Presidential Debate #2

PhatMack19

10 minutes ago, BLUEDOVE3 said:

And there is no one to blame but the repubs.

Don't kid yourself.  The people that are voting for Hillary would vote for her if she was running against anyone on this earth.  It doesn't matter her opponent, they're hell bent on electing the first woman President on the coat tails of the first black President.  You know, for equality and all...Country be damned.

It is amazing to me that Hillary stated that Mr. Trumps comments tells "who he really is" and the lemmings accept/believe that.  At the same time, her actions(Benghazi, Clinton Foundation, and email issues) are of little consequence.  It further amazes me that she states that the tax policies of the Bush Administration caused the 2008 financial crisis and the lemmings accept it in spite of the FACT that it had ZERO bearing on what happened.

4 hours ago, PhatMack19 said:

That perfectly fine and that is what govt assistance is designed to do.  It's to help people in a time of need and not be a long term solution.  Congrats on your husband getting back to work.  

My problem was with you acting like everyone can get insurance for their family for $327 a month, but we just don't know where to look and you do, because you are an RN and are smarter than us.  It's a blatant lie, but that's never really stopped you from running your mouth before. 

I said that there are some affordable.plans on the exchange. You have to know what you are looking for. Hell, my cousin only.pays 25/month based on her income. It is.income driven. Unless you are a doctor, I know more about healthcare issues than you do. Duh, an idiot would know that. Tx Hoops is a lawyer so I know he knows more about legal matters than I do..

20 minutes ago, Big girl said:

I said that there are some affordable.plans on the exchange. You have to know what you are looking for. Hell, my cousin only.pays 25/month based on her income. It is.income driven. Unless you are a doctor, I know more about healthcare issues than you do. Duh, an idiot would know that. Tx Hoops is a lawyer so I know he knows more about legal matters than I do..

Nothing new here.  Dems are always trying to advance the narrative that they are so much smarter than anyone else.

5 hours ago, Big girl said:

The Nafta agreement was drafted during Bush 1 administration. Clinton inacted it. The Iranian sanctions prohibited them from trading in U.S. dollars which has crippled their economy. We eased up on the sanctions when we reached an agreement in regards to nuclear weapons

I really don't care as to who created it or who "enacted" it. That is only to lay blame. It doesn't mean it has doene us any good. Please enlighten me as to the benefits for the U.S. In this deal.

Here is the Iranian deal in elementary form so even the college educated, such as yourself, can understand it. We sure are putting a lot of trust in a nation that screams "death to America". What happens to Israel after 15 years? What happens if Isis gets their hands on a nuclear weapon? Come on, think past today. These things are "real".

This is the hidden content, please

33 minutes ago, Big girl said:

Income driven=free stuff...there's your explanation. 

9 minutes ago, LumRaiderFan said:

Income driven=free stuff...there's your explanation. 

Bottom line= Those who have are now paying healthcare costs for those who have not- next stop- college costs will be handled the same way based on the theory that the rich aren't paying their fair share.  This game will go on and on and on until the rich no longer care to produce-( yes, you do eventually run out of other peoples money)  Best part is every time the Repubs propose a tax cut, the Dems frame it as a tax cut for the rich.  Well, if you check out who is paying most of the taxes, the rich would have to benefit because nobody pays taxes except those who are productive and that number continues to dwindle as the producers are de-incentivized to produce and the takers population continues to grow in the name of "fairness" and "social justice"

3 minutes ago, PAMFAM10 said:

I told you guys from the very beginning Hilary will be president. Should of just accepted it then. Nobody nominated trump but the republicans of this nations. Which proves republicans are stupid. (Red meat enjoy.)

One could also argue that Hillary supporters are just as stupid for showcasing their naivety thinking she will do any better in the event we elect her.  Those that live in glass houses should not cast stones...(Or maybe it's "Man who walk through airport turnstyle sideways going to Bangkok").  I can't remember...

1 hour ago, PAMFAM10 said:

I told you guys from the very beginning Hilary will be president. Should of just accepted it then. Nobody nominated trump but the republicans of this nations. Which proves republicans are stupid. (Red meat enjoy.)

Wow......a 50/50 chance. Even a stopped watch is correct twice a day.

I like Trump. Whether or not he makes a good president remains to be seen.....as with all of them. I like him because he is NOT politically correct. I admire that and hopefully it is contagious.

Why are the people on this board constantly bashing Trump? The man is a billionaire and owns hotels. You still have a mortgage and probably herpes. Give it a rest.

Found this very interesting.......

To understand the election, think about the movie “Jaws.”  There is a real lesson here!  

I see Trump as Capt Quint (Robert Shaw) on the boat, Orca,  in the movie "Jaws."   He's salty, drunk and says incorrect things. He spits in your face.  BUT... He's gonna save your rear.  You may not like what he says but, in the end, you and your family survive.

Hillary, on the other hand, is the SHARK. She wants to eat your boat (open borders, immigration, failed foreign policy).  Her eyes roll into the back of her head. She only cares about feeding herself and protecting her territory.   She cares not a whit about the little fishes—she eats them and spits them out.  She only cares about protecting the other big fish.

Vote for the fishing boat captain. 

Not the shark.

It’s that simple.