Disney World Releases Statement Critical Of PNG’s Orlando Performance!

tvc184

First a group of locals mentioned how offensive it was…. Nothing.  Then the local Indian tribes said something…. Still nothing. Then the Cherokee Chief himself said he does not support this…. Nothing.  Now Disney and TMZ is on PNG’s arse and NOW they’re deleting while social media accounts in order to mask the ‘offensive content’.  Looks like the ball is finally going to start rolling on this.  I’m sure that if the mascot hasn’t changed by then, I’m sure the halftime performance will look a LOT different this fall.

13 hours ago, BMTSoulja1 said:

First a group of locals mentioned how offensive it was…. Nothing.  Then the local Indian tribes said something…. Still nothing. Then the Cherokee Chief himself said he does not support this…. Nothing.  Now Disney and TMZ is on PNG’s arse and NOW they’re deleting while social media accounts in order to mask the ‘offensive content’.  Looks like the ball is finally going to start rolling on this.  I’m sure that if the mascot hasn’t changed by then, I’m sure the halftime performance will look a LOT different this fall.

PNG should not change anything!

11 minutes ago, BMTSoulja1 said:

You’re opinion, I get it.  But it’s based on…..  what?  

Who is being harmed by the name of a mascot?  Is scalp ‘em racist terminology?  I’m sure more white people were scalped than Indians.  I understand there are a lot of tenderfooted snowflakes in this country, but are far worse things happening that we should be concerned with.  On a side note, hopefully there will always be Evadale Rebels, as well!

18 minutes ago, BMTSoulja1 said:

Might want to do a little research and gather information prior to deflecting.  

I don’t need to research the fact that I don’t care what any of them think. It’s a “ harmless” high school spirit chant. Anyone “offended” by that needs to take a couple Midol and call me in the morning. 

23 minutes ago, BS Wildcats said:

Who is being harmed by the name of a mascot?  Is scalp ‘em racist terminology?  I’m sure more white people were scalped than Indians.  I understand there are a lot of tenderfooted snowflakes in this country, but are far worse things happening that we should be concerned with.  On a side note, hopefully there will always be Evadale Rebels, as well!

So the Cherokee Principal Chief himself is a tender footed snowflake?  So that’s your logic.