Impeachment

BS Wildcats

18 minutes ago, BS Wildcats said:

Isn’t there other issues Pelosi and her band of cohorts should be working on than this? He will be gone in a little over a week.  Move on!!

Pelosi and the other DEMONcrats H-A-T-E President Trump.  This is their way of sticking it to him and getting the last word.  If I understand this correctly, another impeachment would prevent President Trump from ever running for office again.  Oh, and to answer your question, yes they have many other issues they should be working on.

Just now, Ty Cobb said:

Pelosi and the other DEMONcrats H-A-T-E President Trump.  This is their way of sticking it to him and getting the last word.  If I understand this correctly, another impeachment would prevent President Trump from ever running for office again.

That is correct.  I don’t believe the Senate would vote for impeachment.  The Demoncrats are scared to death he would run, and win, in 2024.  

35 minutes ago, BS Wildcats said:

Isn’t there other issues Pelosi and her band of cohorts should be working on than this? He will be gone in a little over a week.  Move on!!

Like I've posted before:  hate will make you do psycho things!  And the Dims keep electing for Speaker the devil queen!  So, this is all you going to get.  Remember, the Republicans picked a lot of seats in the House this past election.  I think it's a direct result of the Dim's psycho behavior.  Hopefully next time around we will regain the House and regain America!

While the Dems hatred of Trump, his supporters, and America, was spouted continuously for 4 years, many including violence against the above, at the Capital and in the MSM, only silence.   Even the Sanders supporter who went to a Repub softball practice with a hunting rifle to kill them all brought only token condemnation.   Now on the MSM, and listening to Dem politicians, you’d think Trump lead the charge up the Capital steps carrying a Don’t Tread on Me flag.

Trump’s speech didn’t call for violence.  But do the Dems care - no.  What they’re doing is a disgrace, but it does show where they are heading, and it ain’t good folks.  Are we, is America, doomed?   As the Dems amass Power - Yes.  Our Constitution, a brilliant guide for freedom, written by our Founding Fathers, is in danger.   The Dems will eventually make it useless.  This realization dawned on me when I heard a quote by John Adams, our second President, and one of those brilliant men.  

“Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people.  It is wholly inadequate for the Government of any other”.

Now, ask yourself, are the Democrats a moral and religious people?  The same people that booed God at their 2012 Convention.  The same folks taking down God as quickly as they can.  Same folks that tore down religious statues, and partly destroyed the WW-II Memorial in a Dem protest.  These are the actions of those who hate (or fear) God, and have zero morals.  If John Adams is right, yes, America as we know it is doomed.

Conviction in the Senate would make sure that Trump can't run again in '24.  That is pretty appealing for the Dems, but also for any R that might be considering a run for President.  Also, if you're a sensible Republican that isn't okay with Trump's behavior, it makes sure that he can't win the nomination based on votes of imbeciles who say "he may be rude and crude, but....." because they are the ones that brought us to where we are today.   I really expect the impeachment to gain steam.  It's a win-win for everybody.  The only thing that stops it is if Trump resigns before he's impeached by the House again.  

People excusing boorish behavior from Trump are as much to blame for the current state of affairs as the Democrats.  If that statement makes you mad, you're part of that group.  

57 minutes ago, CardinalBacker said:

Conviction in the Senate would make sure that Trump can't run again in '24.  That is pretty appealing for the Dems, but also for any R that might be considering a run for President.  Also, if you're a sensible Republican that isn't okay with Trump's behavior, it makes sure that he can't win the nomination based on votes of imbeciles who say "he may be rude and crude, but....." because they are the ones that brought us to where we are today.   I really expect the impeachment to gain steam.  It's a win-win for everybody.  The only thing that stops it is if Trump resigns before he's impeached by the House again.  

People excusing boorish behavior from Trump are as much to blame for the current state of affairs as the Democrats.  If that statement makes you mad, you're part of that group.  

Spoken by the only man of reason on the board. Lmao. You voted for him twice, or so you say, so you are to blame. 
Isn’t it funny how when something goes wrong, instead of putting our heads together to figure it out, we play the blame game. It’s really childish behavior and lacks any proof, just accusations.  Hey, you could run for the house!

33 minutes ago, CardinalBacker said:

It doesn’t make me mad, it makes me laugh, at your arrogant, know it all nonsense.

You would rather have higher taxes, single payer healthcare, squeeze the energy industry and fall back in bed with China and Iran than listen to a meanie.  I’m not the problem, your kind are the problem that choose to vote against Trump based on nothing but emotions.  Not surprising when it was Bill Clinton that you singled out as the go to presidential choice...lol.

32 minutes ago, LumRaiderFan said:

It doesn’t make me mad, it makes me laugh, at your arrogant, know it all nonsense.

You would rather have higher taxes, single payer healthcare, squeeze the energy industry and fall back in bed with China and Iran than listen to a meanie.  I’m not the problem, your kind are the problem that choose to vote against Trump based on nothing but emotions.  Not surprising when it was Bill Clinton that you singled out as the go to presidential choice...lol.

Another big shift in the wrong direction started with him

1 hour ago, baddog said:

Spoken by the only man of reason on the board. Lmao. You voted for him twice, or so you say, so you are to blame. 
Isn’t it funny how when something goes wrong, instead of putting our heads together to figure it out, we play the blame game. It’s really childish behavior and lacks any proof, just accusations.  Hey, you could run for the house!

No, I said that I didn't want to, but I did. 

Part of "putting our heads together" involves admitting that Trump's behavior cost himself the election, as well as the senate because of the races in Georgia.  It's not okay to lead with "I know he's rude and crude, but the economy...."  Rude and Crude is what got us where we are IN SPITE OF the economy.  

50 minutes ago, LumRaiderFan said:

If Trump knew how to act, we wouldn't be facing these problems.  That's a fact. 

I've said it over and over again.  Trump is a failure because of his actions, and the people that excuse his actions with "awwww, you don't like the big meanie" are also a huge part of the reason that we're all in this giant poop-storm together now.  

If you are like Trump and think that the whole world crashed down around his ears because of everybody else, there's no hope for you.  He did it to himself.  It's kinda funny how everybody else voted against Trump because of their emotions, but you have undying loyalty for the guy that singlehandedly brought our nation to its knees.... That's pretty emotional, in my opinion,  Lol.  Heck, most of y'all still believe that he actually won.....that's some straight up flat earth belief system right there...

Even Bill Clinton didn't get impeached twice... and he had eight years, lol.   

9 minutes ago, CardinalBacker said:

No, I said that I didn't want to, but I did. 

Part of "putting our heads together" involves admitting that Trump's behavior cost himself the election, as well as the senate because of the races in Georgia.  It's not okay to lead with "I know he's rude and crude, but the economy...."  Rude and Crude is what got us where we are IN SPITE OF the economy.  

Totally disagree. Rude and crude is what people liked about Trump. The election was rigged and even the one’s who say it wasn’t, know better. They simply like to argue and are happy that their guy will be in charge. Stilll haven’t found a lefty who can tell me what it is about Biden’s policies that attract them.

2 hours ago, CardinalBacker said:

“Imbeciles who say he may be rude or crud, but”.   Pretty clear you were referring to me.  That’s what liberals do when confronted with facts they can’t refute, start name calling.  No CB, I’m not an imbecile, nor a genius. Quick question for you - are you even aware of all Trump’s accomplishments, or is your spiffy and well thought out response, what accomplishments?   Here’s a list of them.   I don’t need to read it since I’m convinced he was a great President.  I doubt if you read it but if you do, I’m sure, like a liberal, you’ll find fault.  The best unemployment in peacetime is a great starter.  Lowest Four Years Combat Deaths since the 9/11 attack.  The fact that N. Korea stopped its incessant missile firing is another.   Bottom line, if your priority in choosing a President is someone who gives the illusion of being Presidential/Competent (Obama did), but couldn’t pour urine out of a boot with the instructions on the heel, that’s your choice.  Personally, I prefer a man that gets things done, or at least tries his best.   Those type candidates are very, very, rare.

This is the hidden content, please

3 minutes ago, CardinalBacker said:

If Trump knew how to act, we wouldn't be facing these problems.  That's a fact. 

I've said it over and over again.  Trump is a failure because of his actions, and the people that excuse his actions with "awwww, you don't like the big meanie" are also a huge part of the reason that we're all in this giant poop-storm together now.  

If you are like Trump and think that the whole world crashed down around his ears because of everybody else, there's no hope for you.  He did it to himself.  It's kinda funny how everybody else voted against Trump because of their emotions, but you have undying loyalty for the guy that singlehandedly brought our nation to its knees.... That's pretty emotional, in my opinion,  Lol.  Heck, most of y'all still believe that he actually won.....that's some straight up flat earth belief system right there...

Even Bill Clinton didn't get impeached twice... and he had eight years, lol.   

Man, you don't listen.  I have never excused Trump's actions, He has said lots of things that made me shake my head.

But at the end of the day, I can look at what he has done and MUCH more importantly, I can look at the alternative to voting for him, and it's a no brainer.

We have become a nation of low information voters that don't operate on enough information than to get past Trump's mannerisms...smh.

I am not the problem, I voted the right way,  and neither was Trump and the next four years will be a very painful  confirmation of it. 

3 minutes ago, baddog said:

Totally disagree. Rude and crude is what people liked about Trump. The election was rigged and even the one’s who say it wasn’t, know better. They simply like to argue and are happy that their guy will be in charge. Stilll haven’t found a lefty who can tell me what it is about Biden’s policies that attract them.

Yep.... only problem is that less than half of Americans like it. If you could ever get it into your pea brain that being unlikable does not lead to success in a industry where people vote on your likability, you might get somewhere.  And that's why he's gonna be out on his you-know-what a week from tomorrow. 

There's nothing about Biden's policies that I like.  That's why I didn't vote for him.  Very few people voted for Biden.  They voted against Trump, and with good reason.  

1 minute ago, LumRaiderFan said:

Man, you don't listen.  I have never excused Trump's actions, He has said lots of things that made me shake my head.

But at the end of the day, I can look at what he has done and MUCH more importantly, I can look at the alternative to voting for him, and it's a no brainer.

We have become a nation of low information voters that don't operate on enough information than to get past Trump's mannerisms...smh.

I am not the problem, I voted the right way,  and neither was Trump and the next four years will be a very painful  confirmation of it. 

Out of likes, but you nailed it.

Just now, CardinalBacker said:

Yep.... only problem is that less than half of Americans like it. If you could ever get it into your pea brain that being unlikable does not lead to success in a industry where people vote on your likability, you might get somewhere.  And that's why he's gonna be out on his you-know-what a week from tomorrow. 

There's nothing about Biden's policies that I like.  That's why I didn't vote for him.  Very few people voted for Biden.  They voted against Trump, and with good reason.  

lol...what are the good reasons?

4 minutes ago, CardinalBacker said:

My brain is bigger than a pea, but if it makes you stand a little taller in the saddle to say things like that, have at it. 
So now you are a lefty?

3 minutes ago, LumRaiderFan said:

My frustration is not with Trump's accomplishments... It's based on the fact that he let his behavior overshadow his accomplishments with the masses.  

When somebody as conservative as myself has to grit their teeth while voting for the Republican nominee, you know that the candidate is flawed.  

A candidate has two jobs.... make it hard to vote for the other guy, and easy to vote for you. Trump did "ok" in the first part, but was a miserable failure in the second.  Do you think anybody who voted against Trump has second-guessed their vote since election day?  Nope.  Do you think anybody who voted FOR Trump has second-guessed their vote since election day?  You'd better believe it.  

And it's just typical of the way things went for him since day one.  He would do crappy things and his adoring fans would just lap it up... while anybody NOT enamored by the reality tv star just plotted an waited for November of 2020.  And now here we are. 

6 minutes ago, baddog said:

My brain is bigger than a pea, but if it makes you stand a little taller in the saddle to say things like that, have at it. 
So now you are a lefty?

Literally... an election is like a beauty contest.  And you guys are upset that the contestant who gained 40 pounds, shaved her head, refused to wear makeup and whose talent was playing a song by armpit-farting somehow didn't win. 

She must have been cheated.