01/06/2021 - The day America began it’s slow-death

Chester86

15 minutes ago, 5GallonBucket said:

There is numerous reasons but the one that sums it all up is society is falling more and more away from God. As each year passes less people even attend church regularly.

Family structure 

family environment 

community 
in Philippians Paul says to be of one accord, one mind......

And due to that people have elected such people to positions who are worldly(judges, Congress, senators and down to state and local govt.)

Amen!!!!  Great post.

Corporate greed?   Human greed.  Look at an Athlete making 50 Million. Then he wants 100 Million.   Look at Bezos.  Has quadrillion’s and wants more.  Doesn’t pay good wages.  What a lowlife.  So no big surprise that the Biden Mafia has been bought off by China, along with Pelosi.  Only reason other politician are mad, they can’t get in on it.

5 hours ago, 5GallonBucket said:

I beg to differ

It ll swing back to the right less than it did before.

when it swings left it swings further each time.
It’s a slow progress but it’s progress on the worldly side of things

abortion

gay lesbian heshes shehes 

Welfare And unemployment (has been misused for along time) Crippling affect of the able body and the psyche as well.

commercials on kids channels

etc 

etc.

Out of likes, but +1,000,000 on this one.

27 minutes ago, Hagar said:

Out of likes, but +1,000,000 on this one.

Every day you live is another day closer to your death. America has an expiration date. We’re just trying to postpone it as long as we can. 
Every great civilization falls victim to “progress,” and I’m afraid that we are speeding up that decline. 

It amazes me that the left can’t realize that what they are proposing is unsustainable. Eventually you’ll run out of other peoples’ money. We can’t afford to feed, clothe, house, educate, provide healthcare, and give a free cellphone to 7.5 billion people just by “making the rich pay their fair share.” 
Oh, I left out “pay reparations” and provide “environmental equality” whatever that means. 

“Corporate greed” they all cry. But when you raise taxes on businesses, they don’t just soak up those costs, they pass them onto their customers regardless if they make more or less than $400k per year. When corporations lose money, their stock prices plummet, which suddenly destroys that 401k that is heavily invested in stocks. Regardless of your income, btw. 
We can’t keep scratching stimulus checks and unemployment bonuses for everybody... it’s just not viable. 

Eventually people here will know hunger. Its inevitable. 

13 minutes ago, CardinalBacker said:

Every day you live is another day closer to your death. America has an expiration date. We’re just trying to postpone it as long as we can. 
Every great civilization falls victim to “progress,” and I’m afraid that we are speeding up that decline. 

It amazes me that the left can’t realize that what they are proposing is unsustainable. Eventually you’ll run out of other peoples’ money. We can’t afford to feed, clothe, house, educate, provide healthcare, and give a free cellphone to 7.5 billion people just by “making the rich pay their fair share.” 
Oh, I left out “pay reparations” and provide “environmental equality” whatever that means. 

“Corporate greed” they all cry. But when you raise taxes on businesses, they don’t just soak up those costs, they pass them onto their customers regardless if they make more or less than $400k per year. When corporations lose money, their stock prices plummet, which suddenly destroys that 401k that is heavily invested in stocks. Regardless of your income, btw. 
We can’t keep scratching stimulus checks and unemployment bonuses for everybody... it’s just not viable. 

You left out the bonuses for the so-called executives. 

19 minutes ago, CardinalBacker said:

Prior to the recent Covid checks, Pelosi was determined not to give any relief until Trump was on his way out.  When ask about all the hungry people, she responded with, “We feed them”.  To me, that was the most condescending thing to say.  I was reminded of a slave owner, trying to justify his inhumanity to man, by saying he feeds and clothes his slaves.  What’s more, she doesn’t feed them.  I saw long lines at Churches getting food being handed out.  Never saw the Govt out there doing it.  Nor did I see any Churches called Saint Atheist giving out food.  Strange that.  Wonder who’ll do it when the Far Left virtually eliminates Christianity?   At least I doubt that happens in my lifetime.

You’re correct, we can’t continue doling out money like there’s no tomorrow, because there probably is.  But the Dems have been using taxpayers money to buy votes for at least 60 years.  I heard a Dem add prior to the Senate vote - If the Dems win the Senate, you’ll get a $2,000 check.  That should be illegal.  And yes, the greatest country the world has ever known is on its way down.  Sad it’s happened so fast.  Took the Romans quite a few years (about a thousand), but we’re doing it in record time.  Lol, as you say, progress.

2 hours ago, BLUEDOVE3 said:

You left out the bonuses for the so-called executives. 

So I'm guessing that you also abhor "star" athletes making maybe 20 times more than there fellow teammates...plus bonuses. Everyone on the team should make the same amount. Am I correct...or would you like to elaborate on your position?

3 hours ago, BLUEDOVE3 said:

One example is how companies with unsafe working conditions continue to require their workers come to work. 

Do these employees have the right to walk off the job and seek employment elsewhere? Do these employees have the right to form a union and demand safer work conditions. Please elaborate on your opinion of the oppression of the American worker. This topic sounds ripe for discussion. But every time I try to evoke this conversation, it always ends with the other party running like a frightened schoolgirl. Maybe you will stand up with an intellectual debate on whether corporations/big business/small business/Mom & Pop stores/Federal government/State government/Local government gives the working man a fighting chance of standing up to their greedy bosses. (And FYI, I assure you that you have no idea where I stand...so keep those stereotypes you are so famous for where you know they go.) Would you like to have this discussion? I will start a new topic just for this if agreeable.

A Capitol police officer has died from his injuries sustained, too....

Who could have predicted this? Oh, wait... some dummy on the sports boards has been saying it for weeks. 

This was 100% caused by Trump. Instead of admitting defeat and conceding, he continued to proclaim (even as people were dying) that the election was stolen. His supporters would make a wild claim (easily disproven or with no evidence) and even Trump himself would latch onto it. His supporters continued to hold out hope because their hero did, too. 

I’ve said it before... if you support BLM you support rioting, looting, violence, etc... By the same token, if you’re still proclaiming to be “on the Trump Train” you’re no better those people that overran the Capitol on Wednesday. It’s time for decent people to distance themselves from the madness. 

Wasn’t therea cop killed on the sidewalk in Minneapolis? (doesn’t really matter what city) I remember the black guy screaming “we are better than this” Didn’t hear one freaking peep out of anyone! I can’t stand people who play that childish game. 

One day they are all inclusive, the next they try and distance themselves from certain events, all the while preaching against divisiveness. We have some real upstanding citizens on here talking out both sides of their mouth. 

48 minutes ago, CardinalBacker said:

A Capitol police officer has died from his injuries sustained, too....

Who could have predicted this? Oh, wait... some dummy on the sports boards has been saying it for weeks. 

This was 100% caused by Trump. Instead of admitting defeat and conceding, he continued to proclaim (even as people were dying) that the election was stolen. His supporters would make a wild claim (easily disproven or with no evidence) and even Trump himself would latch onto it. His supporters continued to hold out hope because their hero did, too. 

I’ve said it before... if you support BLM you support rioting, looting, violence, etc... By the same token, if you’re still proclaiming to be “on the Trump Train” you’re no better those people that overran the Capitol on Wednesday. It’s time for decent people to distance themselves from the madness. 

So based on this, we can say with 100% positivety that Bernie Sanders is to blame for Republican congressmen being shot at their baseball practice.

14 minutes ago, Englebert said:

So based on this, we can say with 100% positivety that Bernie Sanders is to blame for Republican congressmen being shot at their baseball practice.

No... Bernie didn’t say “NOW LETS ALL GO DOWN TO THAT BASEBALL FIELD! WE’RE COMING FOR THEM! BE STRONG!!! NEVER GIVE UP! NEVER BACK DOWN!!! LET’S GOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

Also, Bernie didn’t say afterwards that the lone whacko (not a mob, another distinction) at the baseball field was a special person and that he loved him. 

35 minutes ago, baddog said:

Wasn’t therea cop killed on the sidewalk in Minneapolis? (doesn’t really matter what city) I remember the black guy screaming “we are better than this” Didn’t hear one freaking peep out of anyone! I can’t stand people who play that childish game. 

One day they are all inclusive, the next they try and distance themselves from certain events, all the while preaching against divisiveness. We have some real upstanding citizens on here talking out both sides of their mouth. 

Here’s the deal, and what SHOULD separate us from them. We’re better than that. There’s nothing more pitiful than a person who says “B-b-b-but.... remember that time when you said...” 

They WERE party of riots. Not anymore. That’s what you can take from Wednesday. 

3 hours ago, CardinalBacker said:

No... Bernie didn’t say “NOW LETS ALL GO DOWN TO THAT BASEBALL FIELD! WE’RE COMING FOR THEM! BE STRONG!!! NEVER GIVE UP! NEVER BACK DOWN!!! LET’S GOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

Also, Bernie didn’t say afterwards that the lone whacko (not a mob, another distinction) at the baseball field was a special person and that he loved him. 

Oh, but Bernie riled that guy up. Bernie didn't say go shoot them, but we all know what he meant, don't we.

5 minutes ago, Englebert said:

Oh, but Bernie riled that guy up. Bernie didn't say go shoot them, but we all know what he meant, don't we.

If you can point me to a single instance where Bernie ever even vaguely encouraged violence (not just at that softball practice) I’ll be shocked. 

You can’t find one, I promise. I absolutely oppose Bernie’s views, but to insinuate that he has done ANYTHING along the lines of what Trump has done is just an outright lie. 

Y’all literally have me correctly defending Bernie Sanders. Y’all have literally lost it.  

11 minutes ago, CardinalBacker said:

If you can point me to a single instance where Bernie ever even vaguely encouraged violence (not just at that softball practice) I’ll be shocked. 

You can’t find one, I promise. I absolutely oppose Bernie’s views, but to insinuate that he has done ANYTHING along the lines of what Trump has done is just an outright lie. 

Y’all literally have me correctly defending Bernie Sanders. Y’all have literally lost it.  

Lost it...LOL. You blame someone for the actions of others because you think you can interpret what he meant, and how those words were interpreted by others. Your TDS is flaring up again.

35 minutes ago, Englebert said:

Lost it...LOL. You blame someone for the actions of others because you think you can interpret what he meant, and how those words were interpreted by others. Your TDS is flaring up again.

It’s because some people have an answer for everything but have figured out absolutely nothing. They also use terms like “we”. Does someone have a mouse in their pocket?

10 minutes ago, baddog said:

It’s because some people have an answer for everything but have figured out absolutely nothing. They also use terms like “we”. Does someone have a mouse in their pocket?

Say what you want, but I don’t believe in Santa Claus, the Easter Bunny, the Tooth Fairy, or that anybody stole this election. 

I’m sorry that some people can’t face reality.