Crosby 34 Barbers Hill 7/FINAL

WOSgrad

4 minutes ago, BHFAN said:

Yep no reason for what BH returned this year to be playing like that.  The QB and receivers have not been in sync all season. The o-line is getting eaten alive too. A lot to fix on this team. Maybe PNG will spot us 21 next week then the lights go out.

Give the QB a break, he was running for his life all night. 

46 minutes ago, CCRed said:

Give the QB a break, he was running for his life all night. 

I give him a huge break. His team overall did not help him play anything close to a normal game. He had maybe 2 seconds before the pocket collapsed on most plays. Not to mention the receivers getting absolutely outplayed by the Crosby DBs. 

9 hours ago, BHFAN said:

Not happing with us. Y’all stay strong and take the DC. We look pitiful tonight, but I guess anything can happen. I saw KWP was killing Texas City after we beat them big last week .

That’s exactly how I felt after Crosby lost 28-7 @ Barbers Hill last year. We finished second in the district after cleaning out mid-county to go with our typical second round exit which was a sufficient ending to the season consider the circumstances. There’s no reason BH can’t do the same thing in this district. That’s what y’all pay TW’s family $350k+ a year for. 

Some coaches can squeeze the most out of the middle of the road players.

Some coaches can make good players look like superstars.

The previous coach at Crosby seemed to always get more out of less. This new coach seems to be able to do the same.

BH doesn’t have the horses this year. And the coach doesn’t know what to do with ponies.

47 minutes ago, Boneyard Boys said:

They don’t have Vidor to worry about anymore, I could see it. 🤣🤣🤣

With Vidor dropping down a class and still being a sub .500 team to date, I think pointing out a district win over Crosby as the highlight of your program in recent years is an actual sign of respect now. Appreciate it.

9 minutes ago, texbuzz said:

Some coaches can squeeze the most out of the middle of the road players.

Some coaches can make good players look like superstars.

The previous coach at Crosby seemed to always get more out of less. This new coach seems to be able to do the same.

BH doesn’t have the horses this year. And the coach doesn’t know what to do with ponies.

My opinion would almost be 180 degrees out from this. Rio had multiple FBS signees at receiver and running back. Multiple FBS/FCS signees on the o-line and we still lost in the second round most years because of the defense. 

Although he has some studs coming through the program, Prieto hasn’t had any of that yet. I don’t think anybody from BH whose already seen PAM and Katy Paetow would call our players middle of the road either though. 

18 minutes ago, Cougar14.2 said:

With Vidor dropping down a class and still being a sub .500 team to date, I think pointing out a district win over Crosby as the highlight of your program in recent years is an actual sign of respect now. Appreciate it.

Playoffs champ, you won’t have to worry about losing to us in the first round this year.

Someone mentioned to leave the QB alone he ran for his life all night. The QB is a great kid and heck of an athlete and the loss is definitely not on his shoulders. BH got out played and out coached last night period. BH will have to adjust which I know they will to make the playoffs. The offense has to be adjusted around your line, receivers and QB,s capabilities, meaning if they are coming through the line like butter stop calling post routes. I think we need some timing routes to offset the constant bull rush we saw from Crosby.

On the other hand Crosby seems to have made some major adjustments to their defense. That was the difference in this game. Y’all gave up what 52 Montgomery then shut Dayton out and then BH! You keep that defense going and Crosby just got a whole lot better. The offense was gifted with short fields All night because of that defense.

well anyways, PNG next week and I’m sure the Indians are ready. Practice hard this week BH and play like we know you can.

Guest ECBucFan
15 hours ago, Cougar14.2 said:

There’s no reason BH can’t do the same thing in this district. That’s what y’all pay TW’s family $350k+ a year for. 

TW's family is getting paid like EC's millionaire Superintendant!

Cha-CHING!