Crosby (27) @ Barbers Hill (28) - FINAL

jdawg03

Just now, Cougar14.2 said:

Looks like it’s going to be a first round exit for Crosby this year, if we even make the playoffs. Poor offensive play against Lee last week and even worse offensive ply this week with penalties, dropped tds and missed wide open receivers. Going to be a long year for Crosby

I was told play calling was suspect especially towards end of game for y’all.

19 minutes ago, TradenupBH said:

Let’s be honest, the Crosby fans knew there was a chance they would get beat by BH. That’s the reason they were coming up with silly things like us not having a bunch FBS kids, etc. The tide is turning and they know it. BH is growing really fast and starting to get better. There’s a ton of underclassmen on varsity including freshman. Future looks bright Eagles.

When you hit 6A and have to play North Shore and CE King after the next realignment, you’re going to want that growth to slow down a tad.  

Just now, TradenupBH said:

I was told play calling was suspect especially towards end of game for y’all.

I was thinking the first half, run it for 12, 3 incomplete passes.  Then a couple more times in the second half, just head scratchers! Still had a chance to win.  I see a possible sweep in the 1st round of the playoffs for our district though in all honesty.  I hope not though.

11 minutes ago, kenny powers said:

Yep Jr was just gonna bully us around especially in the second half Lmao! 

No excuses. Y’all sold out to stop him and did, played with 8 in the box all night and we dropped tds and missed open receivers. Absolute garbage from Crosby offense tonight. I would hold off on all that with your b-team kid though. 

Just now, CougarCal said:

I was thinking the first half, run it for 12, 3 incomplete passes.  Then a couple more times in the second half, just head scratchers! Still had a chance to win.  I see a possible sweep in the 1st round of the playoffs for our district though in all honesty.  I hope not though.

Something about the last possession in regulation, instead of trying run clock out, y’all were passing? I wasn’t there. I’m out of town

5 minutes ago, CougarCal said:

Just because BH beat the great Crosby doesn’t mean the district will exit the first round. Y’all might though

Just now, CougarCal said:

Okay what is the deal with the one receiver that was freakish but hardly saw the field?

Talking about Dixon on BH. I’m not sure what’s going on there. I was thinking maybe he was being punished or something, he hasn’t played much all year. I really wish they would get him back playing. He’s only a junior and is 6-4 runs a 4.5 fourty!  

2 minutes ago, BHFAN said:

Talking about Dixon on BH. I’m not sure what’s going on there. I was thinking maybe he was being punished or something, he hasn’t played much all year. I really wish they would get him back playing. He’s only a junior and is 6-4 runs a 4.5 fourty!  

I was sworn to secrecy on this but he's in the doghouse for something, that's all I can say. I found out few days ago. 

9 minutes ago, MrFleet23 said:

Is there any crow left? I’m here for my portion.  Great win for BH. Crosby needs to fire their OC. 3 INTs and a safety? And can’t come up with the W. Not gonna get far like that. Myles missed his biggest target wide open all night. Great game BH. 👍🏾

I think everyone took it out out on 14.2😁. I personally will now root for Crosby the rest of the way.

9 minutes ago, kenny powers said:

I’m really looking  forward to this weeks road to state Crosby VYPE episode. What day and time is that airing?

😂😂😂
I think it’s being aired during 14.2’s 400lb bench pressing session as he talks to people making 800k a year. 

15 minutes ago, TradenupBH said:

Dang, back to early exits for the Mecca. Lol

Yep, was tough to come to that realization  but it is what it is this year. Offensive execution has been suspect all year. Up 21-14 at midfield with 3mins left and we still manage to snatch defeat from the jaws of victory even after how bad we played? Yeah, we’ll be shopping on Black Friday this year. Great win by BH. QB got destroyed all night and still came up with enough plays to get the win. 

Crosby’s defense actually played very well tonight. Offense was just so pitiful we couldn’t help them out. We probably had close to 100 yards in penalties tonight but I bet 70 were offensive. That holding/block in the back when we where going to have it 1st and goal from the 2 yard line and a chance to go up 14 in the 4th quarter was crucial. We ended up with 0 points because we don’t have a kicker this year. At least I’ll have those November weekends off during flounder season🤷🏾‍♂️