BLM kidnap/torture special needs kid

undiscovered

3 hours ago, Remmus said:

Are you now Islamaphobic for making that statement?

I don't think so.  I don't hate muslims. I just don't believe like they do.  Besides, there are various types of muslims.  There are shiites, and sunnis.  Orthodox and nation of islam.  I have talked to orthodox african american muslims that don't care too much for Farrakhan.

Maybe you're a racist because you don't agree with a black man's message or worse AN UNCLE TOM.

Black people disagree on this and that all the time. As mentioned we are not monolithic in thinking.  No one else is either.

Corporations pay salaries....and those salaries pay taxes.  What about double taxation?

Who really knows what the top 1 percenters and large corporations do with their money?

2 hours ago, Kountzer said:

I don't think so.  I don't hate muslims. I just don't believe like they do.  Besides, there are various types of muslims.  There are shiites, and sunnis.  Orthodox and nation of islam.  I have talked to orthodox african american muslims that don't care too much for Farrakhan.

Black people disagree on this and that all the time. As mentioned we are not monolithic in thinking.  No one else is either.

Who really knows what the top 1 percenters and large corporations do with their money?

They invest it either in their own or somebody elses businesses

• tvc184 locked this topic