Which Vaccine Did You Take?

InMAGAWeTrust

1 hour ago, Hagar said:

Had the Moderna.  Reactions similar to most above, sore arm both times.  Not quite a 100% short while.

On the plus side, Moderna appears to be leading in most cases when results of all are looked at.  I say that as one who just happened to get Moderna, not because I was smart.  But as of now, if I was going for first time, I’d definitely get it.

Yup.  Had an extremely close exposure at work Friday to a breakthrough case from someone who had the Pfizer.  Glad I had the moderna, but still keeping an eye on things for the next few days.  

16 hours ago, CardinalBacker said:

There was some discussion a few weeks ago that it looked like vaccinated people might be MORE effective at spreading the disease based on viral loads.  I haven't heard anything about that recently.

Doubt you will.  Putting out any kind of potential negative news about the vaccine, regardless of how mundane, is an absolute, total no-no.  The equivalent of saying, gasp, there are two genders.  It just isn’t done.

3 hours ago, Hagar said:

Doubt you will.  Putting out any kind of potential negative news about the vaccine, regardless of how mundane, is an absolute, total no-no.  The equivalent of saying, gasp, there are two genders.  It just isn’t done.

You definitely couldn't put it out on facebook or twitter, they would put you in social media jail.

On 8/10/2021 at 6:26 PM, SmashMouth said:

Let me ask your opinion, because I still haven’t figured this one out.

1. Why is there such a disparity in black Americans getting vaccinated?

2. Why are white Republicans one the largest, if not the largest demographic of unvaccinated?

1. Because the government has a history of injecting black americans with diseases like syphilis while saying its a vaccine to help them. Black americans do not trust the government.

2. Because being vaccinated has been politicized just like everything else. When it looked like Trump was going to win the election and he was talking about the vaccine, most republicans were pro-vaccination. Now that is Biden President and pushing for people to be vaccinated, republicans are against it.

On 8/20/2021 at 2:59 PM, Yeoj said:

1. Because the government has a history of injecting black americans with diseases like syphilis while saying its a vaccine to help them. Black americans do not trust the government.

2. Because being vaccinated has been politicized just like everything else. When it looked like Trump was going to win the election and he was talking about the vaccine, most republicans were pro-vaccination. Now that is Biden President and pushing for people to be vaccinated, republicans are against it.

I believe Jessie Jackson and his wife were both hospitalized today with covid.   Both were fully vaccinated. 

When it looked like Trump was going to win the election and he was talking about the vaccine, most republicans were pro-vaccination. Now that is Biden President and pushing for people to be vaccinated, republicans are against it.

I think the best example of this is when Kamala Harris replied when asked if she was going to get the vaccine, “…if Donald Trump tells us that we should take it, I'm not taking it.”

I dont know if anyone has posted this but if you are interested in testing your antibodies from having the virus or from just the vax this allows you do to do that. UTMB is doing this and covers the cost of the tests.

I got covid on 8/9 and luckily did not have a bad case. I got my antibody test Friday and results yesterday confirming both S and N protein antibodies. If you have only had the vax you would not have have N proteins. 

This is the hidden content, please

On 8/20/2021 at 3:59 PM, Yeoj said:

The same can be said for Dims.  They were all against because Trump was pushing the development.  Even biden and harris were against it.  biden “wins” the election, and lo and behold, he starts pushing for it.  He even goes as far as stating that he would like to see the government going door to door to convince people they need it.  This would go over as well as the troop withdrawal in Afghanistan.  This is truly an inept bunch “running”/ruining our country!

Couldn’t agree more with your #1 point, I don’t trust our gov as far as I could throw them. My question is, why would black Americans continue to vote by a huge margin for the party that wants to grow government to have more control over our everyday lives if they don’t trust them?

35 minutes ago, LumRaiderFan said:

Couldn’t agree more with your #1 point, I don’t trust our gov as far as I could throw them. My question is, why would black Americans continue to vote by a huge margin for the party that wants to grow government to have more control over our everyday lives if they don’t trust them?

Brainwashed by the likes of Sheila Jackson Lee, Al Green, Maxine Waters, Jesse Jackson, Al Sharpton, Elijah Cummings, and any others you want to add.