Trump Cabinet

LumRaiderFan

3 hours ago, Englebert said:

You failed to comprehend the breath and scope of my post. How is it that organizations such as Mother Jones, Politico, Huffington Post can always, and I mean always, find "evidence" of racism (reality makes no difference) on every Republican candidate but can't find one example of a racist Democrat...these same Democrats comprised mostly of White men who by their own admission must be racist based on their skin color? You don't find that odd? Or extremely biased?

If he said It, would it make him a racist?

22 minutes ago, nappyroots said:

Majority of Kkk are republicans. This election has proved it. Bring back the good ole days of Bush jr minus Dick.

KKK members must be opened minded, since they voted for Obama twice. Looks like Obama was the KKK's previous party of choice. Hillary was such a bad candidate even they disavowed her.

17 hours ago, Big girl said:

Please don't call a black man a boy.

You seem to be the only one it bothers. 

Let me tell you what bothers me.....people who can afford a 5 br, 4 bath house, can send their son to one of the most expensive colleges in the country, yet they apply, AND GET government assistance. They should be in jail for falsifying documents and stealing from the needy. No shame is felt either due to no conscience.

On 11/18/2016 at 8:09 AM, Big girl said:

A bunch of racists. I am sure you guys are happy.

Jeff Sessions prosecuted a head Klans member for the murder of a 13 year old black boy who he picked at random. Fought hard for the death penalty. He defended several different cases to keep Alabama schools desegregated and won. He was then elected state attorney general to make sure the death penalty was carried out on the Klan member. And because of his actions as AG of Alabama there was a 7 million dollar civil settlement that ended up bankrupting the Klan in Alabama. 

So yeah, let's keep calling the man racist.

19 minutes ago, PhatMack19 said:

Jeff Sessions prosecuted a head Klans member for the murder of a 13 year old black boy who he picked at random. Fought hard for the death penalty. He defended several different cases to keep Alabama schools desegregated and won. He was then elected state attorney general to make sure the death penalty was carried out on the Klan member. And because of his actions as AG of Alabama there was a 7 million dollar civil settlement that ended up bankrupting the Klan in Alabama. 

So yeah, let's keep calling the man racist.

Her whole argument against Trump centers around racism.  She needs to be in Waco with her son receiving counseling.

10 minutes ago, nappyroots said:

President grab um by the .............will MAKE AMERICA HATE AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!

This is the hidden content, please

What makes you think Trump hates?  You might really need to get in contact with Big girl's son and seek counseling with him if you are so scared.  Your posts are getting ridiculous.

Sessions is a racist for wanting to enforce our current laws?  A racist because he doesn't want Muslims coming into our country without throughly being vetted?  You liberals need some serious understanding of law, and what's going on.  Another example of the liberal left insanity, is labeling Steve Bannon as anti-Semite, and only for the reasons below.  Has the MD 20-20 destroyed to many brain cells.

23 minutes ago, BS Wildcats said:

What makes you think Trump hates?  You might really need to get in contact with Big girl's son and seek counseling with him if you are so scared.  Your posts are getting ridiculous.

BS Wildcats, I found this, and it totally explains why all our liberal friends think Trump is a racist (And me, you, nash, baddog, Englebert, Reagan, LRF, etc etc etc).