeping up why WOS fans are embarrassed by losing to certain teams?  Its because in the past they have dominated them. Theres teams that you shouldn't lose to. Lumberton has a decent team this year but i  do not think they are a top 10 team in the state. What school did you attend? 

10 minutes ago, LCMAlumtiger32 said:

The past is usually a indication of the future. Have you not been keeping up why WOS fans are embarrassed by losing to certain teams?  Its because in the past they have dominated them. Theres teams that you shouldn't lose to. Lumberton has a decent team this year but i  do not think they are a top 10 team in the state. What school did you attend? 

Hes hung up on the track team for sure. Lumberton is known to have some burners? No. Let him enjoy it while it lasts lol

1 hour ago, LCMAlumtiger32 said:

I can agree with that but hes not going to out run us to the end zone. Im more concerned with yalls  passing game. If yall cant throw the game will be in our favor of LCM. Im probably not even going to the game, but it  would probably take Lumberton 2 1/2 decades to win enough to even  the series  up. Yall have only beat LCM  once in the last 10 years so we can beat our chest all we want but LCM has owned Lumberton pretty much in every sport but the girls side of things. 

But none of that matters this year. LCM is scared and they know it. 

45 minutes ago, raideroldtimer said:

So I figure what we'll have is a game delay of 2 plus hours followed by  a decision to move the game to Saturday at 2 pm or so. Which will cost LCM twice in transportation and will make the officiating crew cost more also.

I know Lumberton didn’t want it on Saturday because they want the band to be there and Saturday band has area comp in lindale 

Just now, raideroldtimer said:

LOL, now that's just mean but I'm still laughing.🤣

If Lumberton was to lose this game (in which I don't think they do) she's going to turn into Reba from Livingston on here and on the phone call to the UIL. 😁