Danger to Free Speech & Religious Freedom - Alito

Hagar

On 11/16/2020 at 7:18 AM, baddog said:

What trouble? I sure haven’t heard any death rates this time around. Ain’t that a knee slapper? I mean, what was supposedly so bad about Covid was the death rate, otherwise it’s about like a cold with a mild fever. Americans can be spooked so easily. It’s really shameful. 

I know someone who felt like you do at one time. Not anymore after a relative of his almost died from Covid. Oh, and he survived it as well. He's a changed person now. 

Just now, BLUEDOVE3 said:

Say this to the families who relatives have died.

Like I said stay home if your scared. 99.97% survival rate you idiot. Why don’t you go console the families that intentionally aborted 800,000 babies a year or the 150,000 people a year that die from lung for smoking. I could go on an on. If you choose to live in fear that’s your choice. You need to get back to your group of sheep before you get lost.

1 hour ago, BLUEDOVE3 said:

I know someone who felt like you do at one time. Not anymore after a relative of his almost died from Covid. Oh, and he survived it as well. He's a changed person now. 

Glad he survived. However, just because you know someone with a close call does not increase the severity of this disease. I have co-workers my age, or close to it, who had very mild symptoms. Have you seen any death rates this time around? We need some to blame on Trump.

The lockdown does NOT eliminate the disease.  The original lockdown was NOT intended to eliminate the disease but, rather, flatten the curve.  If we lockdown again, you can rest assured, there will be another spike in cases whenever people are permitted to resume living their lives.  This "alleged" "" solution"" is not a solution, it is merely a delay to some small extent.   Are you willing to give up your job and watch other family members go broke in order to delay the spread of the virus?

On 11/18/2020 at 10:39 AM, baddog said:

Still no death rates. I mean, isn’t that what makes this a pandemic? Have yet to see one, but they had every estimate you could imagine first go around. Funny how that works, huh?

Okay, I gotta get outta this twilight zone. You guys kill me with your reasoning. No death rates? Wow!

Eighty deaths in Beaumont, all but four had underlying issues.   Anyone under 60 in good health, has little to fear.  For those older & with health issues, like myself, should be extremely careful.   

Btw, the medium age for Covid deaths is somewhere in the 70’s.