Early results are in...

CardinalBacker

On 1/5/2021 at 8:12 PM, Hagar said:

Dems have Cheating down to a fine art.  If either Republican wins, it’ll be a freaking miracle.   Personally, I give them no hope.  Literally, the deck is stacked against them.

Yall do realize most of the republicans won in the November elections? So, where was the cheating? Please explain, since the DOJ, Supreme Court and countless other govt. entities said otherwise.

27 minutes ago, BLUEDOVE3 said:

Yall do realize most of the republicans won in the November elections? So, where was the cheating? Please explain, since the DOJ, Supreme Court and countless other govt. entities said otherwise.

Can’t even do a signature match on mail-in ballots.  The Judge, Stacey Abrams sister, took care of that.   Bet some Dems got carpel tunnel syndrome signing all those things.  Fair?  Legit?  Not in my mind.   Sad thing is, we spent 3 years Investigating fake Russian Collusion, and won’t take two weeks to Audit votes.  Recount?  Count counterfeit money all day long.  Amounts the same, but it’s still counterfeit.

So y’all weirdos on here really believe.. sleepy joe could really outsmart Don the con and cheat an election? I thought trump was supposed to be the smart guy here. If he let a dude with dementia cheat him, then he doesn’t deserve to be president anyway. 

That, or maybe the election was legitimate and normal people really just don’t like trump. 

Anyways.. gonna be a long 4 years of crybaby snowflake tears coming up 

34 minutes ago, InMAGAWeTrust said:

So y’all weirdos on here really believe.. sleepy joe could really outsmart Don the con and cheat an election? I thought trump was supposed to be the smart guy here. If he let a dude with dementia cheat him, then he doesn’t deserve to be president anyway. 

That, or maybe the election was legitimate and normal people really just don’t like trump. 

I highly doubt you will be able to post on here after the first few weeks of the next four years. How long do you think this stint will last, Silly Willy? (You might as well change your screen name to Silly Willy because...well, you know.)

Do you think Biden could outsmart you, Silly Willy? Of course, even you can realize that was a rhetorical question. But then again, let's hear your honest opinion...for ol' time comedic sake. 

36 minutes ago, InMAGAWeTrust said:

If I’m being honest, you’re a little rusty Silly Willy. Your earlier stuff was much more entertaining. Maybe we should call you Rusty Trumbone. 

You do have to admit the media’s duplicity in all of this. I’ve been watching the talking heads all afternoon calling this reprehensible, a mob, rioters, terrorism, an embarrassment, etc.... and they’re exactly right. 

I just wonder where all of that strong language was this summer when crowds were stomping store owners to death, burning police stations, looting stores, destroying cop cars, etc.... those people were “mostly peaceful protestors.” 

Literally... crowds in BLM plaza there in Washington were “protestors” in all of that smoke and tear gas, but yesterday they were “rioters” and “Trump” supporters. 

There needs to be an unbiased media source. 

4 minutes ago, SmashMouth said:

We will see that when there is an upstanding, law abiding, constituent serving, non-selfish legislative and executive branch. 

I’m serious.... that’s a big part of what has gotten us to where we are today. 

If you want to know what happened on Earth today, you can choose whether you’d like the far-left view of events (cnn, msnbc, or the major news outlets) or you can catch a right wing take on the days events over on fox or newsmax. If you REALLY want an unbiased news source, you have to check one out of Europe. That’s a shame.  

Last night all of the talking heads on CBS, (not guests, these were their hosts) were calling for Trump to be impeached or removed from office using the 25th Amendment as he isn’t fit to lead, is a danger to the country, etc... They literally are the PR wing of the Democrat party, and they should not be. 

Just tell us what happened, I can form my own opinions, thank you. 

28 minutes ago, CardinalBacker said:

I’m serious.... that’s a big part of what has gotten us to where we are today. 

If you want to know what happened on Earth today, you can choose whether you’d like the far-left view of events (cnn, msnbc, or the major news outlets) or you can catch a right wing take on the days events over on fox or newsmax. If you REALLY want an unbiased news source, you have to check one out of Europe. That’s a shame.  

Last night all of the talking heads on CBS, (not guests, these were their hosts) were calling for Trump to be impeached or removed from office using the 25th Amendment as he isn’t fit to lead, is a danger to the country, etc... They literally are the PR wing of the Democrat party, and they should not be. 

Just tell us what happened, I can form my own opinions, thank you. 

Spot on with the bolder comment especially. Thank you. I was about to post almost the EXACT same message. 

People, by and large, are sheep. If there is only a shepherd going to the left and a shepherd going to the right then that’s where the sheep will go. That’s our media, our politicians and our own fault. 

11 hours ago, Hagar said:

Can’t even do a signature match on mail-in ballots.  The Judge, Stacey Abrams sister, took care of that.   Bet some Dems got carpel tunnel syndrome signing all those things.  Fair?  Legit?  Not in my mind.   Sad thing is, we spent 3 years Investigating fake Russian Collusion, and won’t take two weeks to Audit votes.  Recount?  Count counterfeit money all day long.  Amounts the same, but it’s still counterfeit.

You guys are sore losers. It is over.

18 hours ago, 5GallonBucket said:

I believe people are fed up with the political giant.

you say we are better than this but we kill babies by the millions, we let losers take over parts of portland and other cities burning and looting, we do away with God, we tell people there is no more him hers she he’s, we give foreign govt s millions and crumbs to the citizens, I could keep going.....

people are fed up.  

So, they thought an insurrection would solve their problems?