West Orange Stark Mustangs vs Jasper Bulldogs

wo-s#1

1 hour ago, Dirty_but_Dazzling said:

I been thinking more like a 40-38 type game.

I don't know if it will be that high scoring.Jasper's offense is scoring a little more in recent games but their defense which has been stingy is giving up more points to.They have only scored 187 points in 10 games.That's only 18.7 point average a game.WOS has a pretty stingy defense too.Their offense,though scoring a lot of points,is doing it mainly on special teams,interceptions and short fields.So unless Jasper has a breakdown on defense I don't see a high scoring game.Carthage only beat them 28-0.I'm thinking WOS 28-14.

1 hour ago, GUNHO said:

I don't know if it will be that high scoring.Jasper's offense is scoring a little more in recent games but their defense which has been stingy is giving up more points to.They have only scored 187 points in 10 games.That's only 18.7 point average a game.WOS has a pretty stingy defense too.Their offense,though scoring a lot of points,is doing it mainly on special teams,interceptions and short fields.So unless Jasper has a breakdown on defense I don't see a high scoring game.Carthage only beat them 28-0.I'm thinking WOS 28-14.

LOL.  I only said that as a "poke" at the Deweyville Pirate fan cause that was the score of their game last week here in Jasper.

as Dan Ray Hook took his mustangs to the playing field  two hrs befor game time had them huddled around him he look and ask them what do you see,wow the look on there faces they ask what do you mean coach,his reply what do you see his reply(no tomorrow for you dreams will be broken) . come out on fire play mustang football for 4Qt       play lights out chain gang defence true story