BLM kidnap/torture special needs kid

undiscovered

Saw this on CBS evening news.  For those that think the media news is not biased, there was not one word mentioned that this was a racist attack.  I don't think they even mentioned his attackers were black.  Now, imagine if four whites beat up and tortured a special needs black man.  You think the word racist might have been used in the story?  Chicago Police?  Heck, FBI, Obama's Justice Dept, CIA, KGB, Mossad, etc etc.

@baddog remember some of the prior discussions we've had?  Not all African Americans are the same.  I know that historically African Americans unified and this was necessary during slavery, reconstruction, and Civil Rights.  Today, we have a segment of blacks...the "ninjas" I mentioned in a previous post that make it bad for all African Americans.  FOR THE RECORD, ninjas don't join BLM, they join GANGS. Also, recall how I said any idiot can shout things and be considered part of a group.  No where in BLM's mission does it state kidnapping and torturing white people.  This story will be used to justify all sorts of acts and it's reckless.

8 hours ago, REBgp said:

Saw this on CBS evening news.  For those that think the media news is not biased, there was not one word mentioned that this was a racist attack.  I don't think they even mentioned his attackers were black.  Now, imagine if four whites beat up and tortured a special needs black man.  You think the word racist might have been used in the story?  Chicago Police?  Heck, FBI, Obama's Justice Dept, CIA, KGB, Mossad, etc etc.

I seen this earlier this morning. All the story said was 2 males and 2 females were arrested. The story did not say a thing about BLM. That's strange. 

2 minutes ago, Tigers2010 said:

I seen this earlier this morning. All the story said was 2 males and 2 females were arrested. The story did not say a thing about BLM. That's strange. 

Somewhere BLM got associated.  There was a response this morning on at least one media outlet that has a predominantly young African American audience.  It hasn't been posted on the web yet, but the message was these acts were heinous and wrong and the perps need to pay the price.  They also mentioned the inaccurate connection of BLM. 

5 minutes ago, Remmus said:

@baddog remember some of the prior discussions we've had?  Not all African Americans are the same.  I know that historically African Americans unified and this was necessary during slavery, reconstruction, and Civil Rights.  Today, we have a segment of blacks...the "ninjas" I mentioned in a previous post that make it bad for all African Americans.  FOR THE RECORD, ninjas don't join BLM, they join GANGS. Also, recall how I said any idiot can shout things and be considered part of a group.  No where in BLM's mission does it state kidnapping and torturing white people.  This story will be used to justify all sorts of acts and it's reckless.

So your saying the idiot African Americans screaming for dead cops are not the sector of African Americans that give the others a bad rap? BLM are the good African Americans? 

7 minutes ago, Tigers2010 said:

So your saying the idiot African Americans screaming for dead cops are not the sector of African Americans that give the others a bad rap? BLM are the good African Americans? 

Not all African Americans are BLM even if they're at a rally.  Sorta like some of the crazies we've seen at Tea Party rallies.  What do any of us need to do to be a part of a rally?  Show up, starting chanting?  Just how some on this forum are having a strong reaction to stupid reckless chanting at BLM sponsored rallys and seeing a black guy mass murder cops ...there's African Americans (and a lot of ninjas who deal with cops daily) that get all fired up after seeing videos with 1 , now 2, now 5 cops shooting a black person.  There's people with feelings on both sides of this equation.  The question is does either side invalidate the feeling the others.

Did BLM shoot anyone?  Some crazy pissed off ninjas did.  Now it seems to be the tendency to tie BLM to cop killers.  I again submit these are NOT BLM even if they scream it because they are not true to the mission of BLM.  When blacks rally they're complainers and starting trouble.  When whites rally its for the good of the country, right?  

I will add the statement above could be applied to some of the cop shootings on video. These cops don't really represent the true mission of law enforcement, but all cops are unfairly labeled.

3 minutes ago, Remmus said:

Did BLM shoot anyone?  Some crazy pissed off ninjas did.  Now it seems to be the tendency to tie BLM to cop killers.  I again submit these are NOT BLM even if they scream it because they are not true to the mission of BLM.  When blacks rally they're complainers and starting trouble.  When whites rally its for the good of the country, right?  

I never made that statement, but, in typical lefty fashion, you are trying to attribute it to me.

11 minutes ago, Remmus said:

I will add the statement above could be applied to some of the cop shootings on video. These cops don't really represent the true mission of law enforcement, but all cops are unfairly labeled.

That is due to the chanting "what do we want, dead cops" at BLM rallies. And if those are not BLM people chanting that, why wouldn't the BLM movement come out and condemn those calling for dead cops?

6 hours ago, baddog said:

All black people should be proud. This is what is killing each other in Chicago? No wonder the cops are slow to respond. I will no longer concern myself with Chicago murders.

I must throw in, "All white people should be proud of the racist groups that have terrorized this country for years."  Do they represent ALL white people?

Not even reading a Fox News thread.  Holds the same credibility as Huffington.  Any so-called BLM threatening a cop is not BLM.  Fox News (puppet for some larger agenda) is playing their viewers.  I strongly believe we are being pitted against each other so that our ruling class can run unfettered.  Classic example of distraction techniques.  Bill Clinton and George Bush belong to the same elite fraternity.  

It does not matter if the perpetrator is Dylan Roof killing nine innocent people during a prayer service in Charleston, SC, or if the perpetrators are four bozos torturing a disabled person in Chicago, IL.  Wrong is wrong.  Evil is evil.  Take color, race, ethnicity, gender, and all other variables out of the equation.  Condemn those who do wrong, prosecute the wrongdoer, and do whatever you can to help the victims and to help society move forward.

Too much focus on right/left, republican/democrat, white/black, male/female, citizen/non-citizen, etc.  Focus on doing what is right and good for all of society.  Whatever talent you have, use it to make life better for you and everyone around you.  Stop judging a group of people (all Caucasians/all African-Americans) by the senseless acts of individuals.

Go Indians.  Peace.

8 minutes ago, 1989NDN said:

It does not matter if the perpetrator is Dylan Roof killing nine innocent people during a prayer service in Charleston, SC, or if the perpetrators are four bozos torturing a disabled person in Chicago, IL.  Wrong is wrong.  Evil is evil.  Take color, race, ethnicity, gender, and all other variables out of the equation.  Condemn those who do wrong, prosecute the wrongdoer, and do whatever you can to help the victims and to help society move forward.

Too much focus on right/left, republican/democrat, white/black, male/female, citizen/non-citizen, etc.  Focus on doing what is right and good for all of society.  Whatever talent you have, use it to make life better for you and everyone around you.  Stop judging a group of people (all Caucasians/all African-Americans) by the senseless acts of individuals.

Go Indians.  Peace.

Very wise words indeed.  I'm as optimistic as it comes, but our country was formed with adversarial political parties and I believe the founding fathers wanted it that way.  The race issues in this country won't truly heal until we see more personal accountability from everyone (and not just the variety conservatives tout).  Also we all must realize that we're AMERICANS first.  

59 minutes ago, Remmus said:

Not even reading a Fox News thread.  Holds the same credibility as Huffington.  Any so-called BLM threatening a cop is not BLM.  Fox News (puppet for some larger agenda) is playing their viewers.  I strongly believe we are being pitted against each other so that our ruling class can run unfettered.  Classic example of distraction techniques.  Bill Clinton and George Bush belong to the same elite fraternity.  

lol...goodness!

30 minutes ago, Remmus said:

Very wise words indeed.  I'm as optimistic as it comes, but our country was formed with adversarial political parties and I believe the founding fathers wanted it that way.  The race issues in this country won't truly heal until we see more personal accountability from everyone (and not just the variety conservatives tout).  Also we all must realize that we're AMERICANS first.  

Translation:  When cops doing their jobs are convicted of crimes of which they are not guilty

1 hour ago, Remmus said:

Re-read my post. I sarcastically said blacks should be proud. If those kids were white, I would be ashamed.

1 hour ago, Remmus said:

This is the hidden content, please

Easy way out is to demean the source of the news.  Incidentally, the folks whose news you accept are the ones complicit in promoting the cops killing innocent citizens narrative -  They are unwilling to post news such as what is above.   But, it happened and you cant deny it any more than you can deny your Michael Brown "suggestion"

47 minutes ago, stevenash said:

Easy way out is to demean the source of the news.  Incidentally, the folks whose news you accept are the ones complicit in promoting the cops killing innocent citizens narrative -  They are unwilling to post news such as what is above.   But, it happened and you cant deny it any more than you can deny your Michael Brown "suggestion"

Use Michael Brown as the poster child for all cop n citizen shootings. That will only fly in Trump country. 

• tvc184 locked this topic