Vaccination Food For Thought

bullets13

1 hour ago, BS Wildcats said:

Libs just keep buying into biden’s rhetoric that this is a virus of the unvaccinated!!  Keep drinking that kool-aid.

Fascinating that relatively intelligent folks can’t (won’t?) assimilate available information about this virus.  Saw on News yesterday that a teacher in Cy-Fair, afraid her son had Covid, made him ride in the trunk to testing site.  Good bet she gets her news/information from CNN.  She can ponder the error of her ways while in jail.

Then there’s this pertinent question:

If they didn’t know the vaccine would lose long term efficacy, then how do they know it doesn’t cause adverse effects long term?

45 minutes ago, Hagar said:

Fascinating that relatively intelligent folks can’t (won’t?) assimilate available information about this virus.  Saw on News yesterday that a teacher in Cy-Fair, afraid her son had Covid, made him ride in the trunk to testing site.  Good bet she gets her news/information from CNN.  She can ponder the error of her ways while in jail.

Then there’s this pertinent question:

If they didn’t know the vaccine would lose long term efficacy, then how do they know it doesn’t cause adverse effects long term?

I think the liberal media is infected with a severe case of TDS.  This seems to be worse than COVID.  Hell, they are still having symptoms a year later.  I really think all Dims are infected by this disease as well.

34 minutes ago, Unwoke said:

I would bet my life savings AOC will get covid drugs this administration has been keeping from you.

No doubt, she is also a minority in New  York.

This is the hidden content, please

From the article:

Some states, including New York and Utah, have made it clear they will prioritize certain racial minorities over other high-risk patients when it comes to the distribution of particular COVID treatments.

The Democrat Creed  
Based on the Democrats prioritizing meds for skin color - Democrats in Washington State want to repeal a law that enhances penalties for drive-by shootings since most are done by young black gang members.

See a trend here?  This is some of the most racist actions I’ve seen since the Democratic run KKK dominated the south.  Then Democrats hated blacks.  Now, Democrats hate whites.  Btw, a little known secret, I’m 99% sure they hate orientals also since they’re intellectually superior to blacks (and whites, but that’s not pertinent here).

1 hour ago, baddog said:

My wife says she saw on Fox that there is a bill in congress to forbid anyone in the house or senate to buy stocks. There are 180+ members who own stock in vaccines. Go figure. 

I’ll try to find the article. She saw it in TV this morning. 

Will, this ain’t Fox but it will do. Old news. Is that an oxymoron?

This is the hidden content, please

35 minutes ago, Unwoke said:

Prather for Governor!

That sounds good but if you read the title it seems like he is talking about mandates issued by the Texas governor. , Watching the video we see that he was talking about mandates on the United States law.

The problem is that it would be a conflict with Article VI of the United States Constitution.

He had just as well call a special session and say people living in Texas no longer have to pay federal income tax.

16 minutes ago, tvc184 said:

That sounds good but if you read the title it seems like he is talking about mandates issued by the Texas governor. , Watching the video we see that he was talking about mandates on the United States law.

The problem is that it would be a conflict with Article VI of the United States Constitution.

He had just as well call a special session and say people living in Texas no longer have to pay federal income tax.

Maybe I miss heard him or I am interpreting the video incorrectly but I hear him saying call a special session for Texas an make it illegal for mandates on Texans for gaining employment.