Crosby v. Vidor (Stallworth 7pm 11/10)

Cougtalk

1 minute ago, Red Dawn said:

Cool. No problem with you propping Vidor. They seem like a quality team. Just seems unreasonable to not give the Coogs any credit. 

Two good high school teams?

The answer to your question is yes, two great high school teams.

Im just taking up for Vidor against certain Crosby people who think they will run over them, they will out-talent them, and that Vidor is too slow to beat them.

3 minutes ago, L-Train11 said:

The answer to your question is yes, two great high school teams.

Im just taking up for Vidor against certain Crosby people who think they will run over them, they will out-talent them, and that Vidor is too slow to beat them.

Those that say that are just talking trash. It's definitely going to be an epic battle. 

Two very different teams. 

Whoever plays best (penalties, turnovers) will win. 

3 hours ago, robanadana said:

Watch the video I just posted on a new thread if you wanna know why our kids are good this year. They have been playing together since they were babies and Mathews has been right there with them since the beginning. ANY team that wants the winning formula, that's how it's done. Crosby vs. Vidor will be the best game of bi-district. The difference won't be their defense vs. our offense. It will be our defense vs. their offense. We're gonna score; we run that offense BETTER THAN ANYONE IN THE STATE! (yes, I just said that). If our defense gives the same performance as they gave against PAM, we win. If not, gonna be a lot of scoring and who has the ball last.

Hell, I'm staying home. Vidor has the best coaches in the state, best offense in the state, and kids that have grown up together.  No sense in me watching a beat down. Bold statements about a coach with one of the worst career records in SETX and a team that's been to the playoffs how many times ? Beat one decent team and now best in Texas. 

9 minutes ago, CCRed said:

Hell, I'm staying home. Vidor has the best coaches in the state, best offense in the state, and kids that have grown up together.  No sense in me watching a beat down. Bold statements about a coach with one of the worst career records in SETX and a team that's been to the playoffs how many times ? Beat one decent team and now best in Texas. 

I think I'll go Thursday night. Just to be there for our kids after our loss. 

8 minutes ago, Red Dawn said:

I think I'll go Thursday night. Just to be there for our kids after our loss. 

Probably right.  If we do happen to win, will we get a special trophy engraved that we just beat the "best offense in Texas" ?  Wait, BH or PNG might have that one already this year.

51 minutes ago, Cougar239 said:

You guys may score but it won't be much. I doubt PAM has our speed on both sides of the ball. Get ready to be hit hard and often! 

I do not know who will win the game.  This is High School Football we are talking about.  But the above statement seems completely absurd.  

I am pretty sure PAM has the speed on both sides of the ball to match up with just about anybody in the state!

8 minutes ago, CCRed said:

Probably right.  If we do happen to win, will we get a special trophy engraved that we just beat the "best offense in Texas" ?  Wait, BH or PNG might have that one already this year.

Not so fast my friend......best offense in Texas??

47 minutes ago, CCRed said:

OK, stay home.

10 minutes ago, robanadana said:

Duh, PAM was second in Texas in track last year. You can't be serious.

You need to understand how track works. A few fast kids con vault you to a state championship.  Being good at track is great. I'd take it over not being good at track. But it doesn't always translate to 22 players having great fb team speed. 

But your prob right. Crosby prob not as talented as PAM. Not as much heart as PAM. Not as well coached as PAM. 

If I were Vidor I'd be prepping for round 2. 

3 minutes ago, MAYFIELD said:

Look I will say this much everyone knows about the Vidor-3 to which is Rentlentless - Vicious - Heart. It's also time to now look a the the Vidor-D to which opened many eyes last night. Vidor 21 Crosby 20 Pirate ship sail on to 2nd round.

Relentless-Vicious-Heart

Thanks for sharing. We'll implement that this week.