Presidential Debate #2

PhatMack19

13 hours ago, TxHoops said:

You're correct.  He won't be done until November 8.  Unless the GOP decides to nominate him again in the future, which would be a great idea. 

His antics were pathetic.  One analyst, who is an older guy, said he has never seen such a thing in his entire life.Trump exploited those women in an attempt to rattle Clinton. He threatened to put Hiiary in jail, which only happens in countries with dictators. Those women alleged that Clinton assaulted them. Trump admitted to sexual assault, when he said he walked up to women and grabbed them by their vaginas. He said he could do that, because of who he is. The way he followed Hiliary around the stage in a predatory manner was reprehensible. 

13 hours ago, TxHoops said:

I don't know that any of us are proud.  Between neither of them answering a question, Hillary'a goofy smile, and Donald* sounding like he's trying to snort a line off the mic everytime he talks, it's almost too painful to watch.

*while leaving "Trump" out of my answer, it wouldn't have been complete without mentioning "Donald."

She answered more questions than he did and was far more knowlegeable in regards to her platform and what she plans to do. Trump couldnt answer a question without rambling. He said she never gives up, but said in the past she didnt have stamina. 

I will defend Hillary. I do not agree with her politically on a variety of issues, but she is probably more qualified to be president than anyone else who has ever run for it and she is certainly more qualified and capable than anyone in this race. I have no doubt that she has enough concern for this country and her legacy that she will handle it responsibly. She is intelligent capable and experienced. The political propaganda attacks on her are hilarious. Republicans control virtually all of the legislative apparatus and most of the executive apparatus in this country, spent millions with this Benghazi farce, and it turns out there is nothing of substance in her woodpile. She has been under intense scrutiny and outright attack for literally over 25 years. If there was really any substance to these wild allegations, does anyone actually believe that somehow ALL of the Republicans in places of power have either been coopted or bought off to maintain their silence? It would be more comical if it wasn't just sad.

Trump is a clown show, trolling his own supporters, demonstrating just how far we have fallen. This whole circus has been scripted. Hillary was presumed to be the heir as soon as she lost the nomination to Obama. The entire reason for the Benghazi investigations was simply because that was the ONLY ground available for the GOP to build an attack. It has been remarkably effective as millions of people assume she actually had something to do with wrongdoing there. Just like millions of people thought that Iraq had something to do with 9/11. The beat goes on. Trump has had ties to the Clintons for a long time. His nomination sealed her ascension. And you bought it.

Can you imagine if a democratic nominee acted like Trump and said and did the things he has done? Trying to equate Trump and Hillary is a joke. On you.

3 minutes ago, Judex said:

I will defend Hillary. I do not agree with her politically on a variety of issues, but she is probably more qualified to be president than anyone else who has ever run for it and she is certainly more qualified and capable than anyone in this race. I have no doubt that she has enough concern for this country and her legacy that she will handle it responsibly. She is intelligent capable and experienced. The political propaganda attacks on her are hilarious. Republicans control virtually all of the legislative apparatus and most of the executive apparatus in this country, spent millions with this Benghazi farce, and it turns out there is nothing of substance in her woodpile. She has been under intense scrutiny and outright attack for literally over 25 years. If there was really any substance to these wild allegations, does anyone actually believe that somehow ALL of the Republicans in places of power have either been coopted or bought off to maintain their silence? It would be more comical if it wasn't just sad.

Trump is a clown show, trolling his own supporters, demonstrating just how far we have fallen. This whole circus has been scripted. Hillary was presumed to be the heir as soon as she lost the nomination to Obama. The entire reason for the Benghazi investigations was simply because that was the ONLY ground available for the GOP to build an attack. It has been remarkably effective as millions of people assume she actually had something to do with wrongdoing there. Just like millions of people thought that Iraq had something to do with 9/11. The beat goes on. Trump has had ties to the Clintons for a long time. His nomination sealed her ascension. And you bought it.

Can you imagine if a democratic nominee acted like Trump and said and did the things he has done? Trying to equate Trump and Hillary is a joke. On you.

Yeah, what he said. My sentiments, exactly.

1 minute ago, PhatMack19 said:

It's about $800 a month cheaper than mine for a family of 3.  I'll get back with you on Nov 1st when people can actually buy insurance and post prices.

Where does that $800 a month come from?

That is your problem, not mine...i am a RN so I know what to look for. Apparently, you dont.