LCM at Livingston

BattlinBear02

Livingston & Vidor threw the District race guesses into shambles Friday night.  Everyone is back to the drawing board to pick the 4 teams, and order, that’ll be playoff bound.

This game, and V vs Ltown, could make things worse.  Either Vidor or Livingston wins it’ll turn everything upside down even worse.  I expect the Bears to win but….. I expected them to win last week, AND I expected the Lions to lose, but now- who knows.  

1 hour ago, raideroldtimer said:

Man, that's an understatement, worst parking in the state it seems.

It sure is going to be quite in the neighborhood next season I wonder if the neighborhood going to miss all that parking mess clogging the streets the sounds of cheers from the fans and the amazing sounds and music from the band ?!

This game, prior to District starting, wasn’t even a blip on the radar.  After LCM losing to Vidor and Livingston kicking the dog poo out out of Huffman, it’s become very interesting.  The Lions showed some high powered offense Friday throwing up 69 points against Huffman.  That’s a shocker.

It's gonna be a shoot out. Livingston is fast and has more weapons. They can't defend the pass to save their life. Wouldn't surprise me that the team with the ball last wins the game.

I'm picking my adopted hometown Lions over my hometown Bears. It's gonna be a long, sad ride home to Bear Path.

2 hours ago, Lions Pride 2021 said:

It's gonna be a shoot out. Livingston is fast and has more weapons. They can't defend the pass to save their life. Wouldn't surprise me that the team with the ball last wins the game.

I'm picking my adopted hometown Lions over my hometown Bears. It's gonna be a long, sad ride home to Bear Path.

You know you told us that livingston was going to beat LCM last year. 

20 hours ago, LCMAlumtiger32 said:

You know you told us that livingston was going to beat LCM last year. 

That was two years ago, actually. I don't think I posted much last year. No more children playing. Thought I'd take a break from watching children's games for a while...

The whole reason I moved up here was to get away from children's games, only to be sucked back in because the kids wanted to play and the teams needed people to help coach.

Livingston was bitten by the injury bug last year hard. Not an excuse, just part of the game. They are healthy this year. 

LC-M may have the best player on the field but Livingston probably has the next 5-6 before we get back to the Bears. I expect a track meet. I'd also like bragging rights over my sons. i just can't see the Bears winning.

22 hours ago, BattlinBear02 said:

After watching the bears play spring legacy and Vidor , I have a bad feeling about this Livingston game. Especially after seeing the Lions put up 69 pts on Huffman.. hope I'm wrong, but our Bears may be in big trouble.

Huffman isn't huffman this year. Livingston is susceptible to giving up long passes. If you can hold the line long enough for someone to get 25 yards down field, you got a 50/50 shot of scoring. 

Just now, setxathlete14 said:

Does Livingston have a stream?

No. I wish they would join Texan Live.

KETX the Eagle. They do a good job of calling the game with Ken Luck and Brian Besch. The pregame show starts a 515 and they go over all the games in Beaumont and Houston. Highly recommend it.

2 hours ago, Lions Pride 2021 said:

No. I wish they would join Texan Live.

KETX the Eagle. They do a good job of calling the game with Ken Luck and Brian Besch. The pregame show starts a 515 and they go over all the games in Beaumont and Houston. Highly recommend it.

I knew I heard that name Besch before.

This is the hidden content, please