West Orange Stark Mustangs vs Jasper Bulldogs

wo-s#1

21 minutes ago, GUNHO said:

Jasper / WOS for the most part always play a pretty competitive game.I'm not sure but Jasper has only beaton us one time I think in the playoffs.I think Jasper is starting to find their grove

I think the Mustangs are too. Last night was the best I've seen them play yet. Need to keep improving, but I thought we looked better. 

On a side note, I love that the Bellville people are already booking their trip to play Carthage or China Spring... 

7 minutes ago, Gasilla said:

I think the Mustangs are too. Last night was the best I've seen them play yet. Need to keep improving, but I thought we looked better. 

On a side note, I love that the Bellville people are already booking their trip to play Carthage or China Spring... 

Yeah. I think we completed some passes.Unheard of.lol

To be fair Bellville has earned that swag.Earlyer in the year I thought our chances against Bellville were slim but now I'm leaning toward 50/50.Stay tuned. 

17 minutes ago, Gasilla said:

What Bellville people? Please enlighten me

1 hour ago, aTmfan06 said:

I don’t think West Orange scores 30… not saying they don’t win this game because I’m pretty sure they do. But I see more of a 20-7 WOS win

It want be 20-7. Jasper has a descent defense.but I keep saying this sound defense and ST is really carrying w.o. along with gales.they will continue to work on there short passing game.and one other thing w.o. corners that doesn't get the recognition are playing some tremendous ball.so it will be hard for jasper to throw the ball. Field position was a factor lastnite.and it will be a factor again.35-7.

19 minutes ago, aTmfan06 said:

Because as far as I know… even with the season we have had and the talent on this team we have been extremely humble about how the season has went lol

That you have.Matter of fact you keep trying to tell me how WOS is the favorite and I keep telling you, yeah right.lol

18 minutes ago, bd04 said:

I think it will be a lower scoring game than what most think . While Jaspers offense is not as potent as it has been in years past , their defense is good and will be up for WOS. I’ll take WOS in a 20-6 game. 

Jaspers offense is lacking but as you said their defense is keeping them in games.We shall see how they handle WOS.

I doubt it be 20 to 6 that Mustangs offense is something to see jasper defense is good but not all that like most people is talking when west Orange gets in there grove of scoring they not going to stop that's why I said

WOS 42

Jasper 14

That Defense of West Orange is getting better week after week and they gaining alot of speed as well 

20 minutes ago, Stangfan#1 said:

I doubt it be 20 to 6 that Mustangs offense is something to see jasper defense is good but not all that like most people is talking when west Orange gets in there grove of scoring they not going to stop that's why I said

WOS 42

Jasper 14

That Defense of West Orange is getting better week after week and they gaining alot of speed as well 

Special teams for WOS is a big reason they are scoring a lot of points.