Liberals in Despair Over Patriot Win

Hagar

7 minutes ago, new tobie said:

Besides Charles Haley was the first player to get 5 superbowl rings.

Yes he was, and a great player that gave a 110%, but that's not the point of the article.  Nor is Brady's 5 rings, which are historic (not the word I would've used), but not unprecedented.  Historic in the sense that he's only the second guy to do it.  The Twitter comments compared the Atlanta loss to Hillary losing the election.  

1 hour ago, Reagan said:

Liberals hate the name "Patriots!"  Clear and simple!

You're right Reagan.  Just hearing the word patriot will draw a liberals wrath.  I'll not be surprised if they don't start protesting for New England to change their mascot name.  We know they already want the Wasinton Redskins to change theirs.  And I hate the Redskins from the old days when they would beat, at that time, my Cowboys, but I admire the fact that they've never changed it.

22 minutes ago, Kountzer said:

So was the american born muslim olympic medal winner detained at 2 hours at the airport because a conservative administration is in the white house?  Nah, it was because of racial and religious hatred and bigotry.  Quit fooling yourself.  Own it.  It's yours.

You would think after the shellacking that the Liberals took in the last few elections they would have figured out by now that the unsubstantiated race baiting is no longer working. Please keep spitting out this garbage, thus ensuring the Liberals will not be elected to anything in the near future. It has become abundantly clear which party is full of hate.

51 minutes ago, Kountzer said:

So was the american born muslim olympic medal winner detained at 2 hours at the airport because a conservative administration is in the white house?  Nah, it was because of racial and religious hatred and bigotry.  Quit fooling yourself.  Own it.  It's yours.

Did you not see the video with Bill Clinton and Obama talking about the problems with immigration?  Trump the only one with a set big enough to take action,  and the whole Pub party is labeled racist. So I ask you, were Clinton and Obama racist for saying action was needed.  By the way, what party spawned the KKK, and which party ended slavery?

9 minutes ago, Englebert said:

You would think after the shellacking that the Liberals took in the last few elections they would have figured out by now that the unsubstantiated race baiting is no longer working. Please keep spitting out this garbage, thus ensuring the Liberals will not be elected to anything in the near future. It has become abundantly clear which party is full of hate.

They don't want racism to die off. When it's all you have, it is to be pitied. 

On 2/10/2017 at 4:00 AM, Kountzer said:

Racism and most aspects of the conservative movement are closely related.

This is the hidden content, please

Then you're going to have to explain this. It is amazing how the liberal mind works. Most A-Listers are considered good liberals - as are most blacks.........yet...A-Listers exclude blacks in their award programs (whitewashing as they call it) 

I could provide other links on similar subjects - Milo at Berkley (Gay man) no liberal tolerance - AND defend Muslims who want to kill the gays, all the while claiming to be the champion of LGBTQ rights.....

Hate Melania and Ivanka Trump - YET defend Muslims who demean women and other women who attack other very successful women..... yet claim to be the champion of women's rights.

On 2/10/2017 at 11:28 AM, Kountzer said:

Whoops!   You might want to re-check that bit of Fake News you are spewing.

This is the hidden content, please

On 2/10/2017 at 11:28 AM, Kountzer said:

Did this happen?

On ‎2‎/‎10‎/‎2017 at 11:28 AM, Kountzer said:

This below isn't fake.

I ve been detained before at an airport....oh and you know those random searches they do....here's random for ya....I got randomly searched on 3 different flights....and im WHITE.  If it protects American lives to be inconvenienced so be it.....if your profiled and you have done nothing wrong...like myself.  Don't get offended....think"this is for the safety of American citizens.

you wont fool yourself will ya if some terrorist blew you or your family up....  and don't say it's not likely....plenty of examples take your pick.