BLM kidnap/torture special needs kid

undiscovered

I don't associate in any manner what happened in this case to BLM, any other group or any race. Their actions stand alone. Interesting on the police thread that some want all police held accountable for the actions of a tiny percentage   But moving on.....

I think the problem is if you reversed the situation. Had 4 white people beaten and cut a mentaly challenged black person while making statements that this attack was because he was black and because he voted for Obama, you wouldn't have groups or the police saying they are not sure this about hate or don't know if it is a hate crime. In that situation the cry would be often, loud and maybe followed by marches and celebrities showing up if someone suggested it was not about race  

Therein lies the perceived problem. 

First this:

"Also we all must realize that we're AMERICANS first."

Then there isn't isn't any need for the racial American prefixes such as "African-American" , "Mexican-American" , "Chinese-American" etc. is there? I believe that should be one of the first steps...get rid of the prefixes.....

Second:

"Use Michael Brown as the poster child for all cop n citizen shootings. That will only fly in Trump country. "

The reason for MB being used as the "poster child" is due to the media and the Feds handling of this situation. Many (even most) jumped to very early conclusions based off false witnesses account of what happened, then certain people, even after investigations were complete (local and federal) still would not accept the results....to the point of putting a statue of a criminal up in the city and Obama sending federal representation to the funeral.

At minimum showed support for the criminal, at worst - took a stance AGAINST law enforcement.

4 minutes ago, CraigS said:

First this:

Then there isn't isn't any need for the racial American prefixes such as "African-American" , "Mexican-American" , "Chinese-American" etc. is there? I believe that should be one of the first steps...get rid of the prefixes.....

Second:

"Use Michael Brown as the poster child for all cop n citizen shootings. That will only fly in Trump country. "

The reason for MB being used as the "poster child" is due to the media and the Feds handling of this situation. Many (even most) jumped to very early conclusions based off false witnesses account of what happened, then certain people, even after investigations were complete (local and federal) still would not accept the results....to the point of putting a statue of a criminal up in the city and Obama sending federal representation to the funeral.

At minimum showed support for the criminal, at worst - took a stance AGAINST law enforcement.

Will agree that prefixes can be divisive. We also have Italian-Americans, Irish-Americans (who say I'm Irish).  This is tied to our melting pot. We're ALL immigrants, just a matter of timing.  Thank God the Native Americans didn't kick out illegals. 

6 minutes ago, CraigS said:

First this:

Second:

Obama's legacy: Destroying the Healthcare System, siding with African American criminals without knowing facts of the case, making a clear divide between whites and blacks, making a clear divide between blacks and law enforcement.

2 minutes ago, Remmus said:

Will agree that prefixes can be divisive. We also have Italian-Americans, Irish-Americans (who say I'm Irish).  This is tied to our melting pot. We're ALL immigrants, just a matter of timing.  Thank God the Native Americans didn't kick out illegals. 

Does that make it right, that others call themselves "whatever" Americans?

They tried, so did the Mexicans in Texas....the rest is history. 

17 minutes ago, stevenash said:

Come on, Rem.  You need to tell Tigers that none of what he said is true and he has been indoctrinated and can't think for himself. Oops. I forgot- all of his sources are unworthy of consideration unless they include ThinkProgress.org

I am still waiting on his response on how fair it is that my kids don't get over 50% of my salary, because I am paying for the "less fortunate" 

Hey Rem- regarding the "unfair" justice system toward blacks:  As of a few minutes ago, in spite of the perpetrators yelling Fluck Trump and Fluck White people, the investigators have still not identified this as a hate crime or having political or racial implications.  Is this what you consider "unfair" treatment toward those accused of the crime?

1 hour ago, Remmus said:

Maybe its because they didnt have to provide them with free educations, food, and welfare.

31 minutes ago, stevenash said:

Hey Rem- regarding the "unfair" justice system toward blacks:  As of a few minutes ago, in spite of the perpetrators yelling Fluck Trump and Fluck White people, the investigators have still not identified this as a hate crime or having political or racial implications.  Is this what you consider "unfair" treatment toward those accused of the crime?

Who are the investigators ...are they local?  Maybe local politics have an influence.  I think the fear of setting off more conflict is causing people to skirt the truth.  It's a hate crime.  Now saying that nationally will lead to weeks of everyone going hog wild on each other and in light of our less than inclusive and 50%+ rejected president-elect, it makes things even more tense.  Obama was really handcuffed when it comes to talking about race.  Please believe he's caught A LOT of flack from his supporters for being seemingly passive or non-vocal.  He only brings it up when absolutely necessary or unavoidable.  He knows white America is locked and loaded (that's a prejudice statement sorry). I'll say that he should have said more but a lot of people were scared for his life. 

2 minutes ago, Remmus said:

Who are the investigators ...are they local.  Maybe local politics have an influence.  I think the fear of setting off more conflict is causing people to skirt the truth.  It's a hate crime.  Now saying that nationally will lead to weeks of everyone going hog wild on each other and in light of our less than inclusive and 50%+ rejected president-elect, it makes things even more tense.  Obama was really handcuffed when it comes to talking about race.  Please believe he's caught A LOT of flack from his supporters for being seemingly passive or non-vocal.  He only brings it up when absolutely necessary or unavoidable.  He knows white America is locked and loaded.  

What is wrong with that. There is no issue to go national with a  cop justifiably killing a criminal. Followed by weeks of BLM rioting and looting in the streets. Because a white person was killed by blacks we need to keep that quiet for the sake of not having riots on our hands?

1 hour ago, tvc184 said:

I don't associate in any manner what happened in this case to BLM, any other group or any race. Their actions stand alone. Interesting on the police thread that some want all police held accountable for the actions of a tiny percentage   But moving on.....

I think the problem is if you reversed the situation. Had 4 white people beaten and cut a mentaly challenged black person while making statements that this attack was because he was black and because he voted for Obama, you wouldn't have groups or the police saying they are not sure this about hate or don't know if it is a hate crime. In that situation the cry would be often, loud and maybe followed by marches and celebrities showing up if someone suggested it was not about race  

Therein lies the perceived problem. 

Awesome post, agree 100%,  Here's the thing IMO.  African Americans are world class at marching and protesting.  That's a skill learned out of necessity.  When white people protest inequality PUBLICLY as GROUP they usually have hoods or shaved heads.  Was that last statement a misrepresentation?  If so, correct me.  IJS, somebody has to be the Martin Luther King of fair treatment of whites (keep in mind the not all are the same message I sent) without looking like a Klansman.  I no idea how it's done.  Everyone on one side will scream racist, but maybe some humble honest talk that doesn't condemn others will get it going. Although this is a serious subject, I'm laughing to myself hearing those vocal leaders that-usually-show-up-during-a-crisis-with-cameras saying "oh yeah, our biggest problem is the mistreatment of white men in America."  Expect Donald Trumps name to get mentioned a lot.  It sucks being discriminated against.  Could be an area for understanding to develop.

13 minutes ago, stevenash said:

Maybe its because they didnt have to provide them with free educations, food, and welfare.

They gave those pilgrims enough to hang on ...at their later peril.   And a lot of people from all groups benefit from the things you mentioned.  Look at numbers and not percentages.  

1 hour ago, Tigers2010 said:

Obama's legacy: Destroying the Healthcare System, siding with African American criminals without knowing facts of the case, making a clear divide between whites and blacks, making a clear divide between blacks and law enforcement.

That wasn't all Obama.  That divide has been there long before he arrived. If anything he reached out to more people not of his tribe.  Look at that electoral map.  Same one you show for Trump.

14 minutes ago, Tigers2010 said:

What is wrong with that. There is no issue to go national with a  cop justifiably killing a criminal. Followed by weeks of BLM rioting and looting in the streets. Because a white person was killed by blacks we need to keep that quiet for the sake of not having riots on our hands?

I'm not saying any of it is "right" ...and don't forget the wild ninjas use protest for financial gain...lol.  All wrong, but peaceful protests are forced to own any violence at the hands of the wild and ignorant that come to get even.

"Many who saw the video have blamed the 

This is the hidden content, please
 movement. Within 24 hours, the hashtag #BLMKidnapping 
This is the hidden content, please
 on Twitter.

But on Thursday, police said they have not seen any connection to the Black Lives Matter activist group, contrary to some reports on social media.

Neither the Black Lives Matter national organization nor its Chicago chapter responded to CNN's request for comment Thursday."

Police made the statement re: BLM 

Interesting that BLM hasn't publicly denounced.   

You know, I really don't care if blm is involved or not. These kids probably couldn't spell blm, much less be followers. What do they really know about Trump? They wouldn't read a newspaper, much less buy one. Ah, social media feeds their pea brains. I bet their higher learning is from a reliable source.

12 minutes ago, baddog said:

You know, I really don't care if blm is involved or not. These kids probably couldn't spell blm, much less be followers. What do they really know about Trump? They wouldn't read a newspaper, much less buy one. Ah, social media feeds their pea brains. I bet their higher learning is from a reliable source.

That's an interesting turn of events. 

If you watch the entire video (30 grueling mins) the idiots seem very preoccupied w/ Trump.  Clearly there's no excuse but am curious why they keeping saying Trump's name.

My understanding is BLM leaders are educated n attended accredited schools  

• tvc184 locked this topic