PN-G @ United

BMTSoulja1

3 hours ago, BMTSoulja1 said:

PN-G - 28

United - 31

Key personnel and lineup changes shine in a real game vs a scrimmage...

Bro, dont get me excited.i might have to skip the half and half of the 2 games I was going see.(1st half w.o and 2nd half lcm). To go watch BU and PNG play.

5 minutes ago, Austin1985 said:

All PN-G has is Bost(sp) and the play which they line up #23 at TE and throw back left.  The 5 dollar indians defense is putrid.  United in this one.....

And that play you're talking about might be all she wrote versus United lmao 😂 if United wins it'll be the upset of the week. I'm not kidding either. 

1 minute ago, Mr. Buddy Garrity said:

And that play you're talking about might be all she wrote versus United lmao 😂 if United wins it'll be the upset of the week. I'm not kidding either. 

There was no player in their starting 22 that stood out to me besides the QB.  Spy him and play sound defense, United should pull this one out.  PAM kept letting them hang around after going up by 20

13 minutes ago, Austin1985 said:

There was no player in their starting 22 that stood out to me besides the QB.  Spy him and play sound defense, United should pull this one out.  PAM kept letting them hang around after going up by 20

BG is taking everything he’s thinking from a scrimmage against a really good West Brook team.  Like I said before, personnel change and no stupid turnovers like snaps over QB head and pick 6 on wr screens...

Just now, BMTSoulja1 said:

BG is taking everything he’s thinking from a scrimmage against a really good West Brook team.  Like I said before, personnel change and no stupid turnovers like snaps over QB head and pick 6 on we screens...

I feel you.  Trust me, I still have PAM finishing 4th in district.  PN-G may not be all that

4 minutes ago, AggiesAreWe said:

My point being they both faced WB. One obviously looked better than the other when playing the Bruins.

PAM would lose to WB but I would definitely pick them to beat United.

True.  I don't trust Morgan as a strategist and PAM has lost their 6A speed as a team but WB is to be judge against the NS and the Katy's of the world which they are slightly above average due to their lack of defense over the years......

2 hours ago, BMTSoulja1 said:

BG is taking everything he’s thinking from a scrimmage against a really good West Brook team.  Like I said before, personnel change and no stupid turnovers like snaps over QB head and pick 6 on wr screens...

I can't wait to hear your excuse after the Purple Native americans scalp y'all. All these damn excuses!

2 hours ago, Austin1985 said:

You must not have seen this installment of BU football. They are not capable of doing any of that. Look at their scrimmage against Channelview. And, Channelview got murked Friday in their first game.