Crosby v. Vidor (Stallworth 7pm 11/10)

Cougtalk

4 minutes ago, Realville said:

Your hilarious , you like to talk down to people but you sure don't like to be talk down too. Your a legend in your own mind. I bet Crosby sure is proud of its village idiot. You can argue your stats with your pee wee fantasy football buddies.I can't stop laughing. Your to easy. Beware of the Gimmick Offense , sure would be embarrassing to lose to them again! 

Great post. Full of grammatical errors from a guy referring to someone as a "village idiot". I've been relaying my statistics on here for 2,500+ post, you barely have 200 and already need a tampon. I can respect the way you crayfished off responding to those last facts and request I made in my last post though. One find any innuendo anywhere and two, go back and read your own post. Only thing you should be laughing at is how dumb you look for trying to insinuate anything I haven't explicitly stated on here. 

Crosby is very aware of Vidor's capabilities, one thing we can agree on is that it would be embarrassing to lose to the same team the last coach got run off for again. 

34 minutes ago, Cougar14.2 said:

Great post. Full of grammatical errors from a guy referring to someone as a "village idiot". I've been relaying my statistics on here for 2,500+ post, you barely have 200 and already need a tampon. I can respect the way you crayfished off responding to those last facts and request I made in my last post though. One find any innuendo anywhere and two, go back and read your own post. Only thing you should be laughing at is how dumb you look for trying to insinuate anything I haven't explicitly stated on here. 

Crosby is very aware of Vidor's capabilities, one thing we can agree on is that it would be embarrassing to lose to the same team the last coach got run off for again. 

My side is hurting from laughing so hard! You know what negative connotations I am talking about. You missed spelled crawfish grammatical genuis. If we lose oh we'll life goes on, if you lose I think your Tank Head may explode! I gotta go. It's hard to text when I am laughing so hard. Go Pirates! My mistake 14.2 that is another way to spell crawfish. This close to Louisiana we spell it crawfish. Ok that's all the credibility you get from me. Did I tell you I can't stop Laughing!

8 hours ago, Gurulyfe4football said:

We're going to need him 2nd Round. Our rushing offense if the lowest it's been in probably 5 years. We need that big play threat back.

Your rushing attack is low because of your young offensive line . You had your big threat last year along with Trey Edwards and Grace and you still went home in the 2nd round . Who's running the ball now ? 

Don't have another Porter night and embarrass 21-5a thinking ahead and let the Pirates send you guys home looking ahead , you still have round 1 to get thru . The Pirates are coming to play and win , they want roll over just because you're Crosby , come on Crosby . And do your homework Marshall has speed just like Ridge point so you will need  power and speed , speed alone want do it . Remember Ridge Point 

5 hours ago, The Last Dragon said:

Your rushing attack is low because of your young offensive line . You had your big threat last year along with Trey Edwards and Grace and you still went home in the 2nd round . Who's running the ball now ? 

In 14 we had 3 backs with almost 1000 yards. Craig is averaging 10 yards a carry behind that O Line and Trey Edwards didn't play last year in the playoffs and Carlos was hurt 2nd game of the season.

6 hours ago, The Last Dragon said:

Don't have another Porter night and embarrass 21-5a thinking ahead and let the Pirates send you guys home looking ahead , you still have round 1 to get thru . The Pirates are coming to play and win , they want roll over just because you're Crosby , come on Crosby . And do your homework Marshall has speed just like Ridge point so you will need  power and speed , speed alone want do it . Remember Ridge Point 

Dayton says don't embarrass 21-5A. Lol! Haven't we been the face of 21-5A for a while now???

7 hours ago, The Last Dragon said:

Not looking past Vidor. We know they're more than capable. 

9 hours ago, The Last Dragon said:

9 hours ago, The Last Dragon said:

This is 16 and I see you didn't mention 15 , how many rbs was close to 1000 last year with that all star offensive line ? It seems you know a lot about  Craig Williams , Mrs Williams I don't think that 10 yards a carry is accurate either and how many yards is he averaging a game , you didn't  bother mention that while you throwing stats out there? I thought Grace came back for the playoffs last year and Edwards can't be to good if he didn't get to play in the playoffs. And how many yards Craig Williams average per carry against ridge point and how many yards did he finish with ? I'm not here to blow smoke but it seems to me , your running game is not bad from what I just saw on max preps. 

3 hours ago, Gurulyfe4football said:

Dayton says don't embarrass 21-5A. Lol! Haven't we been the face of 21-5A for a while now???

And my point was before you came talking about stats , is that this is by far the smallest and weakest offensive line Crosby has had in the last 10 years. That's why your running game is down and your running game is not that bad this year go to max preps and see who's at the top in rushing in 21-5a and who's at the top in points scored , come on you're a stat man you're suppose to know these things I bet you guys have more rushing Tds than passing Tds this year , you can't take nothing away from Williams or Grace , they have proven what they can do theres not a team or coach that wouldn't love to have either 1 of those backs coming out the backfield every Friday night. 

26 minutes ago, The Last Dragon said:

This is 16 and I see you didn't mention 15 , how many rbs was close to 1000 last year with that all star offensive line ? It seems you know a lot about  Craig Williams , Mrs Williams I don't think that 10 yards a carry is accurate either and how many yards is he averaging a game , you didn't  bother mention that while you throwing stats out there? I thought Grace came back for the playoffs last year and Edwards can't be to good if he didn't get to play in the playoffs. And how many yards Craig Williams average per carry against ridge point and how many yards did he finish with ? I'm not here to blow smoke but it seems to me , your running game is not bad from what I just saw on max preps. 

Last year we had 3000 yards rushing. Crosby is best when we have multiple backs. I just want everyone healthy going into the playoffs. And Craig if Craig wasn't a 1000 yard rusher last year he was pretty close. Right now we are about 3rd in the district in rushing which is unlike Crosby.

21 minutes ago, The Last Dragon said:

And my point was before you came talking about stats , is that this is by far the smallest and weakest offensive line Crosby has had in the last 10 years. That's why your running game is down and your running game is not that bad this year go to max preps and see who's at the top in rushing in 21-5a and who's at the top in points scored , come on you're a stat man you're suppose to know these things I bet you guys have more rushing Tds than passing Tds this year , you can't take nothing away from Williams or Grace , they have proven what they can do theres not a team or coach that wouldn't love to have either 1 of those backs coming out the backfield every Friday night. 

Maxpreps has us at 25 passing 23 rushing 

You claim to know so much about football but you sound a little ignorant , you're 3rd in district  21-5a in rushing because you guys have a new offensive line , there's not 1 returning starter on that line, if I'm wrong please correct me Mr Williams but you're complaining about the production of your backs that's still producing with a mediocre  and inexperienced offensive line. Some people don't know how good they got it.