Imagine Consistently Being On The Wrong Side of History..

InMAGAWeTrust

1 minute ago, Reagan said:

You tell us how it feels!  The KKK was the police arm of the Democratic party.  Check your history, my friend!

History lesson - Deep South racist democrats are now the Deep South racist trumplicans 

id say the switch happened sometime in the last few decades. What you think? 

Or maybe you legitimately think those people at the trump rallies are democrats 💀😂

11 minutes ago, InMAGAWeTrust said:

History lesson - Deep South racist democrats are now the Deep South racist trumplicans 

Or maybe you legitimately think those people at the trump rallies are democrats 💀😂

Give us proof of how the Trump folks are racist.

13 minutes ago, InMAGAWeTrust said:

Your posts are racist, nitwit. 

47 minutes ago, LumRaiderFan said:

Give us proof of how the Trump folks are racist.

I voted for President Trump twice and I have never been on the wrong side of history or am I racist.  This is simply what the DEMONcrats and media want people to believe.  It's easier to hate someone if they are racist.  But remember, these are the same people who are fine with the openly racist hate group blm.

5 minutes ago, Ty Cobb said:

I voted for President Trump twice and I have never been on the wrong side of history or am I racist.  This is simply what the DEMONcrats and media want people to believe.  It's easier to hate someone if they are racist.  But remember, these are the same people who are fine with the openly racist hate group blm.

This!!!!!!!  Concise, to the point and extremely accurate!!!!

52 minutes ago, Ty Cobb said:

You supported gay marriage and de-segregation? Well, bravo to you sir! 

4 minutes ago, InMAGAWeTrust said:

You supported gay marriage and de-segregation? Well, bravo to you sir! 

I wasn't alive during the de-segregation times so if I say yes than I wouldn't be telling the truth. 

I do not support gay marriage.  I'm not going to loot, riot and burn down buildings because it takes place but I do not support it.  I don't hate gay people but I believe marriage is between a man and a woman.  

2 hours ago, InMAGAWeTrust said:

The ideology switch started during Roosevelt's tenure , and ended when the Dixiecrats left the Democratic party because of Nixon's Southern strategy.

One of these days you'll realize that none of the parties are racist or not, they just deal in votes.  The Dems were pro-segregation right up until it became unpopular to be that way.  They'll be pro "black lives matter" right up until it's no longer expedient to do so.  If you ask me, we're in the twelfth hour of that strategy as the blowback from non-racist white people who are actually liberal grows, and as the Hispanics start voting Republican as they did in this last election because, face it, they really aren't too concerned with being in line behind black people.  

That's why Trump can get out there and say "those voting irregularities were in places like Fulton County, where all of you wouldn't want to live" to his lily-white audience on 1/6/21.  He's absolutely appealing to the racists who do actually exist. 

5 hours ago, InMAGAWeTrust said:

.. I feel like these “groups” of people have something in common 🧐🧐

what say you? 

42B629BF-0F87-45C3-8399-B0E245198F41.jpeg

We know for a fact the two big racist are Biden and Obama.  biden said obama was a "clean" black person.  And obama threw his grandmother under the bus by saying she was a typical white person.