Livingston at Vidor (HOCO)

vhs

As I posted elsewhere, I just hope the Pirates don’t start playing the LCM beat Livingston & we beat LCM scenario.  That’s totally insignificant.  The Pirates have to beat Livingston.  So Vidor Pirates, if you want to go to the playoffs - if you want to be a winner, forget the Ltown game - forget LCM.  Only thing on your mind now is the Livingston Lions.  You can do it, but will you do it?

46 minutes ago, Hagar said:

As I posted elsewhere, I just hope the Pirates don’t start playing the LCM beat Livingston & we beat LCM scenario.  That’s totally insignificant.  The Pirates have to beat Livingston.  So Vidor Pirates, if you want to go to the playoffs - if you want to be a winner, forget the Ltown game - forget LCM.  Only thing on your mind now is the Livingston Lions.  You can do it, but will you do it?

That's the problem. Lcm win never goes away we talked about it... well hear about it rest of year lol

1 hour ago, setxathlete14 said:

That's the problem. Lcm win never goes away we talked about it... well hear about it rest of year lol

Since you brought it up… does anyone know the year of the last time LCM beat Vidor?  😂I’m thinking like 2006 but may have missed one 

12 hours ago, vhs said:

Since you brought it up… does anyone know the year of the last time LCM beat Vidor?  😂I’m thinking like 2006 but may have missed one 

In the last two decades Vidor is up on LCM 10 games to 6 games. The last win was in 2013. Of course they took a break when they went to 5A for four years. 

11 hours ago, vhs said:

Been a minute… no doubt…. We should get a shot at a playoff win in a few weeks… for LCM there is always next year to take another shot at daddy

Unless of course Vidor and LCM are successful in the playoffs and they meet in 3rd or 4th round. A game all of orange county would be at. 

Enough of this talk though let's get back to Livingston.

I know Livingston has that stud linebacker/FB again this year, Connor Starr, #44.  Kids 6’ 220 and way to much speed for a kid that size.  He chased down a Pirate RB last year.  They’ll have to put a helmet on him every play.  Watched Video & pretty sure saw him run one in for an 11 yd TD.  Dangerous on both sides of the ball.

He’s just one of many good athletes the Lions have.  Vidor must go back to their winning combination of no turnovers.  If they do they’ll have a good shot of winning.  Gift Livingston and the Pirates may start thinking about basketball (not a historically optimistic thought).  

8 hours ago, Dat Brook said:

Unless of course Vidor and LCM are successful in the playoffs and they meet in 3rd or 4th round. A game all of orange county would be at. 

Enough of this talk though let's get back to Livingston.

Since LCM has played both Vidor and Liv, would like to get Bear fans take on the matchup. 

22 hours ago, Tim Riggins said:

Since LCM has played both Vidor and Liv, would like to get Bear fans take on the matchup. 

Two totally different teams,

Vidor will pound and pound and pound the ball controlling the clock and your possessions. Not the biggest or fastest opponent but they play hard with good fundamentals. The slot T's weakness comes to light if a team can stop them for three to four straight possessions and take advantage. The worse situation you could be running that offense is being down two+ scores with time not on your side.

Livingston has a ton of speed and size but they lack in fundamentals with their special teams killing them in the game against the Bears. Livingston needs to win this game more than Vidor does if they don't want to face CHill or Kilgore in the first round.

Should be a good game 

1 hour ago, Dat Brook said:

Two totally different teams,

Vidor will pound and pound and pound the ball controlling the clock and your possessions. Not the biggest or fastest opponent but they play hard with good fundamentals. The slot T's weakness comes to light if a team can stop them for three to four straight possessions and take advantage. The worse situation you could be running that offense is being down two+ scores with time not on your side.

Livingston has a ton of speed and size but they lack in fundamentals with their special teams killing them in the game against the Bears. Livingston needs to win this game more than Vidor does if they don't want to face CHill or Kilgore in the first round.

Should be a good game 

Agreed, CHill or Kilgore are not good draws for a deep playoff run.  
😂😂😂☠️☠️☠️😂😂😂