BLM kidnap/torture special needs kid

undiscovered

6 minutes ago, tvc184 said:

Hopefully he will not open his mouth about it but he probably has his cell phone in his hand wondering what to tweet. 

LMAO!!!  I saw his tweet earlier re: the lying liberal media and the false attack of him hating the intelligence community.  "I love intelligence, I think intelligence is great. Many people say I have the very best intelligence."

2 minutes ago, Remmus said:

LMAO!!!  I saw his tweet earlier re: the lying liberal media and the false attack of him hating the intelligence community.  "I love intelligence, I think intelligence is great. Many people say I have the very best intelligence."

That was an intelligent line by Trump.

21 minutes ago, Remmus said:

He probably thought they were talking about Mensa. 

2 minutes ago, BS Wildcats said:

Don't worry about him saying anything about it.  As long as it is the blacks being the aggressors, not a peep from him.  Let a cop, that is white do his job, and you have a beer on the lawn.  The Great Divider!!

I know, it was more of a retort to Remmus' statement and meant to be rhetorical. After all, many on the Left are pissed that Trump is "creating policy" before he is ever in office, but then want Trump to weigh in on situations such as this. If they scream Obama is still the President, then they should be calling for Obama and not Trump to take the leadership role.

4 minutes ago, Englebert said:

I know, it was more of a retort to Remmus' statement and meant to be rhetorical. After all, many on the Left are pissed that Trump is "creating policy" before he is ever in office, but then want Trump to weigh in on situations such as this. If they scream Obama is still the President, then they should be calling for Obama and not Trump to take the leadership role.

Isn't Obama leadership an oxymoron?

On 1/5/2017 at 0:13 AM, REBgp said:

Saw this on CBS evening news.  For those that think the media news is not biased, there was not one word mentioned that this was a racist attack.  I don't think they even mentioned his attackers were black.  Now, imagine if four whites beat up and tortured a special needs black man.  You think the word racist might have been used in the story?  Chicago Police?  Heck, FBI, Obama's Justice Dept, CIA, KGB, Mossad, etc etc.

The news I watched stated it was a hate crime and four Black people were charged.

On 1/5/2017 at 3:22 AM, baddog said:

All black people should be proud. This is what is killing each other in Chicago? No wonder the cops are slow to respond. I will no longer concern myself with Chicago murders.

This is a very bias ( on the verge of being a racist )statement you are making. I doubt if you were very concerned about Chicago murder rate in the first place.

20 minutes ago, BLUEDOVE3 said:

The news I watched stated it was a hate crime and four Black people were charged.

This is the hidden content, please

You are right, it took longer than necessary to be determined a hate crime but it eventually was. At first, they were calling it stupidity, but not a hate crime. If you've seen the videos it is very clear what it is. 

45 minutes ago, BLUEDOVE3 said:

This is a very bias ( on the verge of being a racist )statement you are making. I doubt if you were very concerned about Chicago murder rate in the first place.

Don't really care what I sound like to anyone. When I hear "F" white people and "F" Trump, I will respond in kind. I don't have a wlm to represent my views. Anyone, no matter what color, who would kidnap, bind, and torture a special kid, is scum of the earth. You are right, I have never cared about gang bangers killing each other. I am concerned with the innocent lives lost in the crossfire. Nice to see you protecting your blm brothers and not showing any concern for a special white kid. How racist is that???

29 minutes ago, BLUEDOVE3 said:

30 minutes ago, BLUEDOVE3 said:

The initial report I saw on CBS, on the 5th, there was not much mention of race.  On the 6th, CBS News did report it as a hate crime.  I'm sure you and I both find this, and to many other things, unbelievable.  Dylan Roof being the most horrible, inexplicable of all (recently).  

I'm at a loss to explain these actions.  Do we have rampant mental illness?  Demonic possession?  

3 hours ago, BLUEDOVE3 said:

Didn't take long for you to go there.  It took me at least a week before I called them conservative fellars racist...lol.

Seriously, some of the sarcasm and jabs in here are born out of frustration, hypocrisy, and double standards that have gone on for way too long.  Also liberals primarily are really quick to scream racist when a conservative disagrees with them.  Its an easy go-to (and yes, sometimes the shoe does fit).  I posted a mini dissertation on the the difference between prejudice and racism.   I think most people hold prejudices and it flavors their response to issues.  If you take the time to engage in earnest debate/conservation with the conservatives in this forum you'll find they're intelligent, articulate, and understand race issues better than some African Americans IMO.

My spidey senses cause me to agree with you that a few or some or many probably don't "care" about the killing in Chicago other than using it to backup political beliefs.  On the flipside the kids doing the killing really are the ones that need to care about their lives and the lives of the ones they're taking.  If African Americans are still speaking as a collective voice (that's the historical M.O.) then its sorta hard to shout Black Lives Matter while the ninjas in Chicago keep demonstrating how much they could care less.  Just some real talk.  Don't fire back by referring to me has a character from a famous Mark Twain novel.  OOps...correction, a famous Harriet Beecher Stowe novel.

It would be nice to have another level headed centrist or democrat or liberal in here (shut up conservatives, they do exist!).  

@BLUEDOVE3 have you read that this latest rash in violence started over a social media beef? It was between to famous local rap stars.  One got killed over the beef and the other laughed about it on Twitter, then it set off a huge back and forth that has trapped the other residents.  The way the gangs are fragmented in Chicago it makes it even more crazy.  When a rival gang member is killed the opposing gang goes to social media and EVERYONE in that circle hears about it.  We all know about the respect thing in the streets.  Now the hit gang must retaliate, then another social media post, and back and forth we go.  Trump told Emmanuel to ask the feds for help.  He's right.

• tvc184 locked this topic