How many have NOT been vaccinated?

WOSdrummer99

How many have NOT been vaccinated?  

18 members have voted

1. 1. Have you been vaccinated?

• Yes
    • No
    • Not going to get the shot

Speaking of the vaccine, do Democrats believe it works?  Biden has a mask on all the time.  He recently had a panic attack when outside & couldn’t find his mask.  At the SOTU address, all the folks there had the vaccine, plus had their mask on.  They’d make poster children for anti-vaxxers.

On a related note, shortly after the mask requirement was lifted in Texas, VISD lifted it at their schools.  There has been no increase in Covid cases that I’m aware of.  The results in Texas and VISD pretty well confirm that the masks worn by most of us offered very little, if any, protection.

1 hour ago, Hagar said:

On a related note, shortly after the mask requirement was lifted in Texas, VISD lifted it at their schools.  There has been no increase in Covid cases that I’m aware of.  The results in Texas and VISD pretty well confirm that the masks worn by most of us offered very little, if any, protection.

Glad that our school district looked at data an did away with that evil nonsense. It’s criminal what kids have had to deal with across the country when it comes to this plandemic. 

14 hours ago, Hagar said:

Now that I'm vaccinated, I hope to be able to leave the mask at home when I return back to work after the summer.  I appreciate the reasoning behind wearing them, but I'm more than willing to teach without one now that there's only about a 5% chance of me still being infected, and a near 0% chance of me becoming significantly ill.  That's why I took the vaccine in the first place.  I'm ready for some normalcy.   

2 hours ago, bullets13 said:

Now that I'm vaccinated, I hope to be able to leave the mask at home when I return back to work after the summer.  I appreciate the reasoning behind wearing them, but I'm more than willing to teach without one now that there's only about a 5% chance of me still being infected, and a near 0% chance of me becoming significantly ill.  That's why I took the vaccine in the first place.  I'm ready for some normalcy.   

Aren’t we all, but will we ever see normalcy again?  Flu’s come & go.  Next year, another mutation/strain of flu.   Appears to me to be on a yearly cycle.  Covid seems to be doing it quarterly.  I don’t think (pray) it’ll be the killer it was, but will it continue to influence our lives?  Flu doesn’t in a radical way, but Covid has become the “boogeyman” that Politicians use for political agendas.  Do you think it will ever be regulated to a yearly inconvenience like the flu, or will it continue to be used to control the masses for nefarious reasons?

Bear with me, but I’ve lost most of my trust in our politicians.  When that happens, the result is Conspiracy Theories.  I find myself asking “why” with each new edict.