CANCELED - Fort Bend Christian Academy vs Vidor 9/17/2021 - CANCELED

NoNeckNic479

41 minutes ago, Mr. Buddy Garrity said:

Was just about to post the same. 

What do you guys expect them to say the truth? Well we agreed to and scheduled the Vidor game but then we found a closer game so we said screw Vidor they are a bunch of racists. I would like to know the demographics of their team, maybe they have legit reasons (albeit wrong but understandable) to be worried about coming to Vidor. Or maybe they are just looking down their noses and pointing the finger at people they know nothing about.

7 minutes ago, Boneyard Boys said:

What do you guys expect them to say the truth? Well we agreed to and scheduled the Vidor game but then we found a closer game so we said screw Vidor they are a bunch of racists. I would like to know the demographics of their team, maybe they have legit reasons (albeit wrong but understandable) to be worried about coming to Vidor. Or maybe they are just looking down their noses and pointing the finger at people they know nothing about.

Well my mom knows the city and said they had flooding and damage in areas to me just last night so yeah I call bs on the racist stuff coming out. Maybe they did find a closer game i don't know. And with that news coming out I can see why the other team said no. Seems like a local blunder to me. Local as here. 

4 minutes ago, Mr. Buddy Garrity said:

Well my mom knows the city and said they had flooding and damage in areas to me just last night so yeah I call bs on the racist stuff coming out. Maybe they did find a closer game i don't know. 

I don’t know why they would schedule an away game all the way in Vidor then if they had flooding and damage. I hope the story is not true... but someone posted that they  indeed found a closer game. The reasoning for canceling on Vidor should still be an issue if that were the reason.

1 hour ago, BMTSoulja1 said:

I just seen it.  Seems more like an opinion segment.  I would have like to see some quotes from that other team or maybe even an article from their news outlet…

As I said on the other thread , not really a reliable source.  I would rank him along with Klein as far as reliability. 🙄

5 minutes ago, Bigdog said:

I agree, I’m just would like to see confirmation of a reason from somewhere other than that guy.

I thought it was kinda weird that someone posted the exact same thing on the board the other day and bam, here we have the story to match. Sometimes coincidences happen like that in life and then sometimes it’s all bull. The other school still has to give a reason for canceling on us for another team and anything short of COVID is a problem.

1 minute ago, Boneyard Boys said:

I thought it was kinda weird that someone posted the exact same thing on the board the other day and bam, here we have the story to match. Sometimes coincidences happen like that in life and then sometimes it’s all bull. The other school still haves to give a reason for canceling on us for someone lease and anything short of COVID is a problem.

I know your upset but let’s keep it PG please

6 minutes ago, SmashMouth said:

😂😂😂

I understand the profanity rule and respect it, but to allow the acronym and not the word is kinda silly. Lol. 

I got banned from Twitter for saying GFY too much to the wrong people. They didn’t understand that my acronym meant Good For You... Oh well their loss, all you guys love me here more.

46 minutes ago, Bigdog said:

As I said on the other thread , not really a reliable source.  I would rank him along with Klein as far as reliability. 🙄

I could not have said it better myself!!!  He also posted on facebook the other day that Total was calling for a refinery wide evacuation causing panic in that community.  

• Bigdog locked this topic