Impeachment

BS Wildcats

4 minutes ago, LumRaiderFan said:

Yet you still can't provide any evidence of this...other than the fight nonsense.

Have you actually watched Trump's speech from Wednesday?  I posted a link to a condensed version... just the worse stuff, of course.  But the whole thing is available on Youtube.  Also watch Donald Trump Jrs and Rudy Guiliani's "trial by combat" speech that happened immediately before the attack on our capitol.  

If you say "we've got to go down there and stop this.... I'll be right there with you" and people immediately go down the street and stop it... that's textbook incitement.  

Honestly, my opinion matters less and less in real time.   The house impeached him.  The only question that remains is whether or not the Senate will have the 60 votes to convict.  Trump should have resigned, honestly.   Maybe Pence would agree to pardon him.  Trump is in a bad spot now.  A really bad spot. Without a pardon t's not outside the realm of possibility for federal prosecutors to criminally charge Trump for incitement when this is all over.  I'll bet you wouldn't have trouble getting a conviction in New York or even DC.  

NYC cut ties with the Trump Org today.  That's 30 mil a year, allegedly, to operate the carousel in Central Park, a golf course, and a couple of other things.  They're fixing to run him through the mill.  

6 hours ago, CardinalBacker said:

Have you actually watched Trump's speech from Wednesday?  I posted a link to a condensed version... just the worse stuff, of course.  But the whole thing is available on Youtube.  Also watch Donald Trump Jrs and Rudy Guiliani's "trial by combat" speech that happened immediately before the attack on our capitol.  

If you say "we've got to go down there and stop this.... I'll be right there with you" and people immediately go down the street and stop it... that's textbook incitement.  

Honestly, my opinion matters less and less in real time.   The house impeached him.  The only question that remains is whether or not the Senate will have the 60 votes to convict.  Trump should have resigned, honestly.   Maybe Pence would agree to pardon him.  Trump is in a bad spot now.  A really bad spot. Without a pardon t's not outside the realm of possibility for federal prosecutors to criminally charge Trump for incitement when this is all over.  I'll bet you wouldn't have trouble getting a conviction in New York or even DC.  

NYC cut ties with the Trump Org today.  That's 30 mil a year, allegedly, to operate the carousel in Central Park, a golf course, and a couple of other things.  They're fixing to run him through the mill.  

CB I envy your patience I truly do.