Trump Cabinet

LumRaiderFan

15 minutes ago, baddog said:

He can't help who likes him. He also can't help what the news reports. A few libel lawsuits could curtail some of it.

That man does a love a good lawsuit.  I won't be critical here :X

and you're also right about the former.  I'm sure the President elect would love for Duke to shut the xxxx up.  

3 hours ago, nappyroots said:

Sarah Palin considered for a cabinet position, well Glenn Rice tapped her for a position also.

Your party just re-elected Nancy Pelosi to minority speaker. I can't believe anyone would possibly have the nerve to try and disparage anyone else after that brain-dead vote. I'm so glad to see the Liberals hanging on with a death grip of the Democrat Party. You know, the party that has failed policies and just throws personal insults at anyone that disagrees with them. You appear to fit right in.

8 hours ago, Englebert said:

Your party just re-elected Nancy Pelosi to minority speaker. I can't believe anyone would possibly have the nerve to try and disparage anyone else after that brain-dead vote. I'm so glad to see the Liberals hanging on with a death grip of the Democrat Party. You know, the party that has failed policies and just throws personal insults at anyone that disagrees with them. You appear to fit right in.

I certainly hope they keep doing what they're doing...it's working out great...for us.

45 minutes ago, pdawg119 said:

Trump is already failing at "draining the swamp." He picked Steven Mnuchin, a Wall Street insider from Goldman Sachs who also has ties to George Soros.

This is the hidden content, please

How is Mnuchin considered part of "the swamp"? Liberals are the ones railing against Wall Street (while taking their fat donations). I don't remember Trump or frankly anyone in the GOP demonizing Wall Street as the enemy. That is the domain of the Liberals. And according to the article, Mnuchin worked for Soros then left him. And he is not a Washington D.C. insider and has no political experience. So again, how is Mnuchin considered part of the "the swamp"? Sounds like an awful lot of failed Liberal spin...which is par for the course.

22 hours ago, Englebert said:

You voted for trump and can talk about personal insults. trump is the biggest POS ever to become president. Old grab um.

Both political parties suffer from this inability to accept reality. The Democratic Party has left the Clinton's and that part of the old guard behind. There is a reason that Bernie Sanders is so wildly popular. They are tired of the same old bill of goods and they want something new and fresh (it just so happens that fresh candidate is almost 80 years old). The Republican party did the same thing, clinging to moderate candidates, like John McCain and Mitt Romney, and then in this election trying to shove Jeb Bush down people's throats. The new Republican Party said enough, and elected Trump, the most different candidate they could have possibility nominated. The writing was on the wall all the way back to 2007 with the Ron Paul movement in the Republican Party. The times are a changing.

5 hours ago, nappyroots said:

As long as trump don't affect my retirement, social security and healthcare. Im fine!

I hope he affects my healthcare by dropping the insurance premiums back to pre-Obama disaster levels. 

Other than that, I agree except you forgot guns......... :)

20 hours ago, Englebert said:

How is Mnuchin considered part of "the swamp"? Liberals are the ones railing against Wall Street (while taking their fat donations). I don't remember Trump or frankly anyone in the GOP demonizing Wall Street as the enemy. That is the domain of the Liberals. And according to the article, Mnuchin worked for Soros then left him. And he is not a Washington D.C. insider and has no political experience. So again, how is Mnuchin considered part of the "the swamp"? Sounds like an awful lot of failed Liberal spin...which is par for the course.

Okay, so if Hillary picked Mnuchin for Treasury Secretary, you would've been totally cool with it, correct?