BLM kidnap/torture special needs kid

undiscovered

4 hours ago, BLUEDOVE3 said:

This is a very bias ( on the verge of being a racist )statement you are making. I doubt if you were very concerned about Chicago murder rate in the first place.

He's concerned enough about it to at least place blame on the gang violence and leadership...all I have seen you complain about is the cops.  But I guess you are somehow more concerned. 

5 minutes ago, stevenash said:

Rem_ is this a case of an unfair justice system?

No sir.  NO ONE is getting behind those fools. With that said, please expect a race card professional to use this incident to push for some other incident to also be classified as a hate crime.  

53 minutes ago, Remmus said:

No sir.  NO ONE is getting behind those fools. With that said, please expect a race card professional to use this incident to push for some other incident to also be classified as a hate crime.  

Right- Because hate crimes seem to be reserved for only a certain segment of society and we certainly dont want that spreading to any other segment

1 hour ago, Kountzer said:

Brings to mind the 2015 case of John JK Howard 18, who forcibly raped his african american team mate with a coat hanger.  He should of at least gotten life in prison.  But because he was white he got 3 months probabtion. 

All you redneck racists can go to hell.

What about all the other racists? They going to heaven?

2 hours ago, Kountzer said:

Brings to mind the 2015 case of John JK Howard 18, who forcibly raped his african american team mate with a coat hanger.  He should of at least gotten life in prison.  But because he was white he got 3 months probabtion. 

Hey Remmus, do you see what we have to put up with? You are a newbie and I'm not requesting a response on your part, just want to draw attention to the fact that this is not a forum in which redneck, bible-thumping, minority-hating, homophobic, misogynistic klansmen are suppressing the right for anyone to speak out. This forum welcomes all, no matter how many functioning brain cells one might have.

Sorry to directly reference your name in the context of this post, but just wanted to shed light on an example of the two-way street that many on the Left seem to ignore. Since you are the only current member on the Left speaking up, I regrettably couldn't think of another user to call upon. From past experience I predict Kountzer will not be a contributing member to the various topics on this forum, so I feel we are still down to just you representing the Left. This post is in proximity to something that nappyroots, new tobie, Dick Vitale, Big Girl, or ECO might post.

2 hours ago, Kountzer said:

Don't care for your red neck racist comment. Seriously, first I have heard of this. Googled it and it is a travesty of justice. If you think all us red necks condone such behavior, you are sadly mistaken.

4 hours ago, Kountzer said:

Thanks for sharing...you should direct your comments to a forum that actually has redneck racists.

5 hours ago, Kountzer said:

You take the actions of one person and apply it to an entire group?  Hmmmmmm?  Sure sounds similar to taking the actions of wild law breaking kids and applying their sins to an entire group.  Double standard?

26 minutes ago, Kountzer said:

that's the same stuff you are doing.

Who?  You know that's the same point I'm making to you, right?  I support some of the beliefs of the Honorable Minister Louis Farrakhan when it comes to personal responsibility and building businesses and getting off social welfare.  I'm one of the biggest racist in here depending on who you ask...lol.  

On 1/5/2017 at 3:22 AM, baddog said:

All black people should be proud. This is what is killing each other in Chicago? No wonder the cops are slow to respond. I will no longer concern myself with Chicago murders.

Because all Black people are a monolith? I heard that the person was kidnapped and tortured, because he/she is a Trump supporter. Regardless, this is reprehensible and they should be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.

6 minutes ago, Big girl said:

Because all Black people are a monolith? I heard that the person was kidnapped and tortured, because he/she is a Trump supporter. Regardless, this is reprehensible and they should be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.

agreed.

34 minutes ago, Big girl said:

He did. A great majority of you guys are racists. Smh

LMAO.  You don't know the definition of Racist then.  We must get to the point that allows us to realize that just because someone doesn't agree with you doesn't make them racist.   By your logic if someone states that social welfare harms African Americans, they must be a racist.  Cray. 

1 hour ago, Kountzer said:

Farrakhan is a false prophet and sensationalism lover.  As for welfare robber barons like Trump & various other corporations have been on welfare for decades.

Are you now Islamaphobic for making that statement? Maybe you're a racist because you don't agree with a black man's message or worse AN UNCLE TOM.  Some of the Ministers people would label you. IJS.  Social Welfare and Corporate Welfare are both bad, but Corporations pay salaries....and those salaries pay taxes.  What about double taxation?  

• tvc184 locked this topic