West Orange Stark vs Liberty

tennisbc

19 minutes ago, oldschool2 said:

Liberty better just worry about HJ.  Their last 2 games were relatively close for about half the game.

The WOS score will be whatever WOS chooses for it to be.  Liberty doesn't even have to be close.  9-1 and maybe a playoff win or 2 is a very respectable season.

Exactly right... in two weeks when Liberty arrives at Dan Ray Hooks stadium, they better have all FOUR phases clicking at the highest level (and that still will not be good enough). 

1 hour ago, setxnative96 said:

Lol not talking Defenses, but these teams are going out and playing WOS straight up, 3&outs after 3&outs I have every ounce of respect for WOS. Dont mistake that, Nevertheless, when you let a team put 60+ you are allowing them to have their way, these players may think they will win but them coaches arent showing that they have a chance. I wish we could look at Time of possession and see how it reflects . 

Normally I would ignore this thread but after reading this, I cant really stand when this kind of nonsense starts and the Mustang Forum base gets riled up. 

Hopefully someone from Liberty knows this poster and can try to talk some since into him.

Nobody allowed them to have their way, players came to play and coaches came to win. Bring your A game because you will need it and then some.  Judging from the points you allowed, and the teams you allowed them from it wont be a long night. 

The Mustangs are well on their way to making History in Texas High School Football, and all things point to the Liberty Panthers being a part of it.

If you represent the Panthers then you are doing them a disservice. I hope you win... god knows I do.

I will be looking for you in two weeks....  They'll be waiting.

(That was me taking a keen interest.... again.)

49 minutes ago, td said:

What do you want to know about time of possession? HJ game?

Im not affiliated with the Liberty Panthers, I played for the Panthers. That is a team i will Always want to look forward to being the best, but i am against not giving a team that has faced a bunch of diversity this season and has just sharpened their tools for 3 years. WOS should go out and do what they wanna do statistically and definitiely what you guys expect but upsets happen and the guys on this team are ready to play, they are. I wish yall wouldve waited to make this thread yall shoot down teams weekly now the athletes that get on here and view this are wanting to prove yall wrong. The way yall look at the outcome of the game, means a pointless forum was posted. What was the point if yall know WOS is going to do the same thing they did to every other team? 

28 minutes ago, setxnative96 said:

Im not affiliated with the Liberty Panthers, I played for the Panthers. That is a team i will Always want to look forward to being the best, but i am against not giving a team that has faced a bunch of diversity this season and has just sharpened their tools for 3 years. WOS should go out and do what they wanna do statistically and definitiely what you guys expect but upsets happen and the guys on this team are ready to play, they are. I wish yall wouldve waited to make this thread yall shoot down teams weekly now the athletes that get on here and view this are wanting to prove yall wrong. The way yall look at the outcome of the game, means a pointless forum was posted. What was the point if yall know WOS is going to do the same thing they did to every other team? 

This post is non sensical

1 hour ago, WOSgrad said:

I really love it when someone comes out boasting that they have something that Coach T and the Mustangs have not seen before. 

With Nederland, it was this overbearing offensive line that was going to wear the Mustangs' teeny tiny line down.  The result, 0 points.

Fast forward to Bridge City, it was another beefy line, and a bruising running QB as well as a bruiser of a running back.  The result, 0 points.

Fast forward to Silsbee, where the Mustangs faced a running back with about a dozen FBS college offers, a private school all state QB and a receiver that is an A&M commit.  The result, 2 points off of an offensive holding in the end zone.

You see, these guys have heard it all of how their next opponent has something that they have never seen before or that they cannot be ready for.  They have faced stall ball, no huddle and whatever variation you wish to think of.  And I am sure that at some point this season, some team will be able to make good on that boast and raise Mustang fans' blood pressure to a dangerous level.  But for most of these boys, after at least two years of hearing "we've got something you are not ready for"....well, they have shown for the most part that they are ready. And I have a feeling that they will be ready on Oct. 28.

But Liberty better worry about Oct. 21, first.  For mark my words, if those folks spend two weeks preparing for WO-S instead of spending this one week preparing for H-J, they will come into that game 8-1.

Drops mic

2 hours ago, setxnative96 said:

Man, you have no clue what is about to hit you in 2 weeks. I understand you are proud of your team and rightfully so, but WOS is not on a 4A level. Many have come, all have failed. 

3 hours ago, oldschool2 said:

Liberty better just worry about HJ.  Their last 2 games were relatively close for about half the game.

The WOS score will be whatever WOS chooses for it to be.  Liberty doesn't even have to be close.  9-1 and maybe a playoff win or 2 is a very respectable season.

Although the score did not reflect it, it sounded like HJ played a pretty good game. I would not be surprised if they hand Liberty a truck load of trouble.

22 minutes ago, Bronco94 said:

I'm going with my neighbor of 6 miles, Liberty Panthers. I don't know how many panthers it's gonna take to beat WOS but I know how many they are gonna use. The talk stops in two weeks, somebody needs to stop all the hype, and that's gonna be the 2016 Liberty Panthers. Shut'm up and shut'm down Panthers.

Really...another clueless poster,pointless post bro 

4 minutes ago, wo-s#1 said:

Really...another clueless poster,pointless post bro 

That's y'all's problem, you think they can't be beat, well bro, anybody can lose one. Liberty has a 50% chance of pulling this game off. I'm pulling for them and I hope they bring it to WOS and maybe shut some of you up a little.

19 minutes ago, Bronco94 said:

That's y'all's problem, you think they can't be beat, well bro, anybody can lose one. Liberty has a 50% chance of pulling this game off. I'm pulling for them and I hope they bring it to WOS and maybe shut some of you up a little.

Hey you were the same one that thought that Crosby was gonna have to come up with excuses for the loss that never happened, right?  In fact, if I remember correctly, the Cougars guaranteed the Broncos varsity will have something in common with their all world JV, both will have only 10 game seasons.

Leave the varsity talk to the men, boy.  You go put up your JV prediction thread.

36 minutes ago, Bronco94 said:

That's where you don't know the difference of confidence and arrogance... we are very confident that Liberty WILL NOT come to our house and get a w.We know we can be beat,who can't?just won't be by the Panthers.

3 minutes ago, wo-s#1 said:

That's where you don't know the difference of confidence and arrogance... we are very confident that Liberty WILL NOT come to our house and get a w.We know we can be beat,who can't?just won't be by the Panthers.

So at least you know you can be beat but what you don't know is, Liberty just may be the team to hand you that reality check.

2 minutes ago, Bronco94 said:

St least you know you can be beat but what you don't know is, Liberty just may be the team to hand you that reality check.

I just told you Liberty will not get the w,that means I know they will not be that team...tell you what, put yo money up or shut up...I'm done with this.