West Orange Stark vs Liberty

tennisbc

6 hours ago, tennisbc said:

WOS is only giving up about 2 points a game on average and scoring around 53 a game. If all players come back and are healthy than this WOS team like many have stated is scary good. Miss all the reports from KJ dad, come back soon for your playoff scouts. 

Hello there my friend....Its possible i may return playoff time...As of now its a No Go....

5 hours ago, TxHoops said:

I agree that Liberty isn't weak at all.  In fact, I think they will win a game or two or three in the playoffs.   I don't expect liberty to lay down either.  But they will still lose by at least 30 and probably closer to 50.  WOS is that good.  

I think they are gud enough to win a couple playoff games too.

3 hours ago, Beastking14 said:

Even on the starters..  May just be 1 or 2... But they will score on them. :)

To make that statement I hope u at least watched W.O play and not go on what people say on Web sites or just read abt them.and basing things or how liberty move the ball on other teams.this w.o team is a different animal and it will b hard for liberty to move the ball with the type of offense they run.my hope is hopefully liberty can get them back focused bc they get big leads sometimes and give up a few yards.

You guys who consider yourself analyst look piss poor at doing just that. In a number of ways, you cannot count out a team who has something to play for, the difference between this team amd any other regular season team they have played this year or last year is that, Liberty will be 9-0, That means they have something to play for, even silsbee came out thinking they were going to lose, Liberty has one of if not the best Runningback/Backfield in the region. Qb and Wr core is solid Defense is solid. There is no doubt in my mind that WOS is the best team they will see all year no matter if they go all the way, But every team that plays WOS is trying to play man to man ball how in the hell can you beat a team playing their game that is this high powered, you have to understand Liberty's Coaching Staff and where they have came from, without going any further into detail. Cant Wait to see this game. And if you want specific critiques just ask me. 

3 minutes ago, setxnative96 said:

You guys who consider yourself analyst look piss poor at doing just that. In a number of ways, you cannot count out a team who has something to play for, the difference between this team amd any other regular season team they have played this year or last year is that, Liberty will be 9-0, That means they have something to play for, even silsbee came out thinking they were going to lose, Liberty has one of if not the best Runningback/Backfield in the region. Qb and Wr core is solid Defense is solid. There is no doubt in my mind that WOS is the best team they will see all year no matter if they go all the way, But every team that plays WOS is trying to play man to man ball how in the hell can you beat a team playing their game that is this high powered, you have to understand Liberty's Coaching Staff and where they have came from, without going any further into detail. Cant Wait to see this game. And if you want specific critiques just ask me. 

Not sure what you mean by no other team had anything to play for?When you are a defending champion you get everybody's best period. Don't get it wrong some knew they didn't have a chance, but Silsbee,Kennedale,BC Nederland for sure had something to play for.Now go ahead with the specific critiques please.

47 minutes ago, setxnative96 said:

Lol.  See you a week from Friday.  It won't be close.  Sorry.   Again no knock on Liberty, you just apparently have no idea how nasty that defense is.  

Mustang Nation I needed clarification about schedule differences. Liberty had a lot of home games.

Anahuac vs Liberty  35-0

Cleveland vs Liberty 28-6                        Home game

Coldspring Oakhurst vs Liberty 25-21  Home game

Woodville vs Liberty  25-21

Shephard vs Liberty  24-22                    Home game

Tarkington vs Liberty  56-14                 Home game

Orangefield vs Liberty 42- 27               Home game

Hamshire Fannett vs Liberty 48-13

Hardin Jefferson vs Liberty                  Home game

West Orange Stark vs Liberty   @ WO-S

1 hour ago, setxnative96 said:

I don't think Silsbee came out thinking they were going to lose...Silsbee would beat Liberty by at least 4tds...so you know the rest

Lol not talking Defenses, but these teams are going out and playing WOS straight up, 3&outs after 3&outs I have every ounce of respect for WOS. Dont mistake that, Nevertheless, when you let a team put 60+ you are allowing them to have their way, these players may think they will win but them coaches arent showing that they have a chance. I wish we could look at Time of possession and see how it reflects . 

35 minutes ago, setxnative96 said:

Lol not talking Defenses, but these teams are going out and playing WOS straight up, 3&outs after 3&outs I have every ounce of respect for WOS. Dont mistake that, Nevertheless, when you let a team put 60+ you are allowing them to have their way, these players may think they will win but them coaches arent showing that they have a chance. I wish we could look at Time of possession and see how it reflects . 

So your saying Liberty could win?

50 minutes ago, setxnative96 said:

What do you want to know about time of possession? HJ game?

1 hour ago, setxnative96 said:

I really love it when someone comes out boasting that they have something that Coach T and the Mustangs have not seen before. 

With Nederland, it was this overbearing offensive line that was going to wear the Mustangs' teeny tiny line down.  The result, 0 points.

Fast forward to Bridge City, it was another beefy line, and a bruising running QB as well as a bruiser of a running back.  The result, 0 points.

Fast forward to Silsbee, where the Mustangs faced a running back with about a dozen FBS college offers, a private school all state QB and a receiver that is an A&M commit.  The result, 2 points off of an offensive holding in the end zone.

You see, these guys have heard it all of how their next opponent has something that they have never seen before or that they cannot be ready for.  They have faced stall ball, no huddle and whatever variation you wish to think of.  And I am sure that at some point this season, some team will be able to make good on that boast and raise Mustang fans' blood pressure to a dangerous level.  But for most of these boys, after at least two years of hearing "we've got something you are not ready for"....well, they have shown for the most part that they are ready. And I have a feeling that they will be ready on Oct. 28.

But Liberty better worry about Oct. 21, first.  For mark my words, if those folks spend two weeks preparing for WO-S instead of spending this one week preparing for H-J, they will come into that game 8-1.

2 hours ago, setxnative96 said:

Debatable