Impeachment

BS Wildcats

7 minutes ago, CardinalBacker said:

Literally... an election is like a beauty contest.  And you guys are upset that the contestant who gained 40 pounds, shaved her head, refused to wear makeup and whose talent was playing a song by armpit-farting somehow didn't win. 

She must have been cheated.

Nope, I can't speak for others but I'm upset because I have paid attention to the other contestant for decades and I see what's coming...he's even showed it to me once before.

Trump isn't the problem, our flakey low information voters are that choose smooth over policy.

You voted for Trump twice AFTER you have watched him for years going after folks like O'Donnell and now you can't stomach his personality...lol.

He hasn't changed, you must have.

2 minutes ago, LumRaiderFan said:

Nope, I can't speak for others but I'm upset because I have paid attention to the other contestant for decades and I see what's coming...he's even showed it to me once before.

Trump isn't the problem, our flakey low information voters are that choose smooth over policy.

You voted for Trump twice AFTER you have watched him for years going after folks like O'Donnell and now you can't stomach his personality...lol.

Exactly

1 minute ago, LumRaiderFan said:

No, he was bad candidate from the start.  The very first time we saw him on the debate stage he went after Rosie O'Donnell and Megyn Kelly in what was just a small glimpse into how he treated everybody... up to and including Mike Pence last Wednesday.  Trump is a rotten person.  And maybe that's the kind of person you look up to and aspire to be... who knows?

I think "flakey" would better describe people who claim to Christian yet vote for someone who exhibits none of Christ's attributes, even going as far as claiming that he's God's chosen one to lead us.  THAT is ironic.   I didn't like him before, I didn't like him as president, and I don't like him today.  I voted against him in the 2016 primary and would have voted against him if anybody was willing to break tradition and run against him in this cycle.  

I think that YOU are the one with flexible morals.  "I would never behave like that myself, but I'm not going to hold Trump accountable because he's so great on the economy."  Well, guess what? Now we're all screwed because most people weren't so willing to entertain his childishness. 

If Republicans don't recognize that repugnant behavior leads directly to lost elections, they'll just find some other jerk who has no business in politics to be our next candidate. And we'll get smoked down again.  I don't have a problem with people voting for Trump. I did twice.  My problem is with people who refuse to accept that the behavior that YOU overlook is what led to his eventual defeat, and his behavior since the election is just proof positive that the man lacks character and is a bigger threat to our democracy than anyone else in history because he can't recognize the fact that he was beaten.  Probably because he, like you, believe that his fecal matter has no odor. 

1 hour ago, baddog said:

Totally disagree. Rude and crude is what people liked about Trump. The election was rigged and even the one’s who say it wasn’t, know better. They simply like to argue and are happy that their guy will be in charge. Stilll haven’t found a lefty who can tell me what it is about Biden’s policies that attract them.

He’s not trump. It’s that simple.

59 minutes ago, baddog said:

My brain is bigger than a pea, but if it makes you stand a little taller in the saddle to say things like that, have at it. 
So now you are a lefty?

Name calling is a favorite of the Left.  Now that CB has joined with them, at least in Trump hating, it’s his new, go to response.

20 minutes ago, CardinalBacker said:

No, he was bad candidate from the start.  The very first time we saw him on the debate stage he went after Rosie O'Donnell and Megyn Kelly in what was just a small glimpse into how he treated everybody... up to and including Mike Pence last Wednesday.  Trump is a rotten person.  And maybe that's the kind of person you look up to and aspire to be... who knows?

I think "flakey" would better describe people who claim to Christian yet vote for someone who exhibits none of Christ's attributes, even going as far as claiming that he's God's chosen one to lead us.  THAT is ironic.   I didn't like him before, I didn't like him as president, and I don't like him today.  I voted against him in the 2016 primary and would have voted against him if anybody was willing to break tradition and run against him in this cycle.  

I think that YOU are the one with flexible morals.  "I would never behave like that myself, but I'm not going to hold Trump accountable because he's so great on the economy."  Well, guess what? Now we're all screwed because most people weren't so willing to entertain his childishness. 

If Republicans don't recognize that repugnant behavior leads directly to lost elections, they'll just find some other jerk who has no business in politics to be our next candidate. And we'll get smoked down again.  I don't have a problem with people voting for Trump. I did twice.  My problem is with people who refuse to accept that the behavior that YOU overlook is what led to his eventual defeat, and his behavior since the election is just proof positive that the man lacks character and is a bigger threat to our democracy than anyone else in history because he can't recognize the fact that he was beaten.  Probably because he, like you, believe that his fecal matter has no odor. 

So I guess it would be more moral to vote for the head of the party that approves of late term abortion?

I would say that is repugnant behavior and is not going to get my vote, EVER.

Add to that the same party sucks on the economy and the military, like I said, no brainer.

1 minute ago, AggiesAreWe said:

Are you serious? Name calling is definitely not a "left" thing. Both sides are pretty good at it.

Guess it depends where you post.  I have a Liberal friend on FB who has a big following.  Many times I’ve been called names that would get them banned on this Forum.   

But I expect that from Left Wing Loons 😂😂😂

Just now, Hagar said:

Guess it depends where you post.  I have a Liberal friend on FB who has a big following.  Many times I’ve been called names that would get them banned on this Forum.   

But I expect that from Left Wing Loons 😂😂😂

I don't have a problem with calling each other names.  But we should direct our insults at one another.  It's just not right to call out an entire group of people Dims, Libtards, Trumpkins, or whatever, just because they vote or believe differently isn't right.  But by all means... fire away.   I've got thick skin.