Barbay leaving Jasper

AggiesAreWe

Bronson or Alvarez not on applicant list released today but Toby Foreman is on list and he would destroy WOS for the craziness that went on when they hired their new HC and many other interesting choices Jasper does it right nobody will want to play Jasper in the near future Good luck guys

2 hours ago, WOSdrummer99 said:

Kendrick Crumedy
Offensive Coordinator - Manvel
Jasper Alum

my friend you see where I stand, by reading my earlier post.

lol alot of people don't know there are actually 3 Jasper alums on Manvel's  current coaching staff.

@jdog90 @Bulldog92I bet yall remember Kevin Hall(Manvel HC) and David Gibbs (Manvel DC)

Kendrick may lack the HC experience that the other finalist have but gimme a clean slate vs the other 3 combined 109 wins 153 losses any day. Prouse having the lone above .500 record and its by the slimmest margin possible (26-25).

really I mean I am not being disrespectful (well maybe I am, if being brutally honest is synonymous ).  the school board members have the opportunity to look back with pride one day and say they were part of waking a sleeping giant(Jasper's football program). Let's hope they do. Personally this possible situation truly gets me excited....ALOT!  the only other hire that even comes close to the one available that got me excited about the future of Bulldog football was Garrett Morgan.  we all know how grossly that was handled..

1 hour ago, Darrell said:

Bronson or Alvarez not on applicant list released today but Toby Foreman is on list and he would destroy WOS for the craziness that went on when they hired their new HC and many other interesting choices Jasper does it right nobody will want to play Jasper in the near future Good luck guys

Alvarez isn't because he as of today has a  new job in Marshall.  Probably figured why bother going thru the rest of the process once he realized/found out that Jasper wasn't  going to play the role of PowerBall lottery.  can't say for certain  how  much truth(if any) there is/was to the ," I HEARDS". 

do/did you know that before  Alvarez got his first HC job in Pineland(West Sabine) he was on Coach Walkoviak's staff here in Jasper?

Bronson is already on staff in role that suits him perfectly. ( don't get me wrong, I would have been ecstatic if he were becoming HC).

thanks for the well wishes!

Prouse  good coach high IQ sports comes first with him played in a loaded district for several years with state contenders still had a winning record (26-25) and never had the talent or the kids did not want to work for success this guy has intensity in loads but do I think he gets this job not confident about that this coach needs a new home other than Deweyville best coach they have ever had if that is much of anything. Look at the trajectory after the West Sabine job that Alvarez took. 

1 minute ago, Darrell said:

Prouse  good coach high IQ sports comes first with him played in a loaded district for several years with state contenders still had a winning record (26-25) and never had the talent or the kids did not want to work for success this guy has intensity in loads but do I think he gets this job not confident about that this coach needs a new home other than Deweyville best coach they have ever had if that is much of anything. Look at the trajectory after the West Sabine job that Alvarez took. 

I'm on board with Crumedy, but what Prouse has done at Deweyville is impressive considering that they had never made the playoffs before he got there. 

5 hours ago, 89Falcon said:

Pretty certain that DV made the playoffs under Babin and Comeaux.

Deweyville is 1-13 all time in playoffs.

Michael Comeaux coached at Deweyville 2002,03,04 had a 10-20 over all record and did not make any playoff appearances.

The Pirates however did make playoffs in 2005 & 2006 losing both years to Corrigan Camden.

Chris Babin was 17-5 @ Deweyville in 2012 & 2013 making playoffs both years.

2012 lost to Elysian Fields 24-22

2013 lost to Rosebudd Lott 43-16