**WO-S 6 LC-M 0 Final/Comments**

could it be that wos isnt quite as good as everybody thought

First of all, we all thought that we would take our lumps early. We never said we were going to be "that good" I will go as far to say that they look better early than expected. LCM just came to win. It wasnt that we are not "that good", its that LCM might be "that good" Just wait and see, we will still turn heads like we have been for 30 years. ;)

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i don't understand all that hype on that "dpg" kid way overrated to get run down by and lcm safety that was a good 30 yards behind him then fumbles the ball, if i had to say and no offense but his brother should be playing over him...

If you knew anything, DPG doesnt have the breakaway speed per say. He just runs very quickly and like a pin ball. He is more of an Emmitt Smith type of runner. As far as him being overrated, look at the field conditions both weeks so far. Walter Payton would have kept slipping too!

LCM is no joke this year. The bad news for them is that this is THE YEAR if it's going to happen. Only one player who has gained yardage so far this year is not a senior - and he's averaging 1.4 ypc. I would say they have a shot at the title, but will need to pick things up BIGTIME. WO-S has struggled at times this year, but we're fortunate to once again have that one player (Hypolite) who will put the team on his shoulders when it counts and say, "We will NOT lose this game."

could it be that wos isnt quite as good as everybody thought

Many thought an 0-3 start was a real possibility (including myself). I think we are WAY ahead of where we hoped we would be. Whether we struggled or not, we still won which is monumental for a young team. I think we're alright.

If anyone on here thinks LCM will win their district, I suggest you have your head examined.  They cannot and will not "win the big one".  The will be outmanned and outcoached by at least three teams in that league.  Fact is, they played a WO-S team that is really young on a wet field and held the game close. That is a long way from winning their district or making the playoffs.  If you want to see LCM in the playoffs, wait until May.  HUM BABE!

i don't understand all that hype on that "dpg" kid way overrated to get run down by and lcm safety that was a good 30 yards behind him then fumbles the ball, if i had to say and no offense but his brother should be playing over him...

No one ever said he was a speedster. I think 30 yards behind him may be an overstatement. However, his brother is fun to watch too.

If anyone on here thinks LCM will win their district, I suggest you have your head examined.  They cannot and will not "win the big one".  The will be outmanned and outcoached by at least three teams in that league.  Fact is, they played a WO-S team that is really young on a wet field and held the game close. That is a long way from winning their district or making the playoffs.  If you want to see LCM in the playoffs, wait until May.  HUM BABE!

fact:both offenses played on the same field

fact:WOS had just as many "young" players as LCM

fact:4 of 5 of LCMs OL starters were juniors

they indeed "held the game close" not allowing any points until :54 left in the game

how can you be sure they "cannot and will not win the big game"?

of course a cross town rival makes it more important than normal, but they havent played a game that has counted yet. i.e. no big game

if you dont think LCM will contend for the playoffs, maybe YOU should "have your head checked"

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    NEWton86
    Newest Member
    NEWton86