Crosby (27) @ Barbers Hill (28) - FINAL

jdawg03

2 minutes ago, Cougar14.2 said:

Yep, was tough to come to that realization  but it is what it is this year. Offensive execution has been suspect all year. Up 21-14 at midfield with 3mins left and we still manage to snatch defeat from the jaws of victory even after how bad we played? Yeah, we’ll be shopping on Black Friday this year. Great win by BH. QB got destroyed all night and still came up with enough plays to get the win. 

Crosby’s defense actually played very well tonight. Offense was just so pitiful we couldn’t help them out. We probably had close to 100 yards in penalties tonight but I bet 70 were offensive. That holding/block in the back when we where going to have it 1st and goal from the 2 yard line and a chance to go up 14 in the 4th quarter was crucial. We ended up with 0 points because we don’t have a kicker this year. At least I’ll have those November weekends off during flounder season🤷🏾‍♂️

Kicker was ok. The O Line got their butts whipped . 

3 minutes ago, Cougar14.2 said:

Yep, was tough to come to that realization  but it is what it is this year. Offensive execution has been suspect all year. Up 21-14 at midfield with 3mins left and we still manage to snatch defeat from the jaws of victory even after how bad we played? Yeah, we’ll be shopping on Black Friday this year. Great win by BH. QB got destroyed all night and still came up with enough plays to get the win. 

Crosby’s defense actually played very well tonight. Offense was just so pitiful we couldn’t help them out. We probably had close to 100 yards in penalties tonight but I bet 70 were offensive. That holding/block in the back when we where going to have it 1st and goal from the 2 yard line and a chance to go up 14 in the 4th quarter was crucial. We ended up with 0 points because we don’t have a kicker this year. At least I’ll have those November weekends off during flounder season🤷🏾‍♂️

Kudos, you manned up and came on here. Good luck rest of season.

1 minute ago, Unwoke said:

They didn’t work on defense either.😂

Can we get a urinalysis for Unwoke? Defense played a good game sacks , ints , and a safety. What else do you want against a quality opponent. Offense had more than enough opportunities to put the game out of reach. Now you’re just being a hater😂

36 minutes ago, BHFAN said:

BH even had  what three turnovers to Crosby’s zero turnovers. Still pulled it out

That’s the bad part. We picked off the QB multiple times just like I said we would and still lost. The way we got screwed on penalties tonight was awful as usual but we know that’s going to happen. We still need to execute. Can’t drop TDs, miss wide open guys and then compound it with penalties. Very good night for BH, they did exactly what they should’ve done to Crosby tonight. 

1 minute ago, MrFleet23 said:

Can we get a urinalysis for Unwoke? Defense played a good game sacks , ints , and a safety. What else do you want against a quality opponent. Offense had more than enough opportunities to put the game out of reach. Now you’re just being a hater😂

Don’t answer that dude. He’s from Vidor, that’s kind of all that needs to be said. You notice I just like all his post and tell him thanks now. 

2 minutes ago, MrFleet23 said:

Just Sayin the Ding ah Ling Cowbells didn’t work. The urine is Pure.

14.2 I feel you on a kid coming back from a serious injury. I had one in a different sport came back from injury as a Junior, had unbelievable senior season, great freshman year in college, torn UCL, and now looking forward to finishing his senior year of college ball. Takes a lot to rebound from major injuries.

4 minutes ago, TradenupBH said:

Kudos, you manned up and came on here. Good luck rest of season.

We’ve won way to many game for me to duck anybody. I man enough to let guys get their shot in, the way I talk on here I fully expect it. This is lied rosy district loss since Nederland in ‘20 and that got things turned around for us. Maybe this one will too🤞🏾

7 minutes ago, Cougar14.2 said:

We’ve won way to many game for me to duck anybody. I man enough to let guys get their shot in, the way I talk on here I fully expect it. This is lied rosy district loss since Nederland in ‘20 and that got things turned around for us. Maybe this one will too🤞🏾

PAM struggled tonight. This ain’t over till it’s over…lots of football left everyone better be sharp every game

The Hill D looked really, really good tonight; especially up front!  What I expected to see from that vaunted Crosby offense, just get going when they were being manhandled!  Myles is a Great QB, but again, the Hill coaching staff had a plan for him and it worked!  Speaking of Crosby’s O, is that Womack fella the same Womack that ate BH’s and Other’s lunch last year?  Why don’t he graduate already…lol.  I loved loved the way the Hill D was bringing the wood, but dammit, wrap up!  I hate seeing these guys smack the bejeezus out of some ball carrier, but not wrap up and they get 5 yards or more and a first down because of it!!  But Dang, BH looked tough and that’s why Crosby’s O didn’t look stellar!  Crosby will be fine this year, they’r a dang good club!

I had 17 text messages from BH parents last night after the game. I made some very low brow comments to some of them. The ones I made it to read this board so I would like to apologize to them, I was very frustrated. 

Prior to the season in the parent meeting Coach P basically asked us to stay off social media after losses so I’ll be surf fishing for redfish the rest of the weekend✌🏾

1 minute ago, Cougar14.2 said:

I had 17 text messages from BH parents last night after the game. I made some very low brow comments to some of them. The ones I made it to read this board so I would like to apologize to them, I was very frustrated. 

Prior to the season in the parent meeting Coach P basically asked us to stay off social media after losses so I’ll be surf fishing for redfish the rest of the weekend✌🏾

Goodluck fishing! I know the feeling from last year. Next weeks a new week spend time with them boys they will graduated and gone before you know it.

3 minutes ago, Cougar14.2 said:

You fishing on the peninsula this weekend?

49 minutes ago, kenny powers said:

Like I said on the Lee thread, the Qb and offense misses Kirkwood. That dude is why they won last year. 

Guess 14.2’s analysis of BH had no other receivers besides Herndon and Dixon was off. Williams and Knight had big games and neither are bigger than 5’9”

I was dead on. We picked the QB off three times and should’ve been 4 if not for that phantom defensive holding way on the opposite side of the field on that first pick that would had us 1st and goal early in the first quarter. That first non-pick was a break on the ball intended for Williams. We just gave up 21 regulation points for the 3rd straight week and still lost last night. Smh, I’m going fishing 

Wind is blowing bro lol, no luck there either 

I was dead on. We picked the QB off three times and should’ve been 4 if not for that phantom defensive holding way on the opposite side of the field on that first pick that would had us 1st and goal early in the first quarter. That first non-pick was a break on the ball intended for Williams. We just gave up 21 regulation points for the 3rd straight week and still lost last night. Smh, I’m going fishing 

No the receivers made plays and got open and ran past the vaunted Crosby speed. Now if you said the OL would have trouble giving kody time then yeah I would agree. Our best OL was out this game. What’s amazing is even with little time the receivers still got open. Williams burned you got a 81 yard TD and the little point guard knight who didn’t even play football last year and is the backup qb scored 2 tds