Nederland vs West Orange Stark

Stangfan#1

mustangs  could be very good if only they can fill in there week spots in a (hurry ) and it looks like there are some BIG QUESTING IN THERE DEFENCE LINE PLAY. on the other hand wo-s is blessed with some of the best back around the state. Its been said that the mustangs have not looked all that good in spots in there line play on both sides of the ball we  will find out Friday night   20-18  mustangs .

Just now, powerlifter said:

mustangs  could be very good if only they can fill in there week spots in a (hurry ) and it looks like there are some BIG QUESTING IN THERE DEFENCE LINE PLAY. on the other hand wo-s is blessed with some of the best back around the state. Its been said that the mustangs have not looked all that good in spots in there line play on both sides of the ball we  will find out Friday night   20-18  mustangs .

Nederland has played wo-s close the last couple years there are a big defense line lets see if the stings can move them this is what I all ways look at.

7 minutes ago, powerlifter said:

You were told incorrectly. Offensive and defensive lines are our strength and have looked good. LB is where we need some improvement the most.

3 hours ago, Gasilla said:

You were told incorrectly. Offensive and defensive lines are our strength and have looked good. LB is where we need some improvement the most.

3 hours ago, Gasilla said:

feeling better now  when I go to mustang games I only look at the line play on both sides of the ball that come from the old days at USC in calf come this Friday I will do the same as I have over the years the chain gang is history but there ghost is still around. I have a few names for the  stings defense there are still schools that use the name chain gang after all these years over at wo-s using the name chain gang  for a football  line was banned  the people that  wanted it banned should look around the country and go get it banned THIS JUST BURNS MY BUTT OFF

17 hours ago, Reagan said:

Perfect answer!  Thanks!

Barrow always adjusts to his personnel.  Last year they had a big athletic full back, so they ran more 3 wr sets with the fullback.  This year is anybody's guess how it lands, as it doesn't look like they are still figuring out the backfield situation.