Week-2 Nederland at Port Arthur Memorial Predictions

Who wins?  

61 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 09/03/2022 at 12:00 AM

20 minutes ago, pakronos said:

The one thing I want to see is if we can get out the first rd!!!!! NON OF THIS MEAN SQUAT IF WE GET PUT OUT RD 1!!!!! Yes winning the district, beating mid county, personal acknowledgments etc… is cute to me. PAM had talented teams like this one, hell an undefeated team at that, and sat home 3 times!!!!!! I’ll support the kids, but these adults if not on the hot seat, SHOULD!!! As fans, we should practice what we preach!! NO MEDIOCRITY!!!! Going 8-2, 9-1, or 10-0 is not necessarily success in the grand scheme of things ESPECIALLY when you are one of the dominant teams in the area and district!!! It’s EXPECTED at this point!

With that said, I hope you know that we were moved to Reg 2 and I hope you see who's in Dist 7......

5 minutes ago, Austin1985 said:

With that said, I hope you know that we were moved to Reg 2 and I hope you see who's in Dist 7......

Exactly! It didn't get any easier with the switch of regions. I'm hoping we get Lufkin 1st round. Otherwise....... well.......... 🤷🏾‍♂️

@BMTSoulja1 per your Port Arthur Memorial season prediction you posted on this site July 1st you have us scheduled for a loss to Ned like you had us scheduled for a loss to Png.

I need you to keep that same energy sir. 

14 hours ago, SmashMouth said:

Very true. I watched it live streamed on YouTube. PAM gonna kill ‘em. 

I think Ned should take Reagan advice he gave to Png: come out and throw a bomb, ya know, against the same defense that had 3 ints last game including a pick6 on one of those. 

Maybe it will work, maybe it will not. 🤷🏾‍♂️😁☂️

10 minutes ago, Mr. Buddy Garrity said:

I think Ned should take Reagan advice he gave to Png: come out and throw a bomb, ya know, against the same defense that had 3 ints last game including a pick6 on one of those. 

Maybe it will work, maybe it will not. 🤷🏾‍♂️😁☂️

Maybe the umbrella song will come in the first quarter… lol

Bulldogs seam to have play better in the second quarter of the WOS game.  That fumble at the goal line hurt bad.  Bulldogs will hopefully make the right moves this week.  They will get beat though, but it won't be to bad.  They will need to be spotted 2 TD's.  Go Sophomores. 

13 minutes ago, A BUC 77 said:

Bulldogs seam to have play better in the second quarter of the WOS game.  That fumble at the goal line hurt bad.  Bulldogs will hopefully make the right moves this week.  They will get beat though, but it won't be to bad.  They will need to be spotted 2 TD's.  Go Sophomores. 

I highly doubt the wild cat play from the shotgun with RB #32 on 4th & goal was going to result in a TD, maybe Sunday kid could have used his quickness & running skills to get in, but WOS defense was all over that play. 

1 hour ago, spidersal said:

I am afraid it is going to take more than 3 non district games for the Dogs this year. After watching the WOS game, I think it’s going to be an 0-10 season. Super SOPHS just don’t look too super Just don’t see anyone on the schedule they can beat after watching the WOS game

So after one game against one of the best teams in this area you decided that Nederland is not going to win a single game...SMH 🙄

34 minutes ago, BMTSoulja1 said:

Someone was quoted saying ,' ...And they lucky it wasn't 70.  Talking about the band parents left at halftime.  bull(you know what)!".

Hmmmm not sure what that's about, but I was talking in regards to you having someone run up on you today and you having to go see someone in the Administration Building after what went on this past Friday night sir. 😁 

You haven't provided us with a predicted score. 

17 minutes ago, Mr. Buddy Garrity said:

Hmmmm not sure what that's about, but I was talking in regards to you having someone run up on you today and you having to go see someone in the Administration Building after what went on this past Friday night sir. 😁 

You sent them to harass me , but I intentionally avoided that nuisance..

20 minutes ago, Mr. Buddy Garrity said:

And BTW, that was a quote from C. G.