Presidential Debate #2

PhatMack19

3 minutes ago, LumRaiderFan said:

Are you proud to be a hillary supporter...doesn't it make you feel foolish to back such a corrupt candidate?

Try to leave Trump out of you answer.

I don't know that any of us are proud.  Between neither of them answering a question, Hillary'a goofy smile, and Donald* sounding like he's trying to snort a line off the mic everytime he talks, it's almost too painful to watch.

*while leaving "Trump" out of my answer, it wouldn't have been complete without mentioning "Donald."

3 minutes ago, TxHoops said:

I don't know that any of us are proud.  Between neither of them answering a question, Hillary'a goofy smile, and Donald* sounding like he's trying to snort a line off the mic everytime he talks, it's almost too painful to watch.

*while leaving "Trump" out of my answer, it wouldn't have been complete without mentioning "Donald."

Here's a tip...don't bother with antics...just try and find the most truthful candidate.

3 minutes ago, BS Wildcats said:

Hope Congress is listening to this scotus question.  Will be a full blown liberal court if she were elected.  They need to fight her tooth and nail if it comes to that.

Agree. Did you see her turn her head down when Trump said she will attack the 2nd amendment? I don't watch mannerisms like snorting or the usual fake smile, but I watch body language when Trump accuses her of anti-constitution issues.

9 minutes ago, TxHoops said:

While I think that's a relatively simplified approach, we would disagree on who that is anyway. 

Sad that trying to find the truth is too simple...for some, I guess.

Read the thread, "Who is hilarious Clinton"...you may learn something.

Remember, we're talking about most truthful.

By the way, Trump kicked her lying butt in this debate.

1 minute ago, LumRaiderFan said:

Read the thread, "Who is hilarious Clinton"...you may learn something.

Remember, we're talking about most truthful.

By the way, Trump kicked her lying butt in this debate.

You're probably right.  

By the way, in the last 24 hours, Clinton's betting odds rose from -260 to -330.  After the debate tonight, they are at -500.  

But I'm sure you're right.