DCTF 4A D2 Pre Season Top 10

aTmfan06

47 minutes ago, aTmfan06 said:

As for Bellville I was guessing we would be #10 ish. D Line and secondary will be our question marks. Idk how long it’s been or if ever Bellville will have a 2 year starter at QB entering his 3rd season .

WO-S quarterback position is just the opposite for the first time in probably close to 10 years. I don’t think even the coaches have a 100% clear idea who it will be. 

19 minutes ago, marshman said:

WO-S quarterback position is just the opposite for the first time in probably close to 10 years. I don’t think even the coaches have a 100% clear idea who it will be. 

It was 2014. I think it will fill in quickly once the kids hit the practice fields. Leaders rise above. The key will be in game decisions, because you know we'll have a backup plan for the backup.

Now about these rankings. Not off too much IMO. Considering we played 4 of those teams in 4 years at state. It's the same usual suspects. Although I feel like someone is missing from years past, just can't think of who. Lol

28 minutes ago, WOSdrummer99 said:

It was 2014. I think it will fill in quickly once the kids hit the practice fields. Leaders rise above. The key will be in game decisions, because you know we'll have a backup plan for the backup.

Now about these rankings. Not off too much IMO. Considering we played 4 of those teams in 4 years at state. It's the same usual suspects. Although I feel like someone is missing from years past, just can't think of who. Lol

Stop picking on Silsbee and Jasper. 

7 hours ago, aledoalumni said:

4AD2 has several excellent programs in it. Would be nice to see someone upset Carthage this year. 

No it would not, what would be nice is a non district game with Aledo. 
This year would have been a perfect year to play with the defense the Dawgs return to the field. Last year the starters allowed 4.5 points a game. 
I expect them to allow even fewer points per game this year. 
They will be bigger, stronger, and faster. 
The QB is 6ft 4 and 210 with an absolute cannon throwing to three returning starters. 
I think Crosby is going to be a great game for the Dawgs and give our QB great test.