Crosby v. Vidor (Stallworth 7pm 11/10)

Cougtalk

58 minutes ago, BHFAN said:

BH will be there supporting our District Champs Thursday! No way Vidor stays on the field with the Coogs this time. Great win for Vidor againt PAM, but youre season will end like it started with a 21-5a beat down.

Durn BHFan, I use to think you were pretty sharp, and now I find out you've been whumped with a crazy stick :) 

17 hours ago, REBgp said:

You remind me of the PAM poster who said they had stuffed Baytown Lee and they ran the Slot T.  So y'all beat a team that runs the Slot T in 2014.  What's your point?  You lost to the Slot T in 2011.  But this isn't the same Pirate team, nor the same Crosby team.  This is 2016.

You think I belittled a town because I said the Vidor JV runs the Slot T better than the PLC Varsity team of 2014?   Because I made an opinion?  You're to twisted for color tv.

PLC has what, 15+ playoffs win in the same time Vidor has 2? Angleton finished the season 5-5 in that same tough district PLC played in last year, they ended up playing in the regional final and GR won the state championship out of that district. You lack of football knowledge is surprising for as long as you say you been around the game. Vidor fans accuse me of belittling their town because I post relevant statistics about football. Once you make a comment about a jv team who's varsity has won 2 playoff games in 54 years compared to a coastal bend power like PLC I was pointing out how ignorant that sounded. Obviously some Vidor fans agree that they run that offense better than anyone in Texas so MY rebuttal would be seen as belittling them, that Realville and Rob guy always comments on it.  

42 minutes ago, Cougar14.2 said:

PLC has what, 15+ playoffs win in the same time Vidor has 2? Angleton finished the season 5-5 in that same tough district PLC played in last year, they ended up playing in the regional final and GR won the state championship out of that district. You lack of football knowledge is surprising for as long as you say you been around the game. Vidor fans accuse me of belittling their town because I post relevant statistics about football. Once you make a comment about a jv team who's varsity has won 2 playoff games in 54 years compared to a coastal bend power like PLC I was pointing out how ignorant that sounded. Obviously some Vidor fans agree that they run that offense better than anyone in Texas so MY rebuttal would be seen as belittling them, that Realville and Rob guy always comments on it.  

I haven't been around it in 20 years, until my G'kids got in 9th grade.  I only keep up with our local teams, via posting on here, news, and a few videos.  Other than Evadale football, I haven't seen another team play since Angleton beat Vidor.

But since you've brought up the fact PLC runs the Slot T, and has had a lot of success, it makes me question all the posters on this site that continuously question why Vidor runs the Slot T, and that they'll never have any success.  And since I graduated from Vidor, I find many of your comments concerning the town and the team offensive, and I'll durn sure defend them.  Yes, Vidor fans are excited, and you should understand why.  You might cut them a little slack under the circumstances.  Personally, I'm glad to see any team that has had little success, that doesn't have a winning tradition, rise up and have a good year.  But that's just me.

4 minutes ago, vidor96pirates said:

You speak of the past, yet we are in the present. Keep counting on those memories and you may be sitting at home next round. 

Crosby has been to the playoffs 12 years in a row and only lost in the first round once the past 8 years. Presently I don't think Vidor has the personnel to challenge Crosby if we don't have four lost fumbles, lose a possession on an onside kick and try one ourselves with no real need. I think PAM blows Vidor out if they don't have those things happen. PAM stopped Vidor three times on downs but just didn't play clean enough, BH and PNG did. I'm counting on winning by not turning the ball over multiple times and giving up extra possessions.   

2 hours ago, Cougar14.2 said:

Crosby has been to the playoffs 12 years in a row and only lost in the first round once the past 8 years. Presently I don't think Vidor has the personnel to challenge Crosby if we don't have four lost fumbles, lose a possession on an onside kick and try one ourselves with no real need. I think PAM blows Vidor out if they don't have those things happen. PAM stopped Vidor three times on downs but just didn't play clean enough, BH and PNG did. I'm counting on winning by not turning the ball over multiple times and giving up extra possessions. 

The Pirates don't always go to the playoffs but when they do they always beat Crosby . .Play fair my friends . .

7 hours ago, Cougar14.2 said:

Nobody's questioning you on  Vidors wins and losses vs Crosby's wins and losses. A Monkey can look that up on a computer. You've made negative innuendos on this forum about our town. Don't act stupid, you know what I am talking about. Your about one classless donkey. Like I've said before if you learn to celebrate success whether it's yours or someone else's you'll be a lot happier in life. 

6 minutes ago, Realville said:

Nobody's questioning you on  Vidors wins and losses vs Crosby's wins and losses. A Monkey can look that up on a computer. You've made negative innuendos on this forum about our town. Don't act stupid, you know what I am talking about. Your about one classless donkey. Like I've said before if you learn to celebrate success whether it's yours or someone else's you'll be a lot happier in life. 

Now now. I'm going to make you two hug it out!!!

28 minutes ago, Realville said:

Now now. I'm going to make you two hug it out!!!

2 hours ago, Realville said:

Innuendo like what? Go find some innuendo I posted. Saying stuff like "A monkey can look that up . . . " is more innuendo than I ever posted. It's not my fault if you get a yeast infection because you have no rebuttal. Unless I preface with "I think", "I believe", "IMO", etc. EVERYTHING I post can be referenced by statistics or verified through data analysis. 

You're an idiot and every post you make has little to no information about football. Innuendo is creating a whole thread then referring to a school that plays in a $20+ million dollar stadium and has the nicest, largest school in a district that also contains Kingwood and Barbers Hill as Poor-ter.

For me to be a "classless donkey" you should go back and read some of the stuff you posted in this thread alone. I don't think this is really what you want, just stick to talking about football the next four days but I'm not sure you really know enough to do so. 

1 hour ago, Cougar14.2 said:

Innuendo like what? Go find some innuendo I posted. Saying stuff like "A monkey can look that up . . . " is more innuendo than I ever posted. It's not my fault if you get a yeast infection because you have no rebuttal. Unless I preface with "I think", "I believe", "IMO", etc. EVERYTHING I post can be referenced by statistics or verified through data analysis. 

You're an idiot and every post you make has little to no information about football. Innuendo is creating a whole thread then referring to a school that plays in a $20+ million dollar stadium and has the nicest, largest school in a district that also contains Kingwood and Barbers Hill as Poor-ter.

For me to be a "classless donkey" you should go back and read some of the stuff you posted in this thread alone. I don't think this is really what you want, just stick to talking about football the next four days but I'm not sure you really know enough to do so. 

Your hilarious , you like to talk down to people but you sure don't like to be talk down too. Your a legend in your own mind. I bet Crosby sure is proud of its village idiot. You can argue your stats with your pee wee fantasy football buddies.I can't stop laughing. Your to easy. Beware of the Gimmick Offense , sure would be embarrassing to lose to them again!