Crosby (27) @ Barbers Hill (28) - FINAL

jdawg03

5 minutes ago, kenny powers said:

No the receivers made plays and got open and ran past the vaunted Crosby speed. Now if you said the OL would have trouble giving kody time then yeah I would agree. Our best OL was out this game. What’s amazing is even with little time the receivers still got open. Williams burned you got a 81 yard TD and the little point guard knight who didn’t even play football last year and is the backup qb scored 2 tds 

None of that surprised me. BH scored 21 regulation points, I never expected Crosby to shut them out. Defense gave up the same amount to Baytown Lee in regulation. Our offense just executed so poorly and left so many plays on the field that we cost them the game. Coach Poth had a hell of a night last night but if the opposing QB throws three picks and still outplays the one on your team, well thats going to be an issue. 

12 hours ago, pdawg119 said:

And BH celebrates on the logo!

Sweet, sweet revenge!

Had to go back and watch the end ,so glad BH did that after last year’s foolishness by the Cosby coaches. Crosby Coach again running his mouth was the first one out there to start the scuffle😂 get you some

20 minutes ago, BHFAN said:

Had to go back and watch the end ,so glad BH did that after last year’s foolishness by the Cosby coaches. Crosby Coach again running his mouth was the first one out there to start the scuffle😂 get you some

Me too they deserved it!

stats Here is something from MaxPreps I thought you would like:

This is the hidden content, please

This game is one of my favorites in our area between two teams that I don’t have a rooting interest in.  It seems like it’s almost always a great game, and the fans always bring it on here.  Kudos to the overwhelming majority of you who kept it respectful, and for those of you who showed back up after the game to take your lumps.  I’ve enjoyed these threads.  Good luck to both teams the rest of the season!  

17 minutes ago, JimAdler said:

Last night reminded me of a BH team we had a few years ago, where there is no laying down at any point in the 48 minutes.  

Yes that was definitely something I noticed and is a good sign that BH is growing with the introduction of Abseck.  I wish Abseck could have been here a couple of years before last years team. That group had a lot of good football players, not FBS but kids that just loved to compete. This years team is full of underclassmen and will just continue to get better as the season continues. LaPorte is what the focus is now we can celebrate today but back to work Monday.

4 hours ago, BHFAN said:

Yes I re-watched it on line. No matter how much kids celebrate there was NO excuse for the Crosby coaching staff to run out on the field and make contact with BH players. NONE. I am surprised no repercussions are in the works for the Crosby staff. Their players conducted themselves pretty well until the Crosby coaches melted down. P ought to clue in, you dish it out? Then you need to take it like a man.  

3 hours ago, Cougtalk said:

Congrats to Bh won a great game! 

Crosby needs to fix this offense. It's not sufficient for them to do what they want to do. Defense played their butts off, but if your offense punts every 3 plays every high school teams will eventually score. 

Thank you sir. We appreciate your sportsmanship. 

41 minutes ago, BHFAN said:

BH is growing with the introduction of Abseck.  I wish Abseck could have been here a couple of years before last years team. That group had a lot of good football players, not FBS but kids that just loved to compete. 

Agreed. The past is the past and Absek came when he did. It would have been interesting to see what BH could have done if he had arrived 6 years ago instead of 1. But he was at CP and his kid was playing. Focus forward! 

Its looks like about half their staff ran out led by one or two. I can't much tell who contacted who after that, but it sure looks like contact was made. I don't know any of their names. They should have just stayed on their sideline, controlling #10, or better yet just head off to the their locker room. That way there is no chance of any contact with any BH players. 

2 minutes ago, Separation Scientist said:

Its looks like about half their staff ran out led by one or two. I can't much tell who contacted who after that, but it sure looks like contact was made. I don't know any of their names. They should have just stayed on their sideline, or better yet just head off to the their locker room. That way there is no chance of any contact with any BH players. 

Doesn’t surprise me at all. There behavior seems to permeate through their players and some of their fans which is short for fanatics.

7 minutes ago, Separation Scientist said:

Its looks like about half their staff ran out led by one or two. I can't much tell who contacted who after that, but it sure looks like contact was made. I don't know any of their names. They should have just stayed on their sideline, controlling #10, or better yet just head off to the their locker room. That way there is no chance of any contact with any BH players. 

+1

Ran outta likes. 

17 minutes ago, kenny powers said:

Just went back and watched the scuffle. Which Crosby coach ran out there to confront the BH players? And pretty sure that the player was #10  Cryin Miles the qb that started the whole thing and threw a shove if not a punch. Wonder if this will be reviewed? 

I don't know, but I saw the BH coaches trying to get their players lined up to shake hands then the other stuff started.