Crosby 34 Barbers Hill 7/FINAL

WOSgrad

1 minute ago, Cougar14.2 said:

Smh. Just saying, this is why AAW had Crosby ranked in front of BH. Good luck to your team the rest of the year though, I hope Crosby and BH finish 1-2. 

Not happing with us. Y’all stay strong and take the DC. We look pitiful tonight, but I guess anything can happen. I saw KWP was killing Texas City after we beat them big last week .

• WOSgrad changed the title to Crosby 34 Barbers Hill 7/FINAL
6 minutes ago, Rez Ipsa said:

Turnovers aside, BH looked awful on offense. No speed. And they kept running the QB even though he wasn't getting anything out of it. Giving them the benefit of the doubt, we can chalk it up to just a bad night. Crosby looked fast. I'd say they are the team to beat. 

Yep no reason for what BH returned this year to be playing like that.  The QB and receivers have not been in sync all season. The o-line is getting eaten alive too. A lot to fix on this team. Maybe PNG will spot us 21 next week then the lights go out.

4 minutes ago, BHFAN said:

Yep no reason for what BH returned this year to be playing like that.  The QB and receivers have not been in sync all season. The o-line is getting eaten alive too. A lot to fix on this team. Maybe PNG will spot us 21 next week then the lights go out.

Biggest thing for me is the O-line. QB has no time in the pocket, and can't really scramble since he isn't that fast, so he makes dangerous throws and loses the ball. That O-line was abysmal tonight.