Trump To Be President In 2023?!

Reagan

4 minutes ago, bullets13 said:

where's your source that this would be "legal."  this looks an awful lot like something someone would find on a viral fb meme.  also, like cardinal stated, what crime would the republican controlled house and senate be impeaching Biden and Harris for?  Ineffectiveness isn't a crime.  being terrible at your job isn't a crime.  being a democrat isn't a crime.  

I like educating: 

Let's start with this:  Speaker does not have to be a member of the House.  Trump installed.  Legal so far.   

This is the hidden content, please

Now, do I have to prove that we can impeach the President and VP?  No.  Good!

Next is the tricky part.  We need 2/3 of the Senate for removal.  

The third, or second after the VP, in line for the Presidency is the Speaker:  

14 minutes ago, SmashMouth said:

In the case of this subject and situation, I feel it would be grossly detrimental to the Republican Party and the country as a whole. 

both sides have done a ton of this over the last several years, blocking justices, attempting to stack courts, trying to steal votes through redistricting, etc.  the thought that either side, when in power, would cheat to gain more power is terrifying to me.  

13 minutes ago, Reagan said:

I like educating

Let's start with this:  Speaker does not have to be a member of the House.  Trump installed.  Legal so far.   

Now, do I have to prove that we can impeach the President and VP?  No.  Good!

Next is the tricky part.  We need 2/3 of the Senate for removal.  

The third, or second after the VP, in line for the Presidency is the Speaker:  

might be time to find another hobby.  again, where is your source for this nonsense idea.  I know you did not come up with this "brilliant" plan on your own.  

1 hour ago, CardinalBacker said:

I think that Trump would easily have won in 2020 partly because of the first Impeachment if he'd have just not been willfully repulsive to anybody but his most loyal followers.  The second impeachment was rightful in regards to having grounds.... the timing issue is a completely different story.  

As we're now looking down the barrel of another failed Trump Presidential campaign, I think Rs might regret not voting along with Romney in the Senate for the second Impeachment before it's all over.  

The people who keep squawking "yeah, but no mean tweets, huh?" have failed to grasp what happened in 2020.  There was no election fraud.  It's been conclusively proven that it never happened.  Anybody who still believes that the election was stolen is literally a flat earther. More people hated Trump than liked Biden.  That hasn't changed.  If you had to ask the people who voted against Trump if they'd take him back now that gas prices are high, inflation is amok, and the whole shebang looks like it is coming off of the rails, every single one of those 81 million voters would say "no, eff that guy." 

They still hate him (understandably so) and nothing will change that.

Cardinalbacker are you saying this data from Georgia is Russian Disinformation? 😂

Where are they wrong? You always seem to avoid these post. 😂

Most secure election in U S History. Lol

These are the facts in Georgia alone. Other swing states have similar issues. Where you at Cardinalbacker and InJussieWeTrust?

VoterGA Provides Conclusive Evidence Showing Fulton County 2020 Election Results Were Electronically Manipulated — 524K Votes in Question

ATLANTA, March 7, 2022 – VoterGA announced at a press conference today a 15-point analysis that documents clear, irrefutable evidence of how the November 2020 Fulton County election results were electronically manipulated. The analysis was based on a year-long study of ballot images conducted by an expert-laden volunteer research team. The ballot image research was made possible last year when the Georgia legislature passed SB202, which made ballot images public records. The ballot images were collected statewide by a VoterGA Open Records Request team.

The 15-point analysis that can be verified through public ballot images at GAballots.com or other sites found the following problems in Fulton County:

1. 17,724 final certified Fulton County absentee votes have no ballot images, representing 13,303 extra Biden votes and 4,279 extra Trump votes — net 9,024 mail-in votes — that cannot be substantiated

2. All 374,128 in-person Fulton County ballot images from the original election count are missing and cannot be authenticated

3. 132,284 of the 148,318 mail-in ballot images are missing their authentication files and cannot be verified as legitimate votes

4. Only 16,034 mail-in ballot images had authentication files and those files (which should be generated  automatically at the time of scanning) were added days after scanning

5. 4,000+ tabulator images have impossible duplicate time stamps

6. 104,994 image files in 1,096 batches have impossible duplicate time stamps

7. Images in 288 batches have backfilled time stamps out of scanning chronological order

8. All ballot batches were improperly forced to adjudication to facilitate tampering

9. 10 ballots were impossibly

adjudicated in one minute by one user

10. 941 [image] files were backdated prior to adjudication

11. Same 12 tabulators closed 148 early voting polls masking identity of scanning tabulator

12. One tabulator serial# impossibly closed two polls in same overlapping times

13. One tabulator was never closed and may have added many illegitimate votes

14. 85 closing tapes for 12,024 Election Day ballots are unsigned or missing

15. All but two tabulator closing tapes for early voting are unsigned, representing 315,000 ballots; Georgia law requires closing tapes to be signed by a poll manager and 2 witnesses

VoterGA emphasized that while one or two of these may be procedural issues, the electronic tampering found so far is not limited to Fulton. Co-founder Garland Favorito said: “In fairness to Fulton County, they did preserve enough of their ballot images to make some of our research possible. Other counties, like Cobb, destroyed most or all of their original November 2020 images despite federal and state law. This tampering and destruction is proof positive why Georgians cannot trust the 2020 election results. We desperately need an independent multi-county audit immediately to secure our elections before 2022 primaries.”

37 minutes ago, bullets13 said:

might be time to find another hobby.  again, where is your source for this nonsense idea.  I know you did not come up with this "brilliant" plan on your own.  

HA!  You wanted to know the legally of this.  I proved it.  Then you go off in a silly direction.  SMH!  

4 hours ago, bullets13 said:

where's your source that this would be "legal."  this looks an awful lot like something someone would find on a viral fb meme.  also, like cardinal stated, what crime would the republican controlled house and senate be impeaching Biden and Harris for?  Ineffectiveness isn't a crime.  being terrible at your job isn't a crime.  being a democrat isn't a crime.  

However….

Going by my legal experience and knowledge (which I think is pretty good in this area) and by a comment (I think by Chief Justice Roberts) during the Trump impeachment), it can be whatever.

During an impeachment/removal trial in the Senate, the Chief Justice of the United States Supreme Court presides over it. (Again) I believe it was the Chief Justice who said when asked what was a high crime or misdemeanor, the response was that it was completely up to the House during an impeachment.

In all aspects of laws, definitions are everything. It can be from common language (typically defined in a dictionary), specifically defined or statutory/written law, common law or case law.

As an example, “premises”’ is generally defined in the dictionary as any buildings and its land.

In the Texas Penal Code under carrying a handgun under an LTC it says that it is a crime to carry on the premises of a school. So if you were out shopping and legally carrying a handgun under and LTC and you picked up your kid on the way home in the parking lot of the school, you are then a felon?

No because….

(c) In this section:  

(4) "Premises" means a building or a portion of a building. The term does not include any public or private driveway, street, sidewalk or walkway, parking lot, parking garage, or other parking area.

So even though the common and dictionary meaning of premises includes buildings and land, criminally in carrying a handgun under an LTC, it only means buildings. Why is that important?  To say that is huge would be an understatement or the difference between a noncriminal act and a felony.

As we say in teaching the Penal Code, to check any word or phrase in a law we look for in the order:

a. The phrase “in this section”

b. The phrase “in this chapter”

c. PC Section 1.07 (definitions applied through all Texas laws unless otherwise defined as above)

d. The dictionary.

So the example of premises under an LTC, it says in this section premises means…..

What does that have to do with impeachment and the Constitution?

High crimes and misdemeanors is not defined as justification for impeachment. Again I believe it was Chief Justice Roberts who made the statement that it was entirely political and could be defined in whatever the House and later the Senate wished. The separation of powers in the Constitution does not allow the Supreme Court to make rules for the other two branches. They can only interpret the Constitution as written and that definition is not written. .

The reason that was brought up was that people supporting Trump, including me, said that the claimed collusion was lawful for the president so it could not rise to a high crime or misdemeanor. Basically even if he did everything as accused, it is still not grounds for impeachment. That’s when CJ Roberts made the comment that high crime or misdemeanor was not defined and could be whatever political reason they wished. After all, we might assume that high crime means felony but what about the undefined “misdemeanor”?

So when asked, what could a president be impeached for? Whatever the House wishes.

That is likely why it takes a 2/3 vote. You could impeach a president every week but unless 67 senators agree, it is meaningless.

Under the Obama administration, the Senate Democrats made a mockery of the cloture rule for a filibuster. The Dems didn’t have enough votes to pass Obama federal judge appointments so they changed the longstanding rules with what is called the nuclear option.  Mitch McConnell told them that was a mistake and they would pay for it in the future. They did when Trump was able to get three Supreme Court justices without enough votes to get past the  filibuster.

It is my opinion that Nancy Pelosi and the House Democrats made a mockery of impeachment when they twice impeached Trump, once within about a week of him leaving office.. Just like their vote on the filibuster rules, they might in the future be paid back for the silliness.

I don’t really expect an impeachment of Joe and the #$& but what could it legally be for if the Republicans take back the House and so desired? Anything.

11 hours ago, PAMFAM10 said:

It’s funny you guys are actually diving into this. 
Trump lost get over it. It’s just creepy at this point.

What’s sad is that we wouldn’t be in this turmoil if there were not a lot of weak minded voters in this country.  The only concern Dims have are with appeasing certain segments of society.  To hell with how biden and his string pullers are dragging this country down.  It would be best for the country to get Trump back earlier than 2024!

12 hours ago, PAMFAM10 said:

No….at this point I would say this is Creepier.

The FBI had sex tapes of Democrat Mayors sleeping with a Chinese Spy and kept them hidden, knew Eric Swalwell was sleeping with the Chinese Spy and kept it hidden, had Hunter Biden’s laptop and kept that hidden but leaked a dossier they KNEW was  fake to the New York Times in an effort to take down Trump.

Tell me again what’s creepy?

1 hour ago, Unwoke said:

The FBI had sex tapes of Democrat Mayors sleeping with a Chinese Spy and kept them hidden, knew Eric Swalwell was sleeping with the Chinese Spy and kept it hidden, had Hunter Biden’s laptop and kept that hidden but leaked a dossier they KNEW was  fake to the New York Times in an effort to take down Trump.

All those are pretty damn creepy. Regardless, except as a fun “wouldn’t that be cool” story, talking about Trump becoming the president in 2023 through a myriad of improbable situations is silly. 

3 hours ago, Unwoke said:

Unwoke, the Dims do love them some Low Information Voters!

2 hours ago, SmashMouth said:

All those are pretty damn creepy. Regardless, except as a fun “wouldn’t that be cool” story, talking about Trump becoming the president in 2023 through a myriad of improbable situations is silly. 

I am just talking about the total deterioration of credibility of our government which led to the MASSIVE FRAUD in the 2020 Election. If a Supreme Court nominee can’t even give the definition of a woman I doubt Trump will be President in 2023. Lol

16 hours ago, PAMFAM10 said:

Let’s not ignore this creepyness. There was widespread creepyness in all the swing states including Arizona to steal this election from the American people. 

These are the facts in Georgia alone. Other swing states have similar issues. Where you at Cardinalbacker and InJussieWeTrust?

VoterGA Provides Conclusive Evidence Showing Fulton County 2020 Election Results Were Electronically Manipulated — 524K Votes in Question

ATLANTA, March 7, 2022 – VoterGA announced at a press conference today a 15-point analysis that documents clear, irrefutable evidence of how the November 2020 Fulton County election results were electronically manipulated. The analysis was based on a year-long study of ballot images conducted by an expert-laden volunteer research team. The ballot image research was made possible last year when the Georgia legislature passed SB202, which made ballot images public records. The ballot images were collected statewide by a VoterGA Open Records Request team.

The 15-point analysis that can be verified through public ballot images at GAballots.com or other sites found the following problems in Fulton County:

1. 17,724 final certified Fulton County absentee votes have no ballot images, representing 13,303 extra Biden votes and 4,279 extra Trump votes — net 9,024 mail-in votes — that cannot be substantiated

2. All 374,128 in-person Fulton County ballot images from the original election count are missing and cannot be authenticated

3. 132,284 of the 148,318 mail-in ballot images are missing their authentication files and cannot be verified as legitimate votes

4. Only 16,034 mail-in ballot images had authentication files and those files (which should be generated  automatically at the time of scanning) were added days after scanning

7. Images in 288 batches have backfilled time stamps out of scanning chronological order

8. All ballot batches were improperly forced to adjudication to facilitate tampering

11. Same 12 tabulators closed 148 early voting polls masking identity of scanning tabulator

15. All but two tabulator closing tapes for early voting are unsigned, representing 315,000 ballots; Georgia law requires closing tapes to be signed by a poll manager and 2 witnesses

VoterGA emphasized that while one or two of these may be procedural issues, the electronic tampering found so far is not limited to Fulton. Co-founder Garland Favorito said: “In fairness to Fulton County, they did preserve enough of their ballot images to make some of our research possible. Other counties, like Cobb, destroyed most or all of their original November 2020 images despite federal and state law. This tampering and destruction is proof positive why Georgians cannot trust the 2020 election results. We desperately need an independent multi-county audit immediately to secure our elections before 2022 primaries.”

2 minutes ago, Unwoke said:

Let’s not ignore this creepyness. There was widespread creepyness in all the swing states including Arizona to steal this election from the American people. 

VoterGA emphasized that while one or two of these may be procedural issues, the electronic tampering found so far is not limited to Fulton. Co-founder Garland Favorito said: “In fairness to Fulton County, they did preserve enough of their ballot images to make some of our research possible. Other counties, like Cobb, destroyed most or all of their original November 2020 images despite federal and state law. This tampering and destruction is proof positive why Georgians cannot trust the 2020 election results. We desperately need an independent multi-county audit immediately to secure our elections before 2022 primaries.”

If only you was on trump legal team he’ll still be president. What a sham right🤣

11 minutes ago, PAMFAM10 said:

If only you was on trump legal team he’ll still be president. What a sham right🤣

Like the way you don’t address the  facts about the fraud and sloppiness of the Georgia vote count that I posted. Thank you Ray Charles for your intellectual insight of the Georgia vote count. 

40 minutes ago, BS Wildcats said:

Laughing at yourself and you don’t even know it.  Just like the SCOTUS nominee not knowing what a woman is.  You Democrats, even though you claim not to be one, are totally lost.

Democrats ain’t crying 2 years later over a loss. Posting threads like these.( I could care less about a democrat or republican)  just humorous to me.

44 minutes ago, PAMFAM10 said:

Democrats ain’t crying 2 years later over a loss. Posting threads like these.( I could care less about a democrat or republican)  just humorous to me.

How convenient to have forgotten Hillary’s bawling and blaming everyone for her loss well into the Trump administration. ALL democrats blamed the loss on Russian interference and Trump’s supposed collusion with them as to why she lost. How long again did they pursue this line of reasoning? Does the name Muller ring a bell?

2 hours ago, PAMFAM10 said:

You shouldn’t be on the internet you should be on the phone with trump lawyers with these facts.

The same lawyers that proved the Russia Russia Hoax was BS, Both impeachments we’re BS, Hunter’s laptop was Authentic an Joe Biden is compromised will also prove the 2020 election was a BS election an Trump won. Your a Typical Stand for Nothing Ignorant Idiot who likes to attack the messenger instead of attacking the message an proving the message wrong. Move on troll. 

3 hours ago, baddog said:

How convenient to have forgotten Hillary’s bawling and blaming everyone for her loss well into the Trump administration. ALL democrats blamed the loss on Russian interference and Trump’s supposed collusion with them as to why she lost. How long again did they pursue this line of reasoning? Does the name Muller ring a bell?

And yet republicans are in line for the well the democrats did it so we can too. Two peas in a pod

1 hour ago, Unwoke said:

The same lawyers that proved the Russia Russia Hoax was BS, Both impeachments we’re BS, Hunter’s laptop was Authentic an Joe Biden is compromised will also prove the 2020 election was a BS election an Trump won. Your a Typical Stand for Nothing Ignorant Idiot who likes to attack the messenger instead of attacking the message an proving the message wrong. Move on troll. 

Countless lawyers judges etc. have already proven me right. But they must have not got your facts yet. Trump lost my guy deal with it.

2 hours ago, PAMFAM10 said:

And yet republicans are in line for the well the democrats did it so we can too. Two peas in a pod

Whatever you believe. That’s what it comes down to anyway. Fact is, it’s so easy to take your stand, which is none, and sit on your perch in judgement of others while there is no ground for you to cover. You say you take neither side, which is impossible to me. If you don’t denounce issues, then you are in agreement. No one can be “middle-of-the-road” on everything. You can claim that, and some will believe you, but it’s just insurance so that you never have to back anything up.