Danger to Free Speech & Religious Freedom - Alito

Hagar

I would north what our parents and  grandparents thought about the government telling them how much sugar, gas, rubber, nylons, etc. they could buy back in WWII? Or was there maybe a shared sense on community in beating a common enemy? Stop stirring paranoia and start considering the task we must undertake as a nation to beat an invisible and totally indiscriminate enemy. You’re doing patriotism a disservice.

Just now, UT alum said:

I would north what our parents and  grandparents thought about the government telling them how much sugar, gas, rubber, nylons, etc. they could buy back in WWII? Or was there maybe a shared sense on community in beating a common enemy? Stop stirring paranoia and start considering the task we must undertake as a nation to beat an invisible and totally indiscriminate enemy. You’re doing patriotism a disservice.

Wonder, not “would north”.

36 minutes ago, UT alum said:

I’m all for avoiding Covid, but when you have a Church that can hold three hundred people, but you only allow 25 in, does that make sense to you?   If Cuomo put a percentage, that’s one thing, but just throwing out a max of 25 is ridiculous.  And the link I posted was from a sitting SCOTUS Justice, hardly some wild eyed Doomsdayer.

Btw, I was Honorably Discharged from the US Army, and my son was from the US Marines.   I’m offended you question my patriotism.

1 hour ago, UT alum said:

Those that have true patriotism, fought against what you want for our country.

1 hour ago, UT alum said:

There you go again talking about preserving life.....

5 hours ago, Hagar said:

I’m all for avoiding Covid, but when you have a Church that can hold three hundred people, but you only allow 25 in, does that make sense to you?   If Cuomo put a percentage, that’s one thing, but just throwing out a max of 25 is ridiculous.  And the link I posted was from a sitting SCOTUS Justice, hardly some wild eyed Doomsdayer.

Btw, I was Honorably Discharged from the US Army, and my son was from the US Marines.   I’m offended you question my patriotism.

You must remember that only the left has the right to be offended.

6 hours ago, UT alum said:

Tell me please, was half the country plus the media blaming the War on the President?  Were they attempting to vilify him at every turn?  As for beating the invisible enemy, it would appear that Pfizer and operation warp speed are making very good progress on this.   I also love the FACT that about 3 weeks ago, the President stated that relief was just around the corner and he was immediately mocked/criticized regarding that statement.   I would say that a 90% effective vaccine coming much sooner than all of the "scientific experts" said was possible is a pretty good effort.   I hate to disappoint you, but there is NO WAY on earth that the upcoming vaccine can be credited to Biden, Schumer, Pelosi etc.

3 hours ago, stevenash said:

Tell me please, was half the country plus the media blaming the War on the President?  Were they attempting to vilify him at every turn?  As for beating the invisible enemy, it would appear that Pfizer and operation warp speed are making very good progress on this.   I also love the FACT that about 3 weeks ago, the President stated that relief was just around the corner and he was immediately mocked/criticized regarding that statement.   I would say that a 90% effective vaccine coming much sooner than all of the "scientific experts" said was possible is a pretty good effort.   I hate to disappoint you, but there is NO WAY on earth that the upcoming vaccine can be credited to Biden, Schumer, Pelosi etc.

You watch them stall getting it out there, that way Crazy Joe and Kamala the Ugandan Warrior can take the credit for getting the vaccine to America!

On 11/13/2020 at 9:10 PM, BLUEDOVE3 said:

Because we unlocked and got us back in trouble.

What trouble? I sure haven’t heard any death rates this time around. Ain’t that a knee slapper? I mean, what was supposedly so bad about Covid was the death rate, otherwise it’s about like a cold with a mild fever. Americans can be spooked so easily. It’s really shameful. 

On 11/13/2020 at 4:06 PM, stevenash said:

Stevie, this reminds me of universities & their college presidents. Campus renovations are usually planned years in advance. But, if there is a change at the top and a new incoming president comes in, guess who gets the credit for new buildings?

2 hours ago, Realville said:

Over 9 million Americans flew on airplanes last week. 

But let’s cancel Thanksgiving with our families.  
The idiocy of this Virus is Deafening.

Where are the death tolls? Come on people, we got to have some people dying from this terrible disease. You know, about 250,000 more that we can pin them all on one man. 
See how stupid that sounds?