Trump Cabinet

LumRaiderFan

16 minutes ago, Big girl said:

A bunch of racists. I am sure you guys are happy.

Your continued allegations of folks being racist, is beginning to make some wonder about you.  If you think an individual is racist, fine, accuse them and give reasons.  But just blanket accusations of racism, is a racist remark in itself, imo.

29 minutes ago, Big girl said:

A bunch of racists. I am sure you guys are happy.

You are a pedophile.

Like you, I don't need proof. I can just throw out baseless and hurtful accusations at will. It's easy and requires no intelligence. I might just start employing this strategy to stifle debate. When it's all you have...

4 minutes ago, Englebert said:

You are a pedophile.

Like you, I don't need proof. I can just throw out baseless and hurtful accusations at will. It's easy and requires no intelligence. I might just start employing this strategy to stifle debate. When it's all you have...

The very reason that the dems lost the presidency, the house, the senate, the governorships and the state legislatures.

33 minutes ago, Englebert said:

You are a pedophile.

Big Girl is a pedophile. 

I already tweeted Trump and CNN!

43 minutes ago, Big girl said:

This is the hidden content, please

You guys know about Bannon. Here is another one

Quoting Motherjones and the Huffington Puffington Post?  What's next, the Political Times of communist Russia or China?  Listen -- these rags, along with the lame-stream media, got the polls wrong and the election wrong.  And you still take them serious? 

5 minutes ago, Reagan said:

Quoting Motherjones and the Huffington Puffington Post?  What next, the Political Times of communist Russia or China?  Listen -- these rags, along with the lame-stream media, got the polls wrong and the election wrong.  And you still take them serious? 

And she frequently criticizes the source of other posters- in her mind, Jeff Sessions= bad  Valerie Jarret=beyond reproach

19 minutes ago, Big girl said:

This is the hidden content, please

You guys know about Bannon. Here is another one

Do you find it curious that: The Left believes the majority of whites are racist. And it is fact that the majority of the Democrats are white. But MotherJones, Politico, Huffington Post and the other Left wing websites have not found one racist that has a "D" behind their name? That defies statistical probability. But it does emphatically illustrate their propaganda infesting your brain.

18 minutes ago, Englebert said:

Do you find it curious that: The Left believes the majority of whites are racist. And it is fact that the majority of the Democrats are white. But MotherJones, Politico, Huffington Post and the other Left wing websites have not found one racist that has a "D" behind their name? That defies statistical probability. But it does emphatically illustrate their propaganda infesting your brain.

And I am all about numbers including "legal popular voters"

2 hours ago, Englebert said:

You are a pedophile.

So true, and you're quoting a prime example. Lmao.

1 hour ago, Reagan said:

Quoting Motherjones and the Huffington Puffington Post?  What's next, the Political Times of communist Russia or China?  Listen -- these rags, along with the lame-stream media, got the polls wrong and the election wrong.  And you still take them serious? 

I don't have a dog in the fight because I think both Clinton and Trump were utter crap, but it's pointless to ask for proof and then indict the source. I'm pretty sure it wouldn't matter what source you posted, or visa versa, you guys are just going to crap on the other person's source lol.

This is why politics suck. Why couldn't we have just elected Ron Paul in 2012?

1 hour ago, Englebert said:

If he called a black man a boy and said the things he is that accused of saying, does it mean he is racist?

15 minutes ago, Big girl said:

If he called a black man a boy and said the things he is that accused of saying, does it mean he is racist?

You failed to comprehend the breath and scope of my post. How is it that organizations such as Mother Jones, Politico, Huffington Post can always, and I mean always, find "evidence" of racism (reality makes no difference) on every Republican candidate but can't find one example of a racist Democrat...these same Democrats comprised mostly of White men who by their own admission must be racist based on their skin color? You don't find that odd? Or extremely biased?